Continue here...

B0GDANPL3SKAN
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 12

Post by B0GDANPL3SKAN »

My name is Joooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy Graceffa and im a beauty quuuuuueeeennnnnn!

alltoowell
Learner
Learner

Post by alltoowell »

I used to like Joey and watched all his videos, then I started to like him less but still watched his videos, and in the last month or two I completely lost interest and stopped watching his videos all together. I just watched his tequila vlog after not watching any since the facial hair situation began. Was he joking or did he seriously ask his friends if his hair looked okay twice in one video?

sweetpeam
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpeam »

alltoowell wrote:I used to like Joey and watched all his videos, then I started to like him less but still watched his videos, and in the last month or two I completely lost interest and stopped watching his videos all together. I just watched his tequila vlog after not watching any since the facial hair situation began. Was he joking or did he seriously ask his friends if his hair looked okay twice in one video?
It was 3 times actually....lol

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

@manged
Not my problem.
Yes manged. Of course it's not but I'm the heartless one. :roll:

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

angelaj0921 wrote:@manged
Not my problem.
Who said you were heartless? Maybe they were typing "homophobic", but it got auto-corrected to "heartless"?

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

manged wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:@manged
Not my problem.
Who said you were heartless? Maybe they were typing "homophobic", but it got auto-corrected to "heartless"?
A couple people did. Mostly people pm'ing me thanks to you linking that thread.

Side note: If I really was homophobic do you think I would be watching Tyler or Joey's videos and conversing on their threads or even conversing with some of the people on here or in my life who I know are gay? Do you think I would stick up for people who are called gay slurs or chew out the people who I've heard say gay slurs? I'm not homophobic, but you can label me that if it makes you feel better.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

angelaj0921 wrote:If I really was homophobic do you think I would be watching Tyler or Joey's videos and conversing on their threads or even conversing with some of the people on here or in my life who I know are gay? Do you think I would stick up for people who are called gay slurs or chew out the people who I've heard say gay slurs?
Yes.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

manged wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:If I really was homophobic do you think I would be watching Tyler or Joey's videos and conversing on their threads or even conversing with some of the people on here or in my life who I know are gay? Do you think I would stick up for people who are called gay slurs or chew out the people who I've heard say gay slurs?
Yes.
Explain but please pm me since this is OT.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

angelaj0921 wrote:
manged wrote:
Yes.
Explain but please pm me since this is OT.
Why? So I can repeat what several others have already explained to you on here? So you can add another name to your list of supposed "attackers"? No thanks.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

manged wrote: Why? So I can repeat what several others have already explained to you on here? So you can add another name to your list of supposed "attackers"? No thanks.
No, so far you've only given me one reason which was the gay marriage thing. Other than that i'm clueless and truly curious to know what you would say.

I'm not opposed to people having differing views. My problem is when people get hostile and talk with such a mean or condescending tone. If you and other people were to express your opinions to me in a truly honest tone without all the extra stuff then I wouldn't consider it attacking. SO far I've got none of the above.

alltoowell
Learner
Learner

Post by alltoowell »

sweetpeam wrote:
alltoowell wrote:I used to like Joey and watched all his videos, then I started to like him less but still watched his videos, and in the last month or two I completely lost interest and stopped watching his videos all together. I just watched his tequila vlog after not watching any since the facial hair situation began. Was he joking or did he seriously ask his friends if his hair looked okay twice in one video?
It was 3 times actually....lol
Oh wow I must have stopped listening to him towards the end.
Have to say I lost interest in most youtubers recently, it wasn't just Joey. All their pointless collabs get tiresome.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

angelaj0921 wrote:
manged wrote: Why? So I can repeat what several others have already explained to you on here? So you can add another name to your list of supposed "attackers"? No thanks.
No, so far you've only given me one reason which was the gay marriage thing. Other than that i'm clueless and truly curious to know what you would say.

I'm not opposed to people having differing views. My problem is when people get hostile and talk with such a mean or condescending tone. If you and other people were to express your opinions to me in a truly honest tone without all the extra stuff then I wouldn't consider it attacking. SO far I've got none of the above.
Shall I go back to all the threads where you adopted condescending, sarcastic tones, or would that attract more attackers?

Realize that the "gay marriage thing" is all it takes to consider you a homophobe. Yup. That's it. Want to know why? Well, people on this forum have been kind enough to spell it out for you. There are endless resources available on the internet that outline this topic. Don't discredit the information people have already offered you simply because it wasn't delivered in a "pleasant" tone.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

I tried to watch his "show" story tellers and couldnt get pass the first like 2 minutes of the first one lmfao it seems like a shitty wanna be CW show that failed soooo badly and is just funny now because it is so overly done and the acting is horrible and none of it makes sense... Why are people obsessed with it...

nohaynada
Informer
Informer

Post by nohaynada »

OMG I just watched the last episode of Storytellers, I know I'm late cause that's how much I care, but what the hell was that ending? "Mom?!" I hope Joey's not expecting season two with that crap.

Brandohn

Post by Brandohn »

uh...I don't know what to think...

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

that's either photoshopped or he deleted it. my guess is that it's photoshopped
The Internet knows all your secrets

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

when i saw Brandohn's post, i went to joey's twitter to see if that tweet was there(it wasn't), but i saw this "OMFG! I WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT! 5 MORE WEEKS TILL I GET MY CAR! UGH!" how much damage did that accident cause to his car that it's taking this long for it to get fixed?
The Internet knows all your secrets

sweetpeam
Informer
Informer

Post by sweetpeam »

It's definitely photoshopped. I never got that tweet sent to my phone. Even if it got deleted, it still would be sitting in my lock screen.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

illegal_mind wrote:when i saw Brandohn's post, i went to joey's twitter to see if that tweet was there(it wasn't), but i saw this "OMFG! I WANT TO RIP MY HAIR OUT! 5 MORE WEEKS TILL I GET MY CAR! UGH!" how much damage did that accident cause to his car that it's taking this long for it to get fixed?
Wow his car has been in the shop forever

Return to “Joey Graceffa”