maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Benji (itsnotbenjitime) Part 3

Post by maltt »

One of Benjidiot's favorite phrases: "Guess what / 'cause guess what?"

As if whatever he's going to say next is going to blow you away. When in reality, it just means get your eye roll ready.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

[youtube][/youtube]

This is an old vlog from 2011 which I kind of skimmed through but Benji does the following:
1. Shoves a whole deviled boiled egg in his mouth like a pig and gives us a "see-food" shot.
2. Takes off a pore strip and finds it so painful he says "ah fuck" during it. The man who thinks women should do natural child birth is a little bitch over a pore strip.
3. They talked about going to church (and how Judy is always late for it) but now they never go. Why'd they quit?
4. He starts drinking a drink when they are in the store and admits to not paying for it yet. Judy jokingly calls him a rebel but it's so rude how he treats store products before even buying them. I suppose it's a step up from just stealing stuff.
5. Judy gets frozen yogurt which he then tells her she got too much. The man that eats multiples full meals a day told his wife she had too much food.

Sorry to bring up such an old vlog but they have changed so much since then. Benji is and always has been a pig.

thebombdotcom
Debater
Debater

Post by thebombdotcom »

Every time he sings "cutie pie honey bunch you know that I love you" I feel like riping my hair out omfg

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Benji (itsnotbenjitime) Part 3

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

They stopped going to church after they had Julianna. They took her a couple times but I guess it's too hard to wake up early on a Sunday and get everyone ready

And when Judy took twins to church this Easter she took diaper blowouts as a sign not ready to go to church yet.

No Judy diaper changing is a part of motherhood. No wonder those babies stay home you cannot deal with any aspect of mothering in public places. Feeding, changing diapers, crying babies.

I wouldn't buy honest diapers. Sounds to me they are prone to blowouts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CurlyMakeupaddict
Learner
Learner

Post by CurlyMakeupaddict »

april_dnzy26 wrote:
acksheeyoureadbag wrote:Oh, look! It's the banana he uses to stuff in his pants. Brown and squishy. And apparently, *town* spots have cancer preventing qualities. Image
His updated guhreeen jooce will include the entire banana -- PEEL AND ALL -- with a 6 minute explanation as to why it's healthy.
He's such a douche bag that it took me 5 seconds to shoot down this bullshit. Does he acshee think he knows it all? The study came out of Tokyo so that's probably why he's so quick to believe it. Read this Benji and maybe you'll learn something you douche.

http://www.skepticalraptor.com/skeptica ... is-factor/

plusfivedex
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by plusfivedex »

maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maltt »

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:

Ackshee, hubby and I have 3 kids (17, 8, and 6mos) and wonder where Honest diapers have been all our lives.

I have NO idea why they can't keep their shit in. They either get the wrong size or they don't know how to put diapers on properly. Because the number of diaper explosions they have is ridiculous, and it exceeds the amount that we've had in total!

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

acksheeyoureadbag wrote:
ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:

Ackshee, hubby and I have 3 kids (17, 8, and 6mos) and wonder where Honest diapers have been all our lives.

I have NO idea why they can't keep their shit in. They either get the wrong size or they don't know how to put diapers on properly. Because the number of diaper explosions they have is ridiculous, and it exceeds the amount that we've had in total!
She had the same problem with Julianna until she was almost a year old. This was with both regular diapers and cloth diapers. They probably aren't getting the right size or aren't putting them on a babies body correctly. I think she was even called out in her cloth-diaper reviews video of doing the cloth padding wrong on her mommy channel. (I'm not familiar with cloth diapers so I wouldn't know.)

But this is the same mother who purposely leaves her kids in piss and shit filled diapers all day and night when she knows the kid needs a changing. They probably aren't real poop explosions, they are just the 2nd or 3rd time they've pooped for the day but were never changed. :(

PS: 17, 8, and 6 months? Girrrlllllll. You are a crazy saint lol

maltt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maltt »

shhilurk wrote:
acksheeyoureadbag wrote:
ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:

PS: 17, 8, and 6 months? Girrrlllllll. You are a crazy saint lol
Truth be told, hubby and I started too young; teen parents. However, we were 10x more mature and responsible than Juditz and Benjidiot.

I can remember, in some vlogs during her pregnancy with Julianna, that they would ask questions that at 16 I could answer. That was without the internet and hundreds of thousands of people giving their input, mind you.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

acksheeyoureadbag wrote:
Truth be told, hubby and I started too young; teen parents. However, we were 10x more mature and responsible than Juditz and Benjidiot.

I can remember, in some vlogs during her pregnancy with Julianna, that they would ask questions that at 16 I could answer. That was without the internet and hundreds of thousands of people giving their input, mind you.
Good thing you and your husband are not selfish spoiled brats.
I have a cousin who had her first child at 15. She didn't have her second until she was 41 and already a grandmother of 2. I think it's great. She was still getting judged for it to, saying she was too young/too old for a baby. But she's beyond happy with how things turned out so forget those people. I think she's nuts but also amazing lol

Custard
Learner
Learner

Post by Custard »

Has Benji never gotten fed? Why does he have to eat everything in such large abnormal bites and so quickly? It seems to me like he's always fighting with Judy and Julianna for their meals.

thebombdotcom
Debater
Debater

Post by thebombdotcom »

Custard wrote:Has Benji never gotten fed? Why does he have to eat everything in such large abnormal bites and so quickly? It seems to me like he's always fighting with Judy and Julianna for their meals.
He always eats as if that's his last meal and takes JB's food, I'm like -_- are you serious

Goosegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by Goosegirl »

He will definitely be giving his children a food disorder if he continually takes good from them or off their plate or keeps up with the food tax bullshit.

As a parent you should do everything to giver your child/children the best chance to succeed in life, not give them a bunch of disorders.

Exasperated
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Exasperated »

Julianna is already imitating him by shoving that entire strawberry in her mouth. Gross and dangerous.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Exasperated wrote:Julianna is already imitating him by shoving that entire strawberry in her mouth. Gross and dangerous.
I noticed that. IMO she's acts like Benji. She's picked up several of his personality traits.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Has anyone gone and read his fucking bio? His grammar is shit.
Benji Travis

My name is Benji Travis. I'm a husband to a beautiful wife and father to an angel of a daughter (what about your twins motherfucker? oh and she's not an angel. she's a brat.). I've been a resident of Washington (lower case S)Since moving to the Seattle area over 15 years ago. Being a man of God, family man and enjoying the Pacific Northwest paints a picture of the type of life I strive for. I don't even know you're tryna say. This sentence is just garbage. Scrap it.

My business in real estate is more about the people than about properties. Your priorities and wants stand before any thing (anything is one word.) when it comes to your business (what business? i have a business all of a sudden?). Real Estate (so you capitalize Real Estate here, but not anywhere else.) can be complicated, so it is of the up most (you fucking imbecile. "UTMOST", not up most.) importance than than what? you mean "THAT"? we are knowledgable on your options and (can) inform you on how to make the best decision.

My experience comes both as a real estate professional and as an investor myself. I bought my first property when I was 20 and have recently had the experience of building my own home. Between those times I've flipped properties, helped countless countless only because you can't count. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and say if you took off your shoes you could use your toes to get to the number of people you've helped. people buy and sell properties and have had the experience of selling hundreds of bank owned properties.

Thank you for considering me to help you with your real estate needs
This is too funny. I love the part where he talks about buying and flipping his own properties. Forgot to mention how one went to foreclosure. Asshat!!!
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

Marshall art suit
Learner
Learner

Post by Marshall art suit »

Trl wrote:
Exasperated wrote:Julianna is already imitating him by shoving that entire strawberry in her mouth. Gross and dangerous.
I noticed that. IMO she's acts like Benji. She's picked up several of his personality traits.
What the hell would he do if she choked? We know this dumbass has no clue what to do in any type of emergency

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Haha was just reading this article, scrolled down to the last item and guess who popped into my brain? Benji--the ANTI-food safety guru!! http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /10912561/ Reminded me of when he fed Julianna raw milk smoothie. Terrible to play roulette with your child's health.
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

Trl wrote:
The most annoying is that high pitched squealing. Now Julianna uses it to express her displeasure and they get all frazzled.

jkmkx3
Learner
Learner

Post by jkmkx3 »

So, I was just lurking through this forum for a bit... I personally haven't actually watched a full video from Judy. I was thinking of checking it out, but not before coming here and reading some stuff. If they're such irresponsible parents, for example not changing diapers as often as they should, why hasn't CPS been called? And with filming while wearing no pants... That's kind of gross. And also using their kids as money makers... Then being neglectful when they were babies... Not feeding them properly and whatnot.

TLDR; if they're such horrible parents, why are they getting away with it?

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”