Vines while driving *grrrr*

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vines while driving *grrrr*

Post by tamithomas »

I know that recently Vines has become a huge thing but I want to rage fit every time I see someone Vining while driving where you clearly see other cars going by and they're driving. Texting is illegal, do we really need to make a law for the obvious of not filming behind the wheel if you have no camera holder? Same goes for v-logging. The worst is when I see the bad driving behind the wheel like having the seat down all the way or having the foot outside of the window. People don't care about anyone but themselves. And their excuse is the bullshit "all for the vine" yea well, all for the deaths that can happen in 2.0 seconds with your accident waiting to happen.

Not just that but also that new stupid vine thread of the guys who grab a chair, sit on it right as a car is about to pass by and then blow a horn at them if the driver honks? Why can't people act civilized? I swear technology is going to be the demise of the human race.

/rant.

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Vines while driving *grrrr*

Post by tamithomas »

Examples:

[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]
[youtube][/youtube]

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

It seriously grinds my gears when I see people texting/taking selfies/vining etc. while driving. You are NOT that important to potentially cause a wreck. People like that are such jerk offs.
BOO

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I agree. I also hate it when people talk on the phone. My sister talks on her phone and texts while driving ALL THE TIME; I seriously fear for my life when I'm in the car with her. And she doesn't wear a seatbelt even though I keep telling her to put it on like every time we get in the damn car. I consider myself to be a decent driver but I always wear my seatbelt and never talk on the phone, and only reply or read a text message if I'm stuck in traffic that isn't moving at all or at a red light. Then I won't reply until I'm stopped again or until I reach my destination. It can fricking wait.
imma ball til the day i fall

lacrymosa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lacrymosa »

That horn one is so stupid. Part of the reason i stopped looking at vine is because it turned into a platform in which you make it your duty to be as rude/inappropriate/disrespectful to members of the public as you can all for a 6 second clip. It's like these ones when they go up to people in stores and start hugging them or kissing their cheek just to film their reaction :roll:

But yeah the vlogging while driving is the worst. And it's only ever usually to tell you some crap that could of easily waited til they got home or somewhere safe. No excuses.

Return to “Vine”