coffeebreakwithdani

VeronicaSawyer

Re: coffeebreakwithdani

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

We're almost to part two ladies!! Here are some celebratory screen caps--Dani is just soooo excited about this guys! ;) :P

Edit: Bonus Round:

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by nina84 »

Did you do the thing of watching her vids at half the speed? In any speed she either sounds annoying or slightly gives me the creeps.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

nina84 wrote:Did you do the thing of watching her vids at half the speed? In any speed she either sounds annoying or slightly gives me the creeps.
Yeah I did, I watched at .25 speed because that makes getting funny screencaps a lot easier, lol

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:
nina84 wrote:Did you do the thing of watching her vids at half the speed? In any speed she either sounds annoying or slightly gives me the creeps.
Yeah I did, I watched at .25 speed because that makes getting funny screencaps a lot easier, lol
If I actually watch a video I play it at 2x speed...For someone with OCD she talks too fucking much and is annoying as hell at normal speed. But if i'm doing screenshots and making gifs i do it at .5 then .25. I just like the .5 because it still includes audio and she sounds like she's slurring her words and being all over the place like a drunk person. :) (with adblock active of course).

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:We're almost to part two ladies!! Here are some celebratory screen caps--Dani is just soooo excited about this guys! ;) :P

Edit: Bonus Round:

Haha Love the pictures, the horse comparison is spot on. lol.

We're so close to page 2!! Aren't you happy Dani? You're so popular, people love to hate you

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

when is part 2? at 40 pages?

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

nina84 wrote:when is part 2? at 40 pages?
Yep. Once we get to part 4 she gets onto the main page! Then we can have an FAQ and image dump thread :D

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Hahahaha, those horse pictures!! Maybe I will be the first one on her page two. I wonder if she is popping a bottle of bubbly waiting for it to hit "page 2" hahaha. She is so self involved, I'm sure she is.

"Look you guise, they talk about me cause they are so jelly of me and my GREEN, I have everything guise"....lol :rofl:

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

WhisperingSoul wrote:Hahahaha, those horse pictures!! Maybe I will be the first one on her page two. I wonder if she is popping a bottle of bubbly waiting for it to hit "page 2" hahaha. She is so self involved, I'm sure she is.

"Look you guise, they talk about me cause they are so jelly of me and my GREEN, I have everything guise"....lol :rofl:
I'm actually wondering if her nervous breakdown wasn't our fault in part. Maybe the criticism (you know she reads here) finally got to her a smidge and she spiraled into a depression... Oh wait, it's Dani, she doesn't have real feelings. Selfish twat.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

I just realized while watching her newest video that her skin looks really gray, do you guys know what I mean? First off, if you look at her face compared to her neck, her face looks really ashy/gray. That is typically an indication of her using a foundation that is too pink toned for her skin. Also, the very purple lipstick isn't doing her any favors and makes her akin look even more gray.

Also, am I the only one that gets SEVERELY annoyed when she does that weird tongue to teeth thing where its like she creepily wipes her huge front teeth with her tongue? Its freaking gross..... :barf:

Oh and Dani, I typically don't talk crap about people, especially not physical appearance, but you are such a nasty person on the inside that I don't feel bad. When someone is awful to other human beings, they deserve being talked about.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

penguinasaurus wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:Hahahaha, those horse pictures!! Maybe I will be the first one on her page two. I wonder if she is popping a bottle of bubbly waiting for it to hit "page 2" hahaha. She is so self involved, I'm sure she is.

I'm actually wondering if her nervous breakdown wasn't our fault in part. Maybe the criticism (you know she reads here) finally got to her a smidge and she spiraled into a depression... Oh wait, it's Dani, she doesn't have real feelings. Selfish twat.
Lol, when I started reading your comment I was like "what? Aww now I feel bad" haha. Then I read the end and was like "YAAASSSSSS!!" :tchin:

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

^^^Yeah she always looks really gray/ashy. I think it's a combination of her using a foundation that is too pink/cool toned and constantly using really taupey/cool toned bronzers. She needs to use warmer colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:^^^Yeah she always looks really gray/ashy. I think it's a combination of her using a foundation that is too pink/cool toned and constantly using really taupey/cool toned bronzers. She needs to use warmer colors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the grayness is always there... but it definitely appears worse when she combines it with purple eyeshadows and lipsticks. It makes her look like the undead.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

Yes, yes, yes!!!!

Foundation with the wrong undertone will make you look ashy and gray! I 100% agree she needs to use warm toned browns. But what do we know? Dani knows best! :lol:
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

sodisappoint
Informer
Informer

Post by sodisappoint »

penguinasaurus wrote:
VeronicaSawyer wrote: Yeah the grayness is always there... but it definitely appears worse when she combines it with purple eyeshadows and lipsticks. It makes her look like the undead.
Image Image Image

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

I desperately want to unsub to her because her lip smacking annoys me so much, and I find all of her videos boring. She recommends things that just look so...trashy. The jewelry is always crap and the colors that she likes are just...no. I cannot look away though. It is such a train wreck!

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

when she gets to part 2 she'll be like #whatwillmrmanget me!

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

^Lmao! And don't forget, she'll return it too! :lol:

Part two of me! Whoooo!

AllyD
Learner
Learner

Post by AllyD »

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

She makes it too easy...

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”