maceyeshadowcombos / My Eyeshadow Consultant / Zabrena

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: maceyeshadowcombos / My Eyeshadow Consultant / Zabrena

Post by smarlo »

I thought maybe it was her color growing out, but you can see scalp through it .

She's got enough hair for 5 people so it was surprising.
That Girl!

letstalkboutsomefin
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by letstalkboutsomefin »

How old is her daughter now? Is it post partum hair loss?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

thatgalrebecca wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:35 am
So I was nosey and googled her. It seems she is 35, her birthday is September 12, 1983 and her last name is Beaty.
http://gen.video/blog/youtube-influence ... h-zabrena/
https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/zabrena.html

I can't find anything on her husband but I don't really care either.

Her surname is Italian and begins with P and ends in E....her hubby is called Mike I think
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she's touched up her hair and it looks less bald. interesting.
That Girl!

Post by Guest »

She gained a lot of weight

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

Well, she's pregnant with her third child, so that's probably why. :lol:

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Honestly I think the speculations of hair loss earlier in the thread were accurate. She’s had 3 back to back pregnancies and her hormones have to be all over the place.

I wish she’d step back on the personal sharing. I liked her channel better when it was all makeup and zero religion/family life. I didn’t search YouTube for “makeup opinions, God and babies” so take the personal stuff to a vlog channel or don’t mention it at all.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

All the thanking god stuff really got to me, so I had to stop watching. Each to their own but, when she has mentioned something wrong in her pregnancies - she's thanked god and not the team of obstetricians and midwives who looked after her. As a retired nurse, it just makes me roll my eyes so far they won't come back. I watched her for her reviews but, someone once asked her for some Halloween looks. Zabrena went on a rant about how she does not 'devil' worship. People tried to tell her we weren't 'devil worshipping' - it was to ward off evil spirits in the year to come.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:53 am
someone once asked her for some Halloween looks. Zabrena went on a rant about how she does not 'devil' worship.
Yeah I’m baffled by her stance on Halloween. Her “Historically Accurate” series is essentially costume looks but dressing up specifically on October 31st is evil? I doubt anyone was asking her to summon Satan with a cosplay look. 😂

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

OMG she's praising god for making her single umbilical artery bigger ! There are three blood vessels going to the placenta - a huge vein and two arteries that corkscrew around - however, it is also fairly normal to have one bigger artery , instead of two smaller ones ! (I am a retired nurse with experience in obstetrics). She's made a birth video about having 'Ace' on the 1st December - and it was all down to god that he was born unharmed from the single artery (big eye roll) ..... Then she says Ace is absolutely full of cold and is congested ...... I suppose god missed this illness.........

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

She made some vague comment about not supporting Too Faced in a recent video. Does anyone know why? I guess it's not for the Rich Lives Matter thing since I wouldn't expect her to care about that. I'm guessing she dislikes the raunchiness but that's also in other brands that she does buy from.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

It is because of the Rich Lives Matter thing; she mentions it in her dupe video for TF's Gingerbread Spice and Clover palettes.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

wreckognition wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:28 pm
It is because of the Rich Lives Matter thing; she mentions it in her dupe video for TF's Gingerbread Spice and Clover palettes.
I stand corrected, and kinda surprised.

Post by Guest »

nina84 wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:48 pm
wreckognition wrote:
Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:28 pm
I stand corrected, and kinda surprised.
That kinda makes no sense...I thought she wouldn't support them because of the RLM debacle...

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Even Zabrena herself knows the weight loss vlogs are going to be boring when the highlight of the first one is talking about her kitchen remodel. Honestly I’d legit rather hear her home improvement ideas than sit through 12-15 minutes of “go to spin class and eat your spinach.”

onionface
Informer
Informer

Post by onionface »

I unsubbed from her channel.

Her George Floyd video rubbed me the wrong way when she said she would send 10% of the video's revenue to a race related charity. Why not send in all the revenue the video makes? Not only is sharing the video increasing her subs and views but also her money. You can see she and her husband are well off. They are not hurting for money so why not send in 100% of what the video makes? I've seen smaller channels do this, why can't she? It seems she benefits more from it than anyone else.

Then she mentions God in it. Oh brother. She's probably one of the biggest Christian hypocrites on Youtube. I can't anymore with her.

wreckognition
Debater
Debater

Post by wreckognition »

I thought that video was kinda cringey too. Although, I think she said she's donating all of the ad revenue from the video after three months and then an additional 10% of that from her own income, not that she's only donating 10% of the ad revenue altogether. It's been a while since I watched it though.

I_grow_pumpkins
Learner
Learner

Post by I_grow_pumpkins »

I think she does seem to genuinely care, but she's out of touch. I don't understand why she filters everything through her religion, though. Does she just assume that most of her subscribers are people like her, or is she just so entrenched in churchy bullshit that she can't process serious topics without bringing God into it?
"If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me." -Alice Roosevelt Longworth :FU:

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

I get she doesn’t want to show her kids on video that’s her right but damn, I don’t want to look at kids feet and dirty hands. Then just don’t show them period. In her videos she is now trying to show her daily life a bit....it’s very boring. Go back to just makeup and spare us the dirty feet and hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I_grow_pumpkins
Learner
Learner

Post by I_grow_pumpkins »

beached_up wrote:
Fri Dec 25, 2020 9:07 am
I get she doesn’t want to show her kids on video that’s her right but damn, I don’t want to look at kids feet and dirty hands. Then just don’t show them period. In her videos she is now trying to show her daily life a bit....it’s very boring. Go back to just makeup and spare us the dirty feet and hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, there's something weirdly smug about the whole, "I want to show off my children but also not because I'm PrOtEcTiNg ThEm" nonsense. The smartest thing to do would be to never show them at all.
"If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me." -Alice Roosevelt Longworth :FU:

Return to “K-O”