blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 7

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

From her insta yesterday:

So her face is too bad/agitated for her to go to Playlist live and be in the Florida sun, but she's totally fine to wander around LA, go shopping, and get fro-yo and iced tea?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Um yeah, when I was looking up the laser treatment online I came across blogs of girls who had it done and they were wearing baseball hats, large sunglasses and slathered their faces in a high SPF. If you look at her Instagram she has been out and about so much since her treatment without anything covering her face :roll:

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[youtube][/youtube]
Her face looks perfectly fucking fine. I feel like she's lying about why she didn't want to go to Playlist - her face doesn't look rashy at all and if it is 'sensitive' she could easily slather it with sunscreen and just attend indoor events while there. I seriously think that she's just superficial and doesn't want to be the beauty guru there with the worst skin.

Also, this is at least a $700 haul -
Ted Baker iphone case - $50
Ted Baker ipad mini case - $60
Ted Baker Leyah bag - $255
Pink Maisa bow bag - $45

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Wow. A lot of Ted Baker stuff. It was probably sent to her.

Also I actually liked the tops she got from ASOS…there is no way she could have picked those out on her own.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She said she bought the Ted Baker stuff.

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

blameitonthealtitude wrote:She said she bought the Ted Baker stuff.
I've recently heard of companies sending youtubers gift cards so they can say they bought it without technically lying

hellobeautiful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hellobeautiful »

I know a small amount about the procedure that Nikki has had on her skin, but let's be honest, if her skin is not healing as it should it's almost certainly a fault on her behalf. She can't even take her dogs to pee outside, or boil a kettle to make tea, no way in hell can she care for her (raw) skin.
You would look a little better, don't you know, if you just wore less make up.

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

Let's be real here: NOT A DAMN PERSON is checking for Nikki Phillippi. She will not be missed at Playlist Live.

Post by Guest »

I thought the biggest reason she claims she can't go to Playlist is because she didn't want to put makeup on to aggravate the rash? But we can clearly see she's been putting on makeup in her selfies and in that Ted Baker video (assuming she filmed this after the treatment). She probably just got lazy and didn't want to go, and used this superficial excuse. Like GoneGirl said, no one would care to look for her at Playlist anyways hahaha.

JenToneitDown
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JenToneitDown »

She would be the person walking by, and someone would ask her to hold their camera to take their picture. Lol
Jizzifer Ross ‏@OrganizedJen
My fuckin faves muthafucka!
:toad: :toad: :toad:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

JenToneitDown wrote:She would be the person walking by, and someone would ask her to hold their camera to take their picture. Lol
But that would be hilarious like the time she thought somebody was a fan during that Nikki Goes Shopping video. Lol plus I think a lot of youtubers go to these things to network and hang out with other youtubers. Unless you're British or at least Tyler Oakley status, none of the little fan girls are looking for you.

prettylights92
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by prettylights92 »

I wish she would invest in making her background nicer.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

She would dance around like a fucking idiot when showing off her new tops.

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

theluckyone wrote:
juicybutthole07 wrote:Omg I can't sit through that face update video her face looks SO weird and sideways it's bugging the hell out of me!! I just wanted to watch the fake sip of tea. why :bhd:
SAME. I mean, what is up with her face structure in this video? Did she have a handful of teeth extracted while getting the Fraxel and then got punched in the jaw on her way out? Her odd jaw movements are super apparent for some reason, and her entire face looks lopsided. So weird.
nikkip.png
It's because she's filming on her computer, so it will be the opposite way round compared to her filming on a camera. Though that's the way she looks at herself in the mirror. Everyone's face is slightly uneven when they see it the other way :)

hellobeautiful
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hellobeautiful »

Is it just me who isn't watching her videos anymore? I can't even be bothered getting a laugh out of her anymore, she's just insufferable now.
You would look a little better, don't you know, if you just wore less make up.

lurkerdoodle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lurkerdoodle »

hellobeautiful wrote:Is it just me who isn't watching her videos anymore? I can't even be bothered getting a laugh out of her anymore, she's just insufferable now.

It's not just you. That's actually why this thread has been so quiet lately.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

hellobeautiful wrote:Is it just me who isn't watching her videos anymore? I can't even be bothered getting a laugh out of her anymore, she's just insufferable now.
Nope I've barely watched any of her vids since she started FailingInLoveFebruary and I've watched zero of them the past two weeks. I just can't bare to support her laziness anymore. She seriously puts zero effort into her videos, she's inconsistent, and most of her videos are just stupid.

GoneGirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GoneGirl »

And, tbh, that mini haul video just reeked of future sponsorship. She said "Ted Baker" a good 10 times and then added in, quietly, "I'd love to work with them ..." REALLY? Your first purchase and you want to WORK with them? GMAFB.

bebebe
Learner
Learner

Post by bebebe »

I could have sworn she said she wanted to work FOR Ted baker, as in get an actual job working retail there. maybe all her money is drying up. I also liked how she justified her haul by saying she was sitting inside for two weeks so she might as well because she never gets to stay at home lol.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

bebebe wrote:I could have sworn she said she wanted to work FOR Ted baker, as in get an actual job working retail there. maybe all her money is drying up. I also liked how she justified her haul by saying she was sitting inside for two weeks so she might as well because she never gets to stay at home lol.
She definitely said she'd like to work with Ted Baker. 2:54

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”