TheNotSoOrdinaryWife

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheNotSoOrdinaryWife

Post by Bluel »

^^All I thought when I saw the shorts and her the outfit of the holely jeans, was that she got them from goodwill. You can find good things there but she clearly can't and a majority if not all of her clothing looks like that's where she got it.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Double post but I just watched her Vlogust day 2. She complains in it about how hard it is to hold up her dslr camera yet she posted a 20 minute ditl recently. Also, I wasn't aware a 1 minute video talking about doing Vlogust counted as the first day.

All those dishes in her sink were ridiculous. She has one job, to keep a clean house, and has a dishwasher, yet both sides of the sink have dishes in them. There's really no reason for that.

bbgorilla
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bbgorilla »

She tried, but failed. Honey, if you're going to do a patern, only do one. Either the polka dot skirt with a solid color shirt or the polka dot shirt with a solid bottom.

Did anyone catch what her bookmarks were when she showed her computer screen? I'm nosey, but watching it on my tv and am being too lazy to go back to look.

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

Omg that outfit was a hot mess. :? My 4 year old niece wouldn't touch that outfit with a 10 ft pole.
J tucked in the shirt and it literally looked like she was 3 months pregnant. :(
And wtf is up with that giant necklace? It doesn't match with anything? And I don't understand why she never smiles in any of her photos. You are not in high fashion, Jamie. A little smirk never hurt anyone.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

bbgorilla wrote:Image

She tried, but failed. Honey, if you're going to do a patern, only do one. Either the polka dot skirt with a solid color shirt or the polka dot shirt with a solid bottom.

Did anyone catch what her bookmarks were when she showed her computer screen? I'm nosey, but watching it on my tv and am being too lazy to go back to look.
She really should spend some time researching fashion. Even Pinterest has good ideas. Plus, she doesn't have to spend a lot to look like a more put together adult. That outfit is just awful.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

xyz wrote:^^ thanks for posting that she'll be doing vlogust..now i have something to watch!
Ha if you want to call it that. All she did was sit in front of the camera and apologize for being boring. She's done day on the life videos before, so I don't get why this is so hard. Its supposed to be a follow you around video, not sit in front and talk video. The only thing this will show is that she really doesn't do anything all day like we thought.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

^^I agree that she's not big or fat but with her clothing choices and that short hair, it makes her look heavier then she is.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

balletslippers wrote:Omg that outfit was a hot mess. :? My 4 year old niece wouldn't touch that outfit with a 10 ft pole.
J tucked in the shirt and it literally looked like she was 3 months pregnant. :(
And wtf is up with that giant necklace? It doesn't match with anything? And I don't understand why she never smiles in any of her photos. You are not in high fashion, Jamie. A little smirk never hurt anyone.
Now we can expect her to smile in all her pictures.

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

bbgorilla wrote:
Here you go:

(right click on the image to view it larger)

It looks like they're looking for a place to move...

There's also one that says something about a "full time nanny".

If anyone can get a better screencap it will be much appreciated. :D

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

BTW, there's one of the addresses that's clearly visible in one of the bookmarks and you can google it.

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

Hmm. Looks like she's looking for a job too. Or at least making it look like she is.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

It's totally cool to mix patterns she's just not doing it right.

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

If they move into that house, it's going to show how much of a hypocrite Jamie is. She made a financial video bitching about how she refuses to "throw away" money at renting a bigger place when it's just the two of them. :? Or how renting a house is wasting money. I'll be LOLing when she does move, what a hypocrite.

She will always try to keep up with the Jones and it's not working. Even if they did move into a bigger place, her decorating style will still be tacky and goodwill-clearance looking. A mansion would look like a homeless shelter, if she's decorating.

Edit: I just googled the place and omg the neighborhood looks trashy as hell! Their neighbor's houses have broken windows, patches of dry grass everywhere, and looks like the backdrop for TLC's Hoarders. :rofl:

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

xyz wrote:
balletslippers wrote:If they move into that house, it's going to show how much of a hypocrite Jamie is. She made a financial video bitching about how she refuses to "throw away" money at renting a bigger place when it's just the two of them. :? Or how renting a house is wasting money. I'll be LOLing when she does move, what a hypocrite.

She will always try to keep up with the Jones and it's not working. Even if they did move into a bigger place, her decorating style will still be tacky and goodwill-clearance looking. A mansion would look like a homeless shelter, if she's decorating.
wait? how is them buying a house her "throwing away money" or being a hypocrite? i think i have missed something? didn't she say she always wanted to have a house and its better to own a house than rent? or is that in my head?
I didn't say she was throwing away money. She said it herself in one of her financial videos. I don't remember which one it was, though. She said she'd rather own a house but when people called her out on here for living in a crappy apartment, she made a video bitching about how she's not going to "throw away" her money at a landlord. :?

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

I think what's getting confused is that Jamie said RENTING a bigger place like a house would be throwing money away. Not buying. That part seems to have gotten mixed up in the posts.
She made a financial video bitching about how she refuses to "throw away" money at renting a bigger place when it's just the two of them. Or how renting a house is wasting money.
how is them buying a house her "throwing away money" or being a hypocrite?

Oubliette
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Oubliette »

She's been quiet in all her social media for like a day... weird. No vlogust video yet either.

I wonder what happened.

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

That may have been the most boring vlog I've ever seen. :zz: Does she still read and/or post here?

muttcake
Informer
Informer

Post by muttcake »

I thought the outfit would have probably been better on an older lady, though she has been looking quite older lately and not in a flattering way. Maybe it is the meth mom hair.

Is awkwardly trying to sneak film while grocery shopping her new thing? She always films such mundane stuff and speeds it up with the same aggravating royalty free music. Just edit it out! No one wants to watch you make a smoothie for the umpteenth time, sneakily film and grab things off a shelf in the grocery store, or pack your car unless you are going to interact with your viewers. Her car is rather dirty. I doubt Colby did that on his own in a few days time.

"I hate Wal-Mart~" Then stop complaining and don't shop there? I hate Wal-Mart too. It is literally the closest store to my apartment, less than a ten minute walk, and somehow I have magically not been there in a over a year. It is not difficult to avoid. No one is forcing you to shop there. You clearly have other places to shop. Stop whining about it.

I skipped the entire plant part. I don't care about her cat or her creepily filming Colby.

:zz:

balletslippers
Informer
Informer

Post by balletslippers »

Omg hahahahahaha the beanies.... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I have to say those were worse than her gender-confused, Pete Wentz days with the hideous flannel. :rofl: :D

I think Wal-Mart is all Jamie can afford with her limited budget (even though she tries to convince us that she's financially stable). She tries to downplay it like she's too good for Wal-mart but I'm sure she probably goes in every week. She probably doesn't film it.

Does anyone notice that her face has filled up, A LOT? Plus like other posters noticed, her boobs are getting bigger everyday. Or maybe it's the low-cut Vnecks that she keeps wearing. I have a feeling that her metabolism is catching up to her and her carb/fat-filled meals aren't helping. Either that or she's preggos. LOL. I wouldn't put it past her to compete with Katrina since K did fuck her over. :tu:

Edit: Does Jamie have a boobs exhibitionist fetish or something? Why on earth would you pair a sheer tank top with a lacy bra?! You can TOTALLY see through it. Even on camera. It's inappropriate and further proves that maybe she does enjoy people noticing her bra (i.e bra straps & lacy bras).

LazyHousewife

Post by LazyHousewife »

If Jamie is pregnant I hope she gets even more subbies. I can't stand Katrina she's an ass for what she did to Jamie.

Return to “Jamie's Simple Life”