tiatiger
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Fleur made $21,000 last month.

Post by tiatiger »

chattycathy wrote:
tiatiger wrote:I think it's disgusting that you would say that on here. Were you not raised with morals? It's not for you to say how much someone earns, when they had no intention of disclosing that information themselves.
Oh geez. People are trying to figure out ways to calculate how much they make anyway.

I am waaaay behind on Fleur news and hadn't followed her for a while...what is the info on her family and Mikes family making multi-millions?!?
So if you worked in a bank (that's what I'm assuming OP does) you would go around sprouting off what the people you know deposit in their banks? Again it's disgusting & if fleur ever found this thread, I hope this person gets sacked. They don't deserve to be in a position that allows them to have knowledge of any confidential information.

FlipFlops87
Informer
Informer

Post by FlipFlops87 »

Fleur makes way more than 21,000. With the amount of shopping she does and traveling.....yeah that person is a troll.

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

Have no idea if you're a troll or not but that number sounds about right to me if it's all her channels and her blog (which I believe is also using google adsense).

oliviaforever
Lurker
Lurker

Post by oliviaforever »

She won't get that full amount, she'll have been taxed 40% due to the way our tax works in this country. You can earn upto about £9595 a year without being taxed. (I used to work at the tax office)

kittykaty
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kittykaty »

No I don't think our informer works at the bank (or if she does she's cleverly throwing us off the scent) as she appears to be from the US (American spelling of 'check' rather than the UK 'cheque') and Fleur would be banking her cheque in the UK you would have thought.

As for it being a horrible thing to do and her needing to be sacked - on the one had yes you could say that, but I think a lot of us are interested in this sort of information - that's why we're here, no? Fleur's a celebrity of sorts, and celebritys have information like this made public all the time, such as how much they earned from a film role, magazine spread etc.

It's impossible to know if the info is true, but it interests me and I don't think it sounds unrealistic.

Beatrix
Debater
Debater

Post by Beatrix »

oliviaforever wrote:She won't get that full amount, she'll have been taxed 40% due to the way our tax works in this country. You can earn upto about £9595 a year without being taxed. (I used to work at the tax office)
That's true, but she has a Ltd company too so if she puts her income through her company she'll get dividends of £32,010 tax free, then pay 10% over that. She'd then just pay herself the minimum in salary to cover her NI contributions.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I don't think Fleur would pay a lot more for business class tickets, she usually flies economy and she can be quite frugal. I'm guessing she either got a good deal and it wasn't a lot more for an upgrade or used some points/frequent flyer things to upgrade. If you book your flight at the right time you can save quite a bit. My friend flew first class (open return ticket) to LA from Heathrow last summer for £1500 which is pretty good

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

About she and Mike flying first class, didn't she say that it was the airline company that had upgraded them? I mean yes,Fleur is loaded but she doesn't seem like the kind who only swears by business class. She pretty often uses economy class

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “FleurDeForce”