Manda31409

Thriftfabulous
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Manda31409

Post by Thriftfabulous »

Does anyone else watch her? I think she tries to be like Bunny by the way she talks in her videos. Also the whole "prezzie mail" thing. Does anyone else think it's creepy that strangers send this girl 100s of dollars of free stuff?

NotMyselfTonight
Informer
Informer

Re: Manda31409

Post by NotMyselfTonight »

I just came across this girl and she seems like a snob. Also, yes it is VERY weird for them to be sending her so many gifts that cost a lot of money. She's probably bullshitting though.

How old is this chick? She seems like she needs to grow up by the way she dresses and such.
:angel: fly high Christina Grimmie :love2:

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

She legit seems stuckup her own ass and like shes the shit when she is nothing but a failed myspace wanna be scene queen... I legit can not stand her at all... I asked her a question once and was like "omg I love that my little pony case whered you get it" she didnt even say from where... and she replied with an attitude like "PAY THE FUCK ATTENTION" I was like oh wowwwwwwwwwwwwww

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

This girl is selling a thirty dollar phone case with her picture. She is super conceited and I have no idea why. Her channel video is ridiculous.

She seems like a wanna be scene queen to me too, but she is really hickish and her boyfriend is gross. :?

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

Oops I just found her wannabe scene queen pictures. They are pretty sad. "Scene site model" :roll:

EllaMorgan2315
Learner
Learner

Manda31409

Post by EllaMorgan2315 »

I don't know if she already has a thread, but i couldn't find one so I decided to start one.

First off, she's SO FREAKING ANNOYING. Doing that high pitched "cuhhh-YOOOT" when she refers to something she got in a "Prezzie Mail"

Second; I'm all for being a child at heart, but she's 21. She needs to grow up a bit. She is so freaking childish.

Am I the only person who's annoyed by her? :/

Lauren_michelle
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Lauren_michelle »

EllaMorgan2315 wrote:I don't know if she already has a thread, but i couldn't find one so I decided to start one.

First off, she's SO FREAKING ANNOYING. Doing that high pitched "cuhhh-YOOOT" when she refers to something she got in a "Prezzie Mail"

Second; I'm all for being a child at heart, but she's 21. She needs to grow up a bit. She is so freaking childish.

Am I the only person who's annoyed by her? :/

OMG I totally get what you are saying i can't stand that high pitched tones she uses with almost anyhting, NO you are nOt the only one who gets annoyed its not cute. i hate that too!! and she trys to pass herself as someone sweet and caring but she is a whinny little baby, she blocked me on instagram and i dont know why cause i didn't say nothing to her bad at all. she is a fucking ass grow up woman and she doesn't work, nor goes to college and she doesn't do anything with her life but collecting ponnies and watching my little pony series! she reminds me of Forever kailyn/Mskailynmarie
and dont get me started, she is sooo00000000000000000000 childish, i dont know why people are always telling her that she is an inspiration? an ispiration of what?? she doesn't work or have an education, sheesh!! of course the ones that say that are like 12 year olds. and i hate that ppl don't call her shit on laying around your house doing nothing with your life, they don't call her on not having a work/carrer, instead they are giving her gifts and fucking prezzie mails like she were a little kid. :o

babygirl
Talker
Talker

Manda31409

Post by babygirl »

she's so annoying. i feel like she tries way too hard & when people send her anything that isn't from the dollar tree she makes a huge dramatic deal about it. and not to mention the way she does her eyebrows...they're about two miles apart and ugh.

Thriftfabulous
Learner
Learner

Post by Thriftfabulous »

her eyebrows irritate me too. I think her channel is more targeted to 12 years olds. I kind of feel bad for her because of her Mom being sick. She went trick or treating. That baffled me. I understand her not wanting to drink at 21 but trick or treating? Come on now.

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

Shes SO odd. Her and her mom almost lost their house and are on foodstamps yet she still hasnt gone out and tried to get a job. She made this video a while back talking about her social anxiety.

I understand its hard, because I had clinical anxiety, but jeeze go to the doctor or psychiatrist and get help if its impacting your life that much. The trick or treating is very weird as well.

_Beyond
Learner
Learner

Post by _Beyond »

Panda31409 is a very cheap selfish girl, she tries to be super inspirational but she sucks at it she just wants views for money, she has never done giveaways on her own but yet she enjoys getting urban decay pallets from her viewers. Her hillbilly boyfriend is like 30 years old and is also a cheapass that doesn't give her shit that's why she loves receiving gifts from other people. YET she sold all of her iPhone4 cases that were sent to her from some of her viewers. Her makeup looks terrible and acts like she looks like queen b or something

_Beyond
Learner
Learner

Post by _Beyond »

Lazy fatass that doesn't work nor studies because of "anxiety" my ass she lives off of stupid 12 year olds that send her shit and like $10 a video with her cheap video iPhone quality, she also is going to do a swap with ninaunrated of course she's not stupid, she knows Nina always gives alot of stuff fucking gold digger and probably all shell give Nina are gonna be fucking hairties

FallenTorment23
Learner
Learner

Post by FallenTorment23 »

Her newest haul made me want to puke.
She literally looked like a four year old. She's a freaking ADULT. I could never take her seriously.
~Slander~

gururu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gururu »

I wanna talk about her music in her videos. She ripped off her ending credits from a royalty free kawaii music clip. Just search kawaii royalty free on youtube. smh. In her cleaning up her closet video, she totally just downloaded the music from another kawaii royalty free music video. AND her intro music she apparently payed $21 for. New vloging camera, ponies, that giant pony she has in her room costed about $100 because I looked it up on ebay. she doesn't drive, work or go to school. Wtf, where is this chick getting the money for this stuff?

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

She's like a more immature piinksparkles. I only watch for the laughs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

The fact that she spends all this money and is on government assistance makes me sick

Thriftfabulous
Learner
Learner

Post by Thriftfabulous »

I know. I watched her video with Nina. Where does Nina get all that money to spend is my question and on top of all that money she spent, she sent her a money order for her Mom's medical bills? If they're on government assistance it should pay her Mom's medical bills. However with Manda's income her mom may not get it anymore because it goes by your income. I make videos myself, have had problems with anxiety, depression, and panic disorder all my life (preemie baby) and living off government assistance isn't easy because I do myself. Im not afraid to admit it. But all the pony shit is ridiculous. Her room looks like a 5-year olds. I understand waiting for marriage or whatever, but her and her bf have been together for like 5 or 6 years. He had a child. I wonder if he's getting "it" from somewhere else? I wonder how he feels when he walks in her room. UGH

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

Thriftfabulous wrote:I know. I watched her video with Nina. Where does Nina get all that money to spend is my question and on top of all that money she spent, she sent her a money order for her Mom's medical bills? If they're on government assistance it should pay her Mom's medical bills. However with Manda's income her mom may not get it anymore because it goes by your income. I make videos myself, have had problems with anxiety, depression, and panic disorder all my life (preemie baby) and living off government assistance isn't easy because I do myself. Im not afraid to admit it. But all the pony shit is ridiculous. Her room looks like a 5-year olds. I understand waiting for marriage or whatever, but her and her bf have been together for like 5 or 6 years. He had a child. I wonder if he's getting "it" from somewhere else? I wonder how he feels when he walks in her room. UGH
Woah didn't know he has a kid. She hasn't mentioned recently about waiting until marriage. If they were in such dire straights she should have sold some or all of her collectible items on eBay.

Idk how Nina is getting all that, my guess is alimony or prenup money from the divorce +youtube money. Wouldn't be surprised if she strips since she did(or does) urban modeling. But I still believe the money is coming from her husband.

Violet-Kelsey Black
Learner
Learner

Post by Violet-Kelsey Black »

why does her hair always look so greasy?
♥SAVE ME BARRY♥

babygirl
Talker
Talker

Post by babygirl »

it seems like her and her boyfriend rarely spend time together, and she mentioned how he goes out of town for weeks at a time. I'm willing to bet he cheats on her lol the guy already has a kid, what makes her think he's sitting around waiting for her to give it up? idk just seems a little weird to me. I think she might be mentally stunted.

Return to “Manda31409”