Yeah still no haha I'm so done with this

As1014
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Christmas Plans?

Post by As1014 »

on a different note lol I'll be going to Canada to be with my bfs family for Christmas. I'm really excited cause I'm from louisiana and we never get snow here it's always icy rain so I'm excited to see real snow and actually have a white Christmas.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

As1014 wrote:on a different note lol I'll be going to Canada to be with my bfs family for Christmas. I'm really excited cause I'm from louisiana and we never get snow here it's always icy rain so I'm excited to see real snow and actually have a white Christmas.
That sounds so nice :) i live in a country where snow is really normal during the winter and sometimes i even get so annoyed at it. Hearing people say theyre excited to see 'real snow' always kinda warms my heart and helps me appreciate it more lol
Hope you have a wonderful christmas in canada x

Funlife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Funlife »

As1014, based on the same reasoning, someone who just joined the army could say, "I saw someone being shot and killed in front of my eyes. I'm really excited cause I'm from Louisiana and there isn't a war here so I'm excited to see a real person being shot and actually killed."

Throne
Talker
Talker

Post by Throne »

I dont know about anybody else, but i find i get excited for Christmas the month before, rather then actually in the season. Right now im flippin out, but i find once the final days are here, im like "meh" even the day of. I think its because Christmas really isnt the same unless your a kid or catering to a kid. All the people in my household are above the age of disbelief so everything really isn't as magical as it use to be. And as a result of that, there is not as much effort done into decorating the tree, hanging up decorations ete.

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

Fairycake wrote:
As1014 wrote:on a different note lol I'll be going to Canada to be with my bfs family for Christmas. I'm really excited cause I'm from louisiana and we never get snow here it's always icy rain so I'm excited to see real snow and actually have a white Christmas.
That sounds so nice :) i live in a country where snow is really normal during the winter and sometimes i even get so annoyed at it. Hearing people say theyre excited to see 'real snow' always kinda warms my heart and helps me appreciate it more lol
Hope you have a wonderful christmas in canada x
Thank you, I hope the same for you :)

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

Funlife wrote:As1014, based on the same reasoning, someone who just joined the army could say, "I saw someone being shot and killed in front of my eyes. I'm really excited cause I'm from Louisiana and there isn't a war here so I'm excited to see a real person being shot and actually killed."

are you really comparing seeing snow to seeing a person get shot?

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Funlife wrote:As1014, based on the same reasoning, someone who just joined the army could say, "I saw someone being shot and killed in front of my eyes. I'm really excited cause I'm from Louisiana and there isn't a war here so I'm excited to see a real person being shot and actually killed."
The fuck, dude..
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

As1014 wrote:

are you really comparing seeing snow to seeing a person get shot?
lmao she's cray, just let it go. yesterday she was comparing my family no longer getting hockey tickets after my fiance and I broke up to her friends no longer getting free heroin after her drug dealer boyfriend got shot.

Fairycake
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fairycake »

Something is going terribly wrong in this thread.

Funlife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Funlife »

I'm not saying that seeing someone shot is similar to snow, but I'm saying BASED ON YOUR REASONING that it's exciting because you haven't seen it before. It would make more sense if you said something specific about snow that explained why you would enjoy seeing it. Get over yourself :P

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

Funlife wrote:I'm not saying that seeing someone shot is similar to snow, but I'm saying BASED ON YOUR REASONING that it's exciting because you haven't seen it before. It would make more sense if you said something specific about snow that explained why you would enjoy seeing it. Get over yourself :P

This thread is for us to share what are our plans are for Christmas and I said what I was doing but I wasn't aware I had to write an essay on why I would be excited to see snow. That's ridiculous and by your previous replies to other people on this thread I'm thinking you're either crazy or a troll. I'll be praying for you :D

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

As1014 wrote:
Funlife wrote:I'm not saying that seeing someone shot is similar to snow, but I'm saying BASED ON YOUR REASONING that it's exciting because you haven't seen it before. It would make more sense if you said something specific about snow that explained why you would enjoy seeing it. Get over yourself :P

This thread is for us to share what are our plans are for Christmas and I said what I was doing but I wasn't aware I had to write an essay on why I would be excited to see snow. That's ridiculous and by your previous replies to other people on this thread I'm thinking you're either crazy or a troll. I'll be praying for you :D
I think troll. She's the one who started this thread lol and all she's doing is replying batshit crazy to other peoples comments. (in my best Quirrel voice) TROLL!!

Funlife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Funlife »

"This thread is for..."? How would you know? I'm the creator of this thread, AS, you pervert.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

This Christmas will be kind of lonely for me because I moved with my sister recently and we can't yet afford to go home and see our parents for either Thanksgiving or Christmas, so it'll just be us this year. But my parents are planning on coming down here in January after New Year's because my dad will have some time off then and tickets for them will be less expensive, so I'm excited for that! It'll be a belated Christmas but I'm still looking forward to it! (It sucks that they can't take the cat with them because he's the only one who I won't get to see for a loooooong time ): )
imma ball til the day i fall

Funlife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Funlife »

Awwww Angie that's good that your parents are going to visit you. They can bring the cat in a carrier cage on the airplane!

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

im going to sleep until 13 pm :D lol

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

Funlife wrote:Awwww Angie that's good that your parents are going to visit you. They can bring the cat in a carrier cage on the airplane!
He doesn't do well with strangers >_< He gets really anxious and aggressive. We don't want to put him through that kind of stress. I know you can have the pet sleep through the plane ride but then he would have to get used to my apartment and I know he'd just be freaked out the whole time. It's just not worth it to do that to him just so that I can see him in person, you know? My aunt will feed him and look out for him when my parents come in January so I know he'll be okay at home :3
imma ball til the day i fall

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

Sitting at home because my mom starts fights with every family member. woooooo

Return to “Christmas”