Temptalia's STANs

feynman
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Temptalia's STANs

Post by feynman »

LOL is she serious??? She even said she reported the site. If she's talking about GG, ahaha, better people than her have tried and of course failed.

Like I'm gonna be offended by someone who goes out in public looking like this:

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

WendaSTAN! How rude! Apparently you can be perfectly rude to us but we can't give you any of it back. Geez, grow up.

lbee
Talker
Talker

Post by lbee »

WTF? Way to keep it classy, WendaSTAN.

Post by ....83 »

when and where did this happen????

lbee
Talker
Talker

Post by lbee »

It's on WSTAN's Flickr account, under her makeup look set. God knows what she's talking about...

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

She looks so stupid with her eyeliner like that.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

18thCenturyAsylum! I missed you!'
18thCenturyFox
September 24, 2012 at 11:02 am

Like garlic to a vampire- sheer and gloss are sure to repel me. Neither looks “right” on me and I always associate gloss and lack of pigment with little girl make up. I am NOT saying this is true for those who prefer both sheerness and glossiness- it just has that association when I see it on myself. I don’t feel “grown up”.
Pleasepostmoreinsanecommentspleasepostmoreinsanesomments~

Jenmarie

Post by Jenmarie »

TrashBoat wrote:18thCenturyAsylum! I missed you!'
18thCenturyFox
September 24, 2012 at 11:02 am

Like garlic to a vampire- sheer and gloss are sure to repel me. Neither looks “right” on me and I always associate gloss and lack of pigment with little girl make up. I am NOT saying this is true for those who prefer both sheerness and glossiness- it just has that association when I see it on myself. I don’t feel “grown up”.
Pleasepostmoreinsanecommentspleasepostmoreinsanesomments~
WTF is she even talking about?

Go check out the OCC pigment review, there is practically an orgy of STAN in the comments from KafkaStan/WendaStan/Amyxxx

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

Jenmarie wrote:Go check out the OCC pigment review, there is practically an orgy of STAN in the comments from KafkaStan/WendaStan/Amyxxx
Omg I saw that. Good to know they haven't stopped leaving deranged comments, I was worried there for a while!

barcodegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by barcodegirl »

feynman wrote:
Jenmarie wrote:Go check out the OCC pigment review, there is practically an orgy of STAN in the comments from KafkaStan/WendaStan/Amyxxx
Omg I saw that. Good to know they haven't stopped leaving deranged comments, I was worried there for a while!
I read through that 2 times and was still confused as to why the hell they were talking about chainsaws.
Strange this feeling... Blue. I feel blue.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

Kafka
September 24, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Me too! And I love your word, “Burples.” So cute. Loose pigments scare me a little (I’m a wuss!) but this one may just bring me out of my hiding.

Wwendalynne
September 24, 2012 at 2:26 pm

Loose eyeshadows can be da bomb.. great way to try them out without requiring the lab equipment is to grab a really soft blending brush, a longish soft crease brush is good, and touch them on top of a cream colour or even another eyeshadow colour. I like to use them to try and create dimension. I would touch this particular colour over a bright purple to make it look even more duochrome. I have yet to master the mixing and applying damp without making a freaking mess because I’m a dork.. I’ll get there eventually and master these suckers.
xamyx
September 24, 2012 at 3:50 pm

At least these have a nice little sifter. Believe it or not, the sifter makes things *so* much easier. Also, you can “press” loose shadows basically using a high percentage of rubbing alcohol. There are tons of DIY videos on You Tube.
Wwendalynne
September 24, 2012 at 4:41 pm

That and how to properly sharpen a chainsaw .. if you can wade through the rest of the garbage :) H finally found a good video for this yesterday ;0)
Wwendalynne
September 24, 2012 at 4:42 pm

the chainsaw.. not the loose eyeshadows.. Things could get interesting
xamyx
September 24, 2012 at 4:55 pm

Intersting indeed, LOL! I had to read the first comment 2X to be sure, LOL. I just Google random beauty related stuff, and I somehow come across some handy things. I found out how to press pigments after learning how to repair broken shadows, which I’ve actually done. I’ve just been too lazy to try pressing any pigments, but I hope to soon.
Wwendalynne
September 24, 2012 at 5:49 pm

I’ll check it out! Thanks Amy

:horny:

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

Sorry to double post, but there are also plenty of good STAN comments under the Disney Collection announcement. DeadRaccoon, 18thCenturyAsylum, Kafka and Wenda, the whole crew!

lbee
Talker
Talker

Post by lbee »

WSTAN is monitoring us, guys! She's changed all the photos we've linked to since yesterday. Hi WendaSTAN!

Post by ....83 »

lbee wrote:WSTAN is monitoring us, guys! She's changed all the photos we've linked to since yesterday. Hi WendaSTAN!

LOL youre too funny. I wonder how many of them know of our army over here?

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

WSTAN is monitoring us, guys! She's changed all the photos we've linked to since yesterday. Hi WendaSTAN!
Should I be overjoyed or horrified? I don't care, hello WendaSTAN! :nana: :cheer: :SS: :nana: :SS: :ele:

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

lbee wrote:WSTAN is monitoring us, guys! She's changed all the photos we've linked to since yesterday. Hi WendaSTAN!
Omg you're right. Yesterday, it was def what torridzola posted and today, the same "FOTD" photo is this:

It's such a weird thing to be passive aggressive about wtf. wendaSTAN, girl, step down. You do not want to go toe to toe with us.
Maybe this is why the STANs have been quiet as of late? How hilarious would it be if they talked smack about us ~in sekrit~

lbee
Talker
Talker

Post by lbee »

LOL, in sekrit. So sekrit.

I was thinking exactly that. C'mon guys, no need to be shy! Express yourselves - aren't you all about that?

The weirdest thing about her changing the photo is that I thought she'd have wanted us to see that one. I thought she wanted to give us the finger and for us to see her doing it. Also, W-STAN, I'd rather not BITE you. I don't know where you've been - actually, I guess I have a pretty good idea... the same place all the STANS hang out.

TrashBoat
Talker
Talker

Post by TrashBoat »

I guess I have a pretty good idea... the same place all the STANS hang out.
I'll be the one to say it; up Christine's ass.

feynman
Talker
Talker

Post by feynman »

lbee wrote:LOL, in sekrit. So sekrit.

I was thinking exactly that. C'mon guys, no need to be shy! Express yourselves - aren't you all about that?

The weirdest thing about her changing the photo is that I thought she'd have wanted us to see that one. I thought she wanted to give us the finger and for us to see her doing it. Also, W-STAN, I'd rather not BITE you. I don't know where you've been - actually, I guess I have a pretty good idea... the same place all the STANS hang out.
Everything you just said, seriously.

The bold though, like exactly! We're a public forum that they've clearly stumbled upon, at least one of them that we know of anyways, so be public about your dislike for us too, don't be a coward. We don't like them so it's obvious they wouldn't like us either.

Although, I think it's interesting that wendaSTAN keeps tabs on us, especially often enough to change a somewhat buried photo less than a day after we discover it. Find something you like here, wwendalynne? ;) Either that or she finds us a horrifying train wreck she can't look away from, much like we do with Christine and her blog.

lbee
Talker
Talker

Post by lbee »

feynman wrote:
lbee wrote:LOL, in sekrit. So sekrit.

Everything you just said, seriously.

The bold though, like exactly! We're a public forum that they've clearly stumbled upon, at least one of them that we know of anyways, so be public about your dislike for us too, don't be a coward. We don't like them so it's obvious they wouldn't like us either.

Although, I think it's interesting that wendaSTAN keeps tabs on us, especially often enough to change a somewhat buried photo less than a day after we discover it. Find something you like here, wwendalynne? ;) Either that or she finds us a horrifying train wreck she can't look away from, much like we do with Christine and her blog.
I know, it's so odd. Not that I would blame her (or you, WendaSTAN, since I assume you'll see this at some point in the not-so-distant-future) for looking in here every day. We say funny and interesting stuff!

Can you imagine their "Abhorred Guru" Gossipers message board? What would they even say? "OMG, so-and-so made fun of OUR SUPREME LEADER for only wearing liner on her lower lashes that's so mean!!!!" Yeah, we know we're mean, but we also know that Temptalia and her STANS are kind of ridiculous. Or else they gossip about why they think we're jealous of them and Christine.

Return to “Temptalia”