is her chin altered?

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: is her chin altered?

Post by lisa123 »

Sunset123 wrote:can i just point out how pretty elle is in that pic before her nose job
honestly many people dont need plastic surgery but i think elle made a good decision. She looks horrible in this picture. She looks much prettier after her surgery. Blair on the other hand didnt need it as bad as Elle did.

Sunset123
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by Sunset123 »

lisa123 wrote:
Sunset123 wrote:can i just point out how pretty elle is in that pic before her nose job
honestly many people dont need plastic surgery but i think elle made a good decision. She looks horrible in this picture. She looks much prettier after her surgery. Blair on the other hand didnt need it as bad as Elle did.

she does not look horrible...

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

lisa123 wrote:
Loved her pre-nose job. Her large features were balanced out.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
Sunset123 wrote:
Silver Rose 39 wrote:Couldn't this have gone in the plastic surgery thread?

no.
This is about plastic surgery, and there's a thread that already exists about plastic surgery, What makes this one so much more important that it deserves it's own thread over all the plastic surgery topics, that are combined into one thread.

Adding to another pre-existing thread takes up less space that creating a brand new topic. It makes a lot more sense to keep all connected topics (e.g. everything surgery related) in one place, than have it all spread out and in a bunch of separate places.
Are u a mod?

adroll99
Lurker
Lurker

Post by adroll99 »

No, I don't think so.. that 2nd photo is pretty unflattering. I think she did get a boob job after her nose job.. i think that's all for now.

Post by Guest »

Another comparison..

Vs

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

i love that! doesnt get more obvious than that

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

All this plastic surgery makes me wonder if that's the reason why she doesn't film videos more- would she have to recover from all the various surgeries (nose job maybe, but this and the boob job)? She always says she's sick on twitter, but maybe she's just recovering from a surgery.

And she looked way better before, I don't know why she feels all this plastic surgery is necessary.

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

marie_antoinette wrote:Another comparison..

Vs

Her face is just rounder in the top photo. Less chin fat more pointy your chin is going to look especially if you already have a pointy chin.

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

why is everyone blaming this on weight loss? she was still so skinny before that losing more weight would NOT cause her bone structure in her face to look this drastic. sorry, but if you don't think her chin was altered, you either have bad eyesight or are delirious.

cookienookie
Informer
Informer

Post by cookienookie »

Based on the pictures right above on this page I would definitley say she has not had a chin implant.
Her mouth is in two different positions. In the first photo it looks like she's in the middle of talking or lauging based on the way her lips are shaped and you can see both her top and botom teeth.

In the second photo she's just smiling in a still pose and you can only see her top teeth. But if you look at both pictures on the left side her chin is the exact same angle and both have that sort of "point" they look the exact same. The only difference in the first photo is it looks like her jaw is down further on the right side and sort of squishing the fat up under her chin on the right side from laughing/talking.
Her chin looks the same to me in both pictures.

Silver Rose 39
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Silver Rose 39 »

Sunset123 wrote:
Lol thank you for that explanation but maybe you should read the very first sentence of the thread :tu:
I saw it the first time I was on here, thats why I didn't say anything the first couple of times I was on here. Then I realised that, that doesn't explai why you couldn't have posted links instead. But whatever.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

I looked at some old videos when she first moved to LA and some newer videos and if you look at the profile shots she now has a chin that curves out and gives her a totally different profile. What is odd is now she has a witch chin, which some people get shaved down. It's weird. Also, a dead give away is that the implant has actually changed her smile. Her smile is more heartshaped (again not a good look) and a plastic surgeon will tell you that if you get a chin implant it does change your smile and makes your bottom lip more pronounced, which it is in her case.

Sunset123
Debater
Debater

Post by Sunset123 »

Silver Rose 39 wrote:
Sunset123 wrote:
Lol thank you for that explanation but maybe you should read the very first sentence of the thread :tu:
I saw it the first time I was on here, thats why I didn't say anything the first couple of times I was on here. Then I realised that, that doesn't explai why you couldn't have posted links instead. But whatever.

wow lmao didnt realize you felt so strongly about threads :lol:

relax .

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

It looks like she might have gotten fillers. It's hard to say tho bc her whole jawline is much more narrow than those other photos.

My face is a similar face shape to Blairs' and when I lose weight my face gets really narrow in the jaw/cheekbone area (like an alien, yes, don't judge me). If she had fillers injected and then lost some weight her chin would look pointy like it has been lately. I also noticed her mouth is heart shaped but in that Harley Quinn/Joker/Cheshire Cat kind of way :? It looks like the weight of the filler is being pulled by gravity & in turn pulling at her bottom lip.

She is going to regret this when she gets older.

Daphne
Learner
Learner

Post by Daphne »

Her chin became quite pointy.
http://imgur.com/7KLXVVI

Dibs
Informer
Informer

Post by Dibs »

It's really weird if she got a n implant because she has always had a pointy chin and there was no need to make it pointier. It looked best with her original nose which balanced it out. Ever since the nose job her chin has looked kind of witchy. I kind of think it's just angles because who would make their chin deliberately even more witchy?

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I think she just looks like she dropped some baby fat in the face. Same thing happened to my face. When I look at pictures of myself when I was 18 I think my face looked so chubby compared to my face in my twenties. I didn't lose any weight, but my face thinned out in some spots and it just looks different.

guruhater123
Learner
Learner

Post by guruhater123 »

She also got lumineers done (veneers on her teeth)

Return to “juicystar07”