Fleur made $21,000 last month.

friendofafriend
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Fleur made $21,000 last month.

Post by friendofafriend »

This information is not from socialblade or any of those websites that try to predict what the gurus earn. This is the number printed on her actual check. (US Dollars, not Pounds).

And it doesn't include any money she made from sponsorships or product endorsements (that information is strictly between her and her manager). Just from YouTube.

You all have no reason to believe me. I can't present any proof to you. I didn't take a picture of her check or anything. I can't say who I am or how I know because I would get in serious trouble, so I am totally aware that most of you guys are going to call me a liar and say I'm a troll and not believe me. So don't. But for those of you who are interested, that is what she made last month. I just made an account on here a few minutes ago because I noticed a lot of numbers being thrown around that weren't right. She doesn't make millions of dollars, not at all. Anyway, other than Fleur, most of the salary predictions you guys have made of other YouTubers are pretty spot on accurate. (Except for Joey Graceffa and Sawyer Hartman. They both make way more money than anyone on here realizes, like over double what you guys have predicted.)

scgirl212
Informer
Informer

Re: Fleur made $21,000 last month.

Post by scgirl212 »

Without revealing anything else, was that for *all* of her channels or just her main beauty one?

Edit* That sucks if she gets paid in US Dollars....I would've thought she was paid in £.

ILovegg
Debater
Debater

Post by ILovegg »

friendofafriend wrote:This information is not from socialblade or any of those websites that try to predict what the gurus earn. This is the number printed on her actual check. (US Dollars, not Pounds).

And it doesn't include any money she made from sponsorships or product endorsements (that information is strictly between her and her manager). Just from YouTube.

You all have no reason to believe me. I can't present any proof to you. I didn't take a picture of her check or anything. I can't say who I am or how I know because I would get in serious trouble, so I am totally aware that most of you guys are going to call me a liar and say I'm a troll and not believe me. So don't. But for those of you who are interested, that is what she made last month. I just made an account on here a few minutes ago because I noticed a lot of numbers being thrown around that weren't right. She doesn't make millions of dollars, not at all. Anyway, other than Fleur, most of the salary predictions you guys have made of other YouTubers are pretty spot on accurate. (Except for Joey Graceffa and Sawyer Hartman. They both make way more money than anyone on here realizes, like over double what you guys have predicted.)
That's around £12000 that's crazy! If she's making that much I don't even want to think about how much zoella is making

friendofafriend
Wanderer
Wanderer

scgirl212 wrote:Without revealing anything else, was that for *all* of her channels or just her main beauty one?

Edit* That sucks if she gets paid in US Dollars....I would've thought she was paid in £.

That is for all her channels. The total amount of everything she earns on YouTube comes in one payment. (This is true for every guru.)

Also, thank you for not commenting anything negative about my post. The more I look around this website, the more nervous I get.

Post by Guest »

A very similar topic just popped up on Ingrid's forum, posted by someone on an account made around the same time as yours. http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=9382

Not accusing you of anything, because I enjoy these discussions and I appreciate the insight, just thought it was funny timing

friendofafriend
Wanderer
Wanderer

sillypeanut wrote:A very similar topic just popped up on Ingrid's forum, posted by someone on an account made around the same time as yours. http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=9382

Not accusing you of anything, because I enjoy these discussions and I appreciate the insight, just thought it was funny timing

Hi. I saw that thread too. I actually don't think our topics are similar because as I said in my original post, I couldn't tell you what anyone makes for sponsorships, just YouTube revenue. Also, that person told you exactly who they contacted and how they find out their information, and I am not willing to do so.

I don't know much about Missglamorazzi but to comment on what that person posted, I will say that if the client is paying 18k, Ingrid doesn't get the entire amount- BigFrame will take a percentage. Also, saying she gets paid 18k isn't very specific information- is that for 1 video? 2 videos? 5 videos?

evelyn551055
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by evelyn551055 »

did you guys notice on her new vlog that her and mike flew business class to la .... thats like 2,000 a person ... she must make a good amount

Post by Guest »

friendofafriend wrote:
sillypeanut wrote:A very similar topic just popped up on Ingrid's forum, posted by someone on an account made around the same time as yours. http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=73&t=9382

Hi. I saw that thread too. I actually don't think our topics are similar because as I said in my original post, I couldn't tell you what anyone makes for sponsorships, just YouTube revenue. Also, that person told you exactly who they contacted and how they find out their information, and I am not willing to do so.

I don't know much about Missglamorazzi but to comment on what that person posted, I will say that if the client is paying 18k, Ingrid doesn't get the entire amount- BigFrame will take a percentage. Also, saying she gets paid 18k isn't very specific information- is that for 1 video? 2 videos? 5 videos?
Ok just curious. Thanks for the clarification :)

Also re: flying business. I think a transatlantic flight would be close to $5,000 a person for business class, give or take depending on airline and route flown. Very steep prices indeed.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Smells like troll.

Nin
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nin »

friendofafriend wrote: She doesn't make millions of dollars, not at all.
I don't think anyone on here thought that Fleur made millions from youtube anyway though? It's well known that both her and Mike come from multi-millionaire families and Mike "works" for his family. That's where the bulk of their money comes from.

Got to also say that having quickly looked at the post about Ingrid that was flagged up, if you are not the same person, then you communicate is a very similar manner. ;)
That's not to say I don't believe this info though. :D

tiatiger
Debater
Debater

Post by tiatiger »

I think it's disgusting that you would say that on here. Were you not raised with morals? It's not for you to say how much someone earns, when they had no intention of disclosing that information themselves.

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd »

did you guys notice on her new vlog that her and mike flew business class to la .... thats like 2,000 a person ... she must make a good amount
She flies a lot. It's possible she's saved up miles to upgrade her ticket, or just automatically got upgraded due to her flying status.

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

Business Class isn't that expensive. It depends on the airline of course but my non-stop flights from Dusseldorf, Germany to NYC and back were 700€ - business would have been 250€ more per flight, so a total of 1200€.
Also Youtubers often mention that upgrades are sometimes available for 100-200$ more/flight.

Post by Guest »

Wow I'm clearly flying to the wrong places :( It was $6,000 for business class when I was booking my flight from Ohio to Thailand on Korean Air. Yep we went with coach. Lol

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

sunshine21 wrote:
Also Youtubers often mention that upgrades are sometimes available for 100-200$ more/flight.
Do you not consider that to be expensive?

sunshine21

Post by sunshine21 »

liseppe wrote:
sunshine21 wrote:
Do you not consider that to be expensive?
I don't think it's too expensive. However, I'd rather shop or do other things on my vacation with that money so I never upgraded yet.

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

bleh. I know youtubers make a ton of money. But I don't believe you. Sorry bye.

emmaelizabeth
Learner
Learner

Post by emmaelizabeth »

This seems realistic to be honest, however, a LOT of that money will be taxable.

lalatraveler
Informer
Informer

Post by lalatraveler »

That's just life. Some people are lucky enough to fall into a profession and make bank. Good for her.

chattycathy
Informer
Informer

Post by chattycathy »

tiatiger wrote:I think it's disgusting that you would say that on here. Were you not raised with morals? It's not for you to say how much someone earns, when they had no intention of disclosing that information themselves.
Oh geez. People are trying to figure out ways to calculate how much they make anyway.

I am waaaay behind on Fleur news and hadn't followed her for a while...what is the info on her family and Mikes family making multi-millions?!?

Return to “FleurDeForce”