Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

Post by sweetmm »

Naldia wrote::D pretty much the same here i really enjoy watching the vlog whenever her brother visits them! Better than listening to Jesse & his cookie song .
Vlogs do get a lot fun when her family visits ,her dad is awesome :)
Yep; hopefully since her dad has retired we'll see more of him :)
Credit:amazingfiru

As1014
Informer
Informer

Post by As1014 »

Her brothers in town? I wish I was watching the vlogs, I really like when he visits and also this might be weird but I think her dad is really handsome and has an awesome personality lol I have a little crush on him :P

Snowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowflake »

irmelson wrote:I haven't watched their vlogs in a while so I don't know where they stand right now but wasn't it late fall last year when they talked about having some problems in their relationship? Like fighting a lot and getting frustrated with each other and having to take time to theirselves to be alone.

If they have these kind of thoughts often that might be the reason their relationship hasn't gotten any more serious over time. When I actively watched their vlogs I sometimes forgot they we're in a relationship. Their interaction with each other just seemed so casual like they we're just friends or brother and sister.
I agree, I think their relationship doesn't really go forward because they fight a lot. In the Q & A when someone asked about marriage they said themselves that they are not ready and that they fight a lot.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

It seems like the only thing keeping them together is the big bucks they make on YouTube. Otherwise they would probably be broken up by now

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

As1014 wrote:Her brothers in town? I wish I was watching the vlogs, I really like when he visits and also this might be weird but I think her dad is really handsome and has an awesome personality lol I have a little crush on him :P
I think her dad and Jesses dad are both adorable lol.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

Amaj_ wrote:
irmelson wrote:Jesse is born September 25, 1982 and Jeana March 15, 1983 according to prankvsprank.shoutwiki.com.
I thought so.. I can't believe they've been together for 8 years. Woah
Yet she looks at least 45! :-o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

irmelson wrote:^ I've been with my current boyfriend for less than 2 years and it seems like forever lol.

I wonder if they've ever seriously considered getting married and/or starting a family? I'm too lazy to read this whole tread but you've probably discussed this here already. Imo 8 years is a long time for "just dating" especially at their age. But every relationship is different and my uncle got married last year with a woman he had been together over 20 years and they have children together.

I just think I couldn't wait for that long but I already have a baby fever so who am I to think rationally. :D
Jesse has said multiple times that he is ready to have a baby now. Jeana has said that due to their fighting, marriage and babies are not on the cards at this time.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

Amaj_ wrote:I feel like at their age they need to be thinking about their future, whether they want kids or not. I always get the vibe that jesse doesn't really want to get married
But why is marriage SO important? Why does a long-term relationship have to have a marriage? Is it not enough that they love each other enough to have been together almost a decade? CLEARLY they are committed to each other, a marriage will not and does not signify that the relationship is anymore official or likely to ensure a future together. If this works for them, I don't think a few rings, a piece of paper, a big white dress and thousands of dollars is a necessity- in my personal opinion.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

tellitlikeitis wrote:
Amaj_ wrote:
irmelson wrote:Jesse is born September 25, 1982 and Jeana March 15, 1983 according to prankvsprank.shoutwiki.com.
I thought so.. I can't believe they've been together for 8 years. Woah
Botox for her forehead would help a lot...

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

tellitlikeitis wrote:
But why is marriage SO important? Why does a long-term relationship have to have a marriage? Is it not enough that they love each other enough to have been together almost a decade? CLEARLY they are committed to each other, a marriage will not and does not signify that the relationship is anymore official or likely to ensure a future together. If this works for them, I don't think a few rings, a piece of paper, a big white dress and thousands of dollars is a necessity- in my personal opinion.
I think they should only think of marriage if they intend to build a family together. If the couple is not doing it for religious/traditional reason, it is then for legal/monetary reasons which include tax, property and insurance purposes.

Snowflake
Learner
Learner

Post by Snowflake »

tellitlikeitis wrote:
Amaj_ wrote:I feel like at their age they need to be thinking about their future, whether they want kids or not. I always get the vibe that jesse doesn't really want to get married
You can indeed have a committed relationship without being married. However, in the pregnancy prank a few years back they clearly had the intention of getting married and they both said they would be married if it weren't for the fighting. If you wanted to get married but you don't do it because you fight too much - it's time to think if you really want to stay in that relationship.

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

=-= i feel like her makeup style is not suited makes her look really old ,just a thought always been bugging me for a while .
Yes she really needs it ,with the arguments and pranking each other of course she going to get wrinkles :( . I like her but im sad for her neglecting and wasting her life with this man .

Arguments is never a good sign , both of them should rethink about this relationship and i doubt Jesse going to ask her hands i feel sad for her .
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

Snowflake wrote:
tellitlikeitis wrote:
You can indeed have a committed relationship without being married. However, in the pregnancy prank a few years back they clearly had the intention of getting married and they both said they would be married if it weren't for the fighting. If you wanted to get married but you don't do it because you fight too much - it's time to think if you really want to stay in that relationship.
I so agree on that last part- if their fighting is to this extent, I really wonder if the best and healthiest thing is to stay in the relationship... Some things just can't be fixed.

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

Naldia wrote:
=-= i feel like her makeup style is not suited makes her look really old ,just a thought always been bugging me for a while .
Yes she really needs it ,with the arguments and pranking each other of course she going to get wrinkles :( . I like her but im sad for her neglecting and wasting her life with this man .

Arguments is never a good sign , both of them should rethink about this relationship and i doubt Jesse going to ask her hands i feel sad for her .
Her makeup definitely does not do her any justice whatsoever- most of the time it's horrid with the silvery/blue eyeshadow all the way up to her eyebrows like an 80's hooker. I personally do not like her at all, she grates on me something fierce- her baby talk, her sooking, whinging, screechy voice and how she over reacts about EVERY. SINGLE. LITTLE. THING. I'm actually genuinely shocked that they have lasted this long together- I could not bare to spend 15 minutes alone with her. But, that's just my personal opinion. Whilst I do not think the sun shines out of Jesse's ass, I do find him amusing and entertaining, unlike Jeana who I wish was just not ever in the vlogs.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I'm going to miss her brother; by the way is there a reason why they don't film her nephew?

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

I think her nephew is mentally challenged. Aspergers maybe? Maybe they don't want people making fun of him in the comments. That's my guess.

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

there are few comments on youtube how they don't show her nephew anymore because people were saying bad stuffs about him. god! he seemed so sweet. also that X box game looks so hilarious. watching them fighting is so funny. lol

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

Slowly starting to watch the vlogs again

They're still doing pretty much the same things for 26/30 days of the month though

tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Post by tellitlikeitis »

Notice they are spending much more time apart this past week than usual. Thoughts?

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

tellitlikeitis wrote:Notice they are spending much more time apart this past week than usual. Thoughts?
It is much healthier than being on each others face 24/7. Most marriages work because in a day they spend more hours apart than together :lol:

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”