pinksofoxy- Christine Part 2

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: pinksofoxy- Christine Part 2

Post by Winnie »

There's a camgirl who uses the name pinksofoxy but it's not Christine.

NSFW http://mycamgirl.net/chaturbate/model/pinksofoxy NSFW

Can you imagine Christine sitting there on webcam with her expressionless face? "Yis I am feeling very sixy today. :| "

BinsBinsBins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BinsBinsBins »

allegedly wrote:There's a camgirl who uses the name pinksofoxy but it's not Christine.

NSFW http://mycamgirl.net/chaturbate/model/pinksofoxy NSFW

Can you imagine Christine sitting there on webcam with her expressionless face? "Yis I am feeling very sixy today. :| "
:rofl:

"Yis, jist like thaT. ThaT ihz jist how I like iT."

EdgySequences
Debater
Debater

Post by EdgySequences »

^^
HAHHAHAHAHA :rofl:
вє чσursєlf, єvєrчσnє єlsє ís tαkєn <3

cephues
Debater
Debater

Post by cephues »

sandwiches wrote: who wants to take bets on what her next video phase will be?
i'm putting my money on cooking.
OMG you were right she showed us how to make a smoothie, a tropical one too. Also how to use a blender. I found nothing tropical in that green smoothie it was just orange juice, lemon juice, banana, spinach, with ice.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CountessOfPerth »

sandwiches wrote: who wants to take bets on what her next video phase will be?
i'm putting my money on cooking.
OH MY GOD YOU WERE RIGHT

sandwiches
Talker
Talker

Post by sandwiches »

LMFAOOOOOOOO i'm dying

Pepper8
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper8 »

If they want to get back to their travels, she should go to the beach and bring a bag of their toys they used to sell and talk about them....that would boost subscribers......

Post by Guest »

Pepper8 wrote:If they want to get back to their travels, she should go to the beach and bring a bag of their toys they used to sell and talk about them....that would boost subscribers......
New playlist -- "Michael's Picks!"

lucifer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lucifer »

Her videos are so attention-seeking. The prolonged shots of her ass in the newest video were super necessary. Hurting for views, Christine?

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

More male gaze! Yaaaaaaaaaay!

I love it when Youtubers run out of ideas. It's delicious.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CountessOfPerth »

"Dinim".
Christine needs to come with video ideas that are not just taking DIY ideas off of Google and filming them. Lazy and unoriginal. Sadly, she still gets views and still generates money. But honestly. So lazy. And so boring.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

One thing I really dislike about her is that she buys jewellery already manufactured in China and sells it like she made it.I hate that she rips people off like that.They lie about making jewellery.
Could you post where you read that she gets her stuff from China? She striked me as more of a hippie than a person that screws people over. Also, that doesn't mean they still do it. People do grow up and it seems like she has done a lot of growing the past two years.

Also, she is a breath of fresh air compared to overly sponsored fake retarded YouTubers that are out there. They are just ridiculous cash cows. :?

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

To be frank, Christine and Michael need more in their life than just Christine's and Michael's interests. They come across as very self-centered.
To be honest here, they don't have kids or anything tying them down so they CAN be selfish. Your 20's and 30's are the time to enjoy life and be a little selfish. At least its better than what some people do that bring kids into the world that they can't take care of and live a carefree life when they have children a la Melissa Raymond (MELPHS) on YouTube.... :roll:

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Here I am a couple years down the line still keeping to it, while she must have as much as she started with!
Umm, did you not watch her latest makeup inventory video? She literally has like 1/3 of the makeup she originally had two years ago. You can say whatever you want about Christine, but she DID stick to her makeup philosophy. She did an inventory a couple of weeks ago and she literally barely has anything....at least when you gossip do your research first.

Ok, now off to the MELPHS thread where there is actually someone interesting to gossip about instead of grasping at straws..... :zz:

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
Here I am a couple years down the line still keeping to it, while she must have as much as she started with!
Umm, did you not watch her latest makeup inventory video? She literally has like 1/3 of the makeup she originally had two years ago. You can say whatever you want about Christine, but she DID stick to her makeup philosophy. She did an inventory a couple of weeks ago and she literally barely has anything....at least when you gossip do your research first.

Ok, now off to the MELPHS thread where there is actually someone interesting to gossip about instead of grasping at straws..... :zz:
She has a huge drawer full of makeup and a ton of stuff displayed on that Ikea shelf. :roll:

missobtuse
Debater
Debater

Post by missobtuse »

That rainbow shorts video :-o
1. The long drawn out shots of her ass were ridicules. Pristine have you really fallen so far that your now relaying on shots of your body to get attention and viewers? Its pathetic. 2. Who the fuck wears rainbow shorts? I have only seen one person in my life wear rainbow shorts, my one and half year old cousin. No one over the age of 14 should be wearing rainbow shorts. 3. That dye is going to fade real quick. I have dyed tons of stuff in my life and normally you let it set in the dye for half an hour or longer, so the fabric has plenty of time to absorb the dye. Even then you lose a lot of it the first few washings. By just dipping the cotton in dye for 5 minutes or less your basically guaranteeing that after 2 or 3 washes most of the color will be faded and the shorts will look like shit.

missobtuse
Debater
Debater

Post by missobtuse »

Oh forgot to ask, did anyone else find her voice interesting in the rainbow shorts video? Not sure if she was sick but it sounded like she was totally uninterested and like she didn't want to be there.

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

WhisperingSoul wrote:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh noes, I haz butthurt!!!

Bollocks, the woman HIDES half her makeup then forgets what she hid!!!!! You can't trust anything she says about how much she has because she knows half her views come from the 'minimalist' schtick.

Do you're own research moron, if you had you'd see her with your own eyes doing this over and over. Stuff she's apparently got rid of appearing in the background, stuff she hauled for 'friends' somehow still there months later, She's pretty much right back where she started with polish thanks to all the new Zoya... She even fakes her empties.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I had to unsubscribe from her because I just couldn't relate anymore.

Pepper8
Debater
Debater

Post by Pepper8 »

She's a little long in the tooth..(and face)..for rainbow shorts..isn't she like 35?..and Michael is def mid 40s.....they must be bored out of their minds spending all day everyday together....

Return to “Christine Kobzeff”