kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 5

Post by kaylee »

Puu wrote:
kaylee wrote: i don't think it made it okay for them to do so. i think it's mostly because xiaxue is extreme, self-absorbed and doesn't want to consider other people's opinions---they had to put it that way, just so it could pierce into her small brain-big head. she wants dash to look completely white. even before she had dash, she wanted a blonde-blue eyed baby.
I refuse to think that anyone who is telling her that her baby is ugly or just Asian is doing that because she is a bad person. People just want to troll, I know I do.
well, they are trolling xiaxue. it's part of it. like how we nitpick on her, and some of those trolls are more verbose than others.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

teeheeheehee wrote:^

I think Dash is adorbs. I also think he looks more asian than white, that's my opinion and for a woman who seriously loves to air her opinion about everything and anything, one would think she'd be more accepting of others exercising that same belief system.

ANYWAY. I've babysat halfie babies and toddlers and watched them grow up and some of them look totally "angmoh" at age 10+ and their asian mothers don't give a flying care. They tell their children "You're smart, you're cute, you're not perfect but I love you." Nothing about the race, nothing about looks that are race-centric, everything about love and acceptance. And not seeing XX do that with Dash makes me sad. >.<
i know what you mean. they look generic gerber babies at first then bloom into more angmoh. but i still think dash would end up more asian-looking. he already has xiaxue's looks.

teeheeheehee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by teeheeheehee »

And as his mother, she should see it, accept it and love him regardless...and think he is cute regardless...but it doesn't seem like she's doing that...or will do that when he turns out more like her than daddy dearest.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

From Clicknetwork's IG:
Shooting our Christmas video with @xiaxue & Dash who impressed us all by delivering his line like a pro (yes he has an actual line!)

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:From Clicknetwork's IG:
Shooting our Christmas video with @xiaxue & Dash who impressed us all by delivering his line like a pro (yes he has an actual line!)
She could almost stab Dash with that chin.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Xiaxue musing on her Dayre blog.
Stayed at home all day today... The crew from clicknetwork came over to film the Xmas special that we do annually. I love those!

It was supposed to be a fake movie trailer involving all the Click hosts, and my role was an angry stay at home mom, so Dash was featured as well.

He behaved remarkably well and was very cheerful. Gillian said he outshone me today. Lol!! Dammit dash I've had like 6 years of experience!! An amateur outshone me!

Good god I've filmed gtl for SIX FREAKING YEARS.

Where did all that time go? My first episode was of me doing my first tattoo. How juvenile!!

Then the episodes progressed to my proposal, my wedding, my home renovation, my pregnancy, my birthing... And now suddenly my kid's a child actor!! What?!?!

I'm suddenly hit with a huge pang of nostalgia... In my mind's eye I see my twenties flash past me... Late nights, friends who come and go, friends who stayed... Adventures with mike and all the houses I've moved. Wow.

Look at me digressing and losing my thread of thought just like how old people do.

Back to filming today!

Here are some pics Gillian took:

(Two pics already posted above: one by me and the second one by kaylee)

Urgh... One of the things I don't like about dayre is the filters!! I can't say I particularly like any of them but my favourite is usually uno or somnia (which I'm using now).

But none has the effect I desire... Basically brightening up the picture while making it more blue.

On Instagram I usually use other apps to get the perfect picture hue but since on dayre I want to spam pictures that's way too troublesome.

Here's the same picture edited for Instagram... Im sure you agree it's much better!!

(Xiaxue's referring to kaylee's pic.)

Dayre, Y U NO MAKE THIS STANDARD FOR YOUR FILTER!

UNO filter this time. Dash is so cute but I'm so fat fts

(seven pics of Dash's face. Not filtered, according to her. His expression is pretty much the same in all of them.)

My day ended with Dashiel merlioning all over me. Yesterday he vomitted as well, twice.

I'm feeling a bit paranoid because if he keeps vomiting it could be that his head injury 2 days ago caused lasting damage.

But he is otherwise ok - cheerful and happy all day long yesterday and today, so I'm gonna observe him a bit more. Babies do vomit anyway.

I've realised that dash merlions a lot more after drinking formula. Guess breast is best but I've dried up!

Two days ago Mike upended the couch... It is an L shaped couch and we needed to change it's direction and move it to the side of the living room to make space for the ginormous play yard.

The end result is much neater!!

I still hate the red and black of the play yard but at least it isn't cluttered now.

And promise to self to clear out the rest of the shit in the damn balcony which has been there since baby arrived. #balconyisnotastoreroom

Stupid bulky baby products (like my exersaucer that isn't used) taking up so much space!!

Despite the baby clutter I'm still crazy in love with my house...

I think it's one of the best decisions of my life to purchase the flat we did. We stretched our bank accounts to the limit, but it was totally worth it.

Due to the exorbitant housing prices and mike and I both not having CPF (he newly turned pr), we had to fork out $90,000 in CASH for our place.

We saw a few flats for every weekend for months and none clicked.

Those we liked were crazy expensive, with cash above valuation going as hit as $80,000! We almost settled for four room flats, but the thought of the lack of space made me so miserable I held out in the hope of finding a five room with a reasonable cash above.

We both immediately fell in love with this house when we stepped in it. It was in derelict condition, but it was huge! And cash above only $35,000!

Now that we have a baby, all that extra space came into use. I'm so glad kiddo can have a big play yard to crawl and climb in.

The location (near so many of my friends), neighbours, and amenities nearby are also great. Loads of cabs and an outdoor parking lot. (I hate multi storey carparks)

What am amazing stroke of luck. I love you, house!

Hasuko
Informer
Informer

Post by Hasuko »

smiley wrote: Image

UNO filter this time. Dash is so cute but I'm so fat fts
UGH ! This hair color + this red lipstick is a big NO-NO !

ponykiss
Informer
Informer

Post by ponykiss »

Once again she didn't do anything to move the couch. As usual she only took the picture of mike doing the work.

Anyways, about the brain injury. My boyfriend had a brain injury (aka concussion) in May of this year. We are in December and guess what... he hasn't fully recovered. My boyfriend vomited right after suffering the concussion, and kept vomiting in the next few days. What sucks about the concussion is that you might be feeling ok for a couple hours a day, but then headaches come and make anything unbearable. Sometimes you could be ok but if you turn you head around too fast, of walk down the stairs too fast the headaches kick in. My boyfriend had headaches everyday for 6 months straight. He now only gets them every few days. The suckiest part is that there is really no treatment the doctors prescribed him pain relievers, antidepressants and told him to rest.

I hope dash didn't suffer the brain injury, because if he did it might take him long to recover. Worst part is that since he is a baby he can't express any discomforts he might have.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Funny how she kept saying how she hated the red and black colored play yard, erm, you got it for free, if you don't like it you can always buy your own instead of waiting to be sponsored, stop sound like a total ungrateful juvenile.

We can only hope Dash vomited due to shock instead of the concussion.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

NotAZombie wrote:Funny how she kept saying how she hated the red and black colored play yard, erm, you got it for free, if you don't like it you can always buy your own instead of waiting to be sponsored, stop sound like a total ungrateful juvenile.

We can only hope Dash vomited due to shock instead of the concussion.
Or due to her disgustingly oily pink hair.

I know. If she wants, she can have Momo sew some weird pink unicorn curtains/covers on it. Since that's how tacky and lazy she is.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

@ kaylee:

I drop by PULL now and then and one of their members told you to go back to GG and she (I'm assuming this person is female) called you a hater because of your comments about XX. lol! Why is it if a person's doesn't agree with you then that MUST mean you're a hater? Some of the PULL members are, at least, civil and rational but others? Oh man. Talk about being blind. :lol:

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

^ I swear most "haters" are more civil than xx's fans, and with reasons. If you choose to like everything about a person/celebrity/whatever including being selectively ignorant about the person's bad side, you are definitely still quite juvenile.

LaLaLaLaHateYou

Post by LaLaLaLaHateYou »

I don't think her hair is actually greasy; it's just those damn roots. It makes hair look really disgusting and she should take the time to get it touched up or not do it at all. Looks cheap and tacky.

Post by Guest »

She wouldn't have to resort to storing stuff in the balcony if she hadn't be so short sighted in her renovation to completely get rid of the storage room to make room for that tacky closet.

And we get it, you don't like the color of the play yard. It was a GIFT no need to mention it more than once. That's just bad manners.

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:@ kaylee:

I drop by PULL now and then and one of their members told you to go back to GG and she (I'm assuming this person is female) called you a hater because of your comments about XX. lol! Why is it if a person's doesn't agree with you then that MUST mean you're a hater? Some of the PULL members are, at least, civil and rational but others? Oh man. Talk about being blind. :lol:
I know! They pretend to be neutral and try to understand points given out. And yet, they'd call you out. Just like XX fans, being selecively ignorant.

And the funny part is, the person who told me to go back here signed up AFTER i did. I got there first, hon. You get out. :D

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Well, honestly, I'm not surprised some of these members support Xiaxue. After all, it IS a Xiaxue love thread. It seems some can overlook her racism, sexism, lookism, etc. because she's so open. So truthful. Why she has flaws like everyone else so that's what makes her so endearing. How dare we voice our opinions on the great Xiaxue?

Do these people even realize a lot of the GG members in these Xiaxue threads used to be fans who finally woke up and saw her for what she is? She's an obnoxious, hypocrite through and through. It's hardly GG's fault for pointing out Xiaxue's inconsistencies. She's the one who provided all the evidence through her tweets/posts. Have they gone on Singaporean forums like Hardwarezone and Sammyboy? GG has nothing, NOTHING on them.

And kaylee, that person has a lot of nerve to tell you what to do. I may not always agree with you regarding Xiaxue, but you have every right to say what's on your mind.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Some dude tagged Xiaxue

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

smiley wrote:Well, honestly, I'm not surprised some of these members support Xiaxue. After all, it IS a Xiaxue love thread. It seems some can overlook her racism, sexism, lookism, etc. because she's so open. So truthful. Why she has flaws like everyone else so that's what makes her so endearing. How dare we voice our opinions on the great Xiaxue?

Do these people even realize a lot of the GG members in these Xiaxue threads used to be fans who finally woke up and saw her for what she is? She's an obnoxious, hypocrite through and through. It's hardly GG's fault for pointing out Xiaxue's inconsistencies. She's the one who provided all the evidence through her tweets/posts. Have they gone on Singaporean forums like Hardwarezone and Sammyboy? GG has nothing, NOTHING on them.

And kaylee, that person has a lot of nerve to tell you what to do. I may not always agree with you regarding Xiaxue, but you have every right to say what's on your mind.
Oh man, those Singaporean (male) forums are fun to read. Extremely harsh. But the truth hurts. :D

kaylee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kaylee »

Just out of curiousty, how tall is Momo?

Return to “Xiaxue”