Jen Luv's Reviews

trudat
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jen Luv's Reviews

Post by trudat »

I think Jen Luvs Reviews is one of the few honest YouTube channels around. She deserves a ton more subscribers than she has. I think as long as she continues being honest and true to herself her channel will do very well, I just hope that if/when her channel does grow she doesn't change like others have.

ShadesOfBlue
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadesOfBlue »

<3 I love Jen Luvs reviews. She is always honest and her videos are great. I always watch her periscope videos. <3

Glassary1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Glassary1 »

Simply love Jen for so many reasons. She appears real on camera, some days it's made up, so not. She also provides tons of useful information about what really is up in make up.
But most because she seems to have maintained her integrity and honestly.
She has a recent video where she questioned some of the things Jacqueline Hill Has put out in recent videos. It wasn't a diss but an honest questioning of the way JH speaks to her audience. It's so refreshing so see this from a YouTuber.

Itsjustmeok
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsjustmeok »

I really like Jen’s channel. I don’t watch the beauty news, but I like her down-to-earth personally and her obviously honest reviews. And her husband is a hottie. Tattoos do it for me.
Makeup hoarder

Itsjustmeok
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsjustmeok »

She had a live chat the other day and said she watches drama channels. That surprised me. She doesn’t seem the drama type.
Makeup hoarder

Itsjustmeok
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsjustmeok »

Itsjustmeok wrote:She had a live chat the other day and said she watches drama channels. That surprised me. She doesn’t seem the drama type.
I guess I was wrong.

how do i upload a picture
Makeup hoarder

Return to “Jen Luv's Reviews”