BeautyCrush part 4

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush part 4

Post by frizzzx86 »

^^ agreed. she has changed. the meat eating, she's drinking more it seems, boobs...granted she's free to make her own choices, but there has been a difference. she needs to take a step back and take a deep breath. but as i think about it, jason is probably her, what, 2nd, serious relationship? and she is still VERY young. she obviously has a lot of growing up to do and a lot to learn. as far as the boobs, i have very small boobs (32A), no way in hell would a push up bra help me that much lol so maybe she did...it's too bad though, she was looking really good and maybe things moved so fast she couldn't see that she was perfectly fine to begin with.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

They don't look bad, so if it's something that she wanted and will help her confidence, why not?

WetsyBoopLoop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WetsyBoopLoop »

I don't know how to post photos but on her blog, the second page I think, she posts about going to cardiff.

Have you seen her in that red dress? And further down she's wearing a VERY low cut black dress and her boobs look massive!! She looks smoking hot (IMO) but her boobs look bigger compared to how they usually look!
If she hasn't got a boob job I def want to know what bras she's buying haha They are very rounded now.

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

Her body looks so good. I think the new boobs help with making it look like she has a small waist.

I remember she once said that she's always been between a size 10-12 (UK) something like that, but she looks more like a 14/16 here.
SacconePhonys wrote:Image
I'm thinking that she is UK size 6 now. She's so tiny.

kaisyume
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kaisyume »

this photo is from July 2012, from http://www.beautycrush.co.uk/2012/07/simple-summer.html

you can see she had big boobs back then. but she always wore loose/big jumpers or shirts.
so, in my opinion, she didn't have a boob job. she just has enough confidence now to show her bust. + good bras

Edit:
found another post http://www.beautycrush.co.uk/2012/06/di ... bilee.html
damn, is hard to find photos of her wearing something fitted on top :P

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

She also has pics on her blog (older entries) where she doesn't appear to have a large chest. Yes, she has one, but they aren't noticeably large.

I think that kind of difference -- big and average -- can only be achieved through (push up) bras. I mean, if you have big boobs, yeah, you can hide them with large/loose fitting clothing, but you can't very well make them look smaller (especially in a bikini) unless that is how they are naturally.

Has anyone seen this picture though?

She definitely worked hard at losing weight. I'm actually quite inspired by her weight loss, lol.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Thats a point. She's obsessed with baggy tops especially when she was bigger.
I have a body type where most of my clothes hide my 32e bust but when I decide to wear something revealing its like "bam!" And everyone wonders where I hid them. However my boobs are not perky.
And Sammi's boobs could've firmed and perked up through exercise.
As you can see I'm #TeamSammiDidntHaveABoobJob

dromadeus
Informer
Informer

Post by dromadeus »

LaLaLaLaHateYou wrote:She also has pics on her blog (older entries) where she doesn't appear to have a large chest. Yes, she has one, but they aren't noticeably large.

I think that kind of difference -- big and average -- can only be achieved through (push up) bras. I mean, if you have big boobs, yeah, you can hide them with large/loose fitting clothing, but you can't very well make them look smaller (especially in a bikini) unless that is how they are naturally.

Has anyone seen this picture though?

She definitely worked hard at losing weight. I'm actually quite inspired by her weight loss, lol.
yeah, she obviously did work hard to lose weight. the thing that bothers me is the fact that she said she didn't really try that much or change anything about her lifestyle when she did her updated fitness/health video. not only did she lose quite a bit of weight, she also looks more toned, so she obviously worked out quite a bit too.

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

Remember in her vlog she stated she was going to agent provocator...
Either she's investing in really good bras now or shes getting her new puppies some new clothes. ...
The way she slipped that in there... Either she's playing up on these rumours or its a subtle way of comfirming the rumour.

lisbeth123
Informer
Informer

Post by lisbeth123 »

Came here to see if anyone mentioned her boobs in that blue dress lol. I've never seen them so perky so I went to her blog n saw this

Has she been hiding them all along? Bc w all that weight loss I'm sure she lost some boobage as well.

tellmeitsfancy
Talker
Talker

Post by tellmeitsfancy »

lgst91 wrote:Image

just a comparison

Again, the top photo is the best (before) for comparison. It was over 6 months ago when she was on holiday with her family and first hanging out with Jason. She definitely lost mass/fat in her boobs after her weight loss.

Side note, she's always had nice (thin) legs and a wide midsection. Now her legs are completely toned and her mid section has slimmed down. Her legs have always been out and made her look "thin" but her unfortunate styling of oversized tops made her shape look odd and top heavy. Now, she's still hiked up the hemlines kept the odd heel and now she's managed to look more proportionate.
She once said she never wanted to look/be "too skinny", maybe she's trying to add some more meat to her? <--re: the ridiculous food blog posts/instagrams

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I am so jealous of the body she has achieved. Idk if this would count for the perkiness since i have no clue, but if she did exercises to work the pec muscles ie under her boobs it would make them look perkier i've heard :) maybe she did that. Although im not discounting the surgery tbh

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Woww, go Sam. Her body looks amazing.
But that hair tho... :?

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

Impressed with her upgrades good for her if its going to boost her confidence for herself freaking awesome ! BUT if she did this for Jason well ......just sad to do this for Santa gnome :s .

As the other posters talking about her tattoo i feel like its TOO much and ruins her body :/ , i don't hate on tattoo i find em beautiful .

Lol i still feel like Jason is her rebound and gawd i wanted to pull my hair whenever she giggles on her latest vlog......and dat hair D;
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

Post by Guest »

We cant do anything about her hair. She probably hears it everyday! But... Her body. Hair can be changed in a few hours but that body is pure perfection for me. She's not too skinny, still has curves and the tones... Damn

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

I'm definitely team sammi had a boob job :D good for her, but I still don't think it's 'her' I still think Jason has made a big influence. As much as I don't particularly like him, at least his doing his own thing on his youtube, I quite enjoyed his interview with that Cory guy.

yetanotherlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by yetanotherlurker »

For all of you saying that working out made her boobs perkier, you do realize that that's not how it works right? The chest muscles lay beneath the breast while the breast itself is all glands, ducts, fat and the like. That's why when you work out and lose a large amount of weight like Sam did the breast shrinks… because like the fat on the rest of the body it's going to go as well. Breast shape is breast shape; only surgery (and time/gravity) changes that.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Yes but chest muscle workouts can alter shape. I've seen it happen. How do you think those men in the gym have such rounded pecs?
I don't know all the science or whatever but maybe the loss of fat on her chest + working out meant a perkier bust? Just like flat chested men who work out then end up with boobs worthy of C cups?
It's the muscle behind the breast tissue so it can possibly make a difference I assume.
None of us will know until she admits anything so I'm just throwing it out there.

yetanotherlurker
Informer
Informer

Post by yetanotherlurker »

^^^ Alright, I know this is an extreme but humor me:

The chest muscle really does not influence breast shape/perkiness. The breast and chest are two separate entities… they may connect and lay atop/beneath one another but just because you get a rounded or defined chest from working out does not mean that your breasts will perk up ("chest muscle workouts can alter shape" yes, the shape of the chest not the breast). Also (to state the obvious), men are different and their muscles develop much different from a woman's so what you've seen in men has nothing to do with Sam.

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

Lmfao !!!! :D
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

Return to “BeautyCrush”