Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

bloopz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Prankvsprank(BFvsGF)

Post by bloopz »

So apperently people are mad that they filmed the aftermath of a car crash & people getting pulled out of the car.
Jesse says he helped a few people when the camera was off - I dont see why people would get mad though.

[youtube][/youtube]
:horny: :halo:

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

I know if I was in a bad wreck like that I would be pissed to know someone filmed ME (not just the wreck from afar) crawling out of the car and uploaded it to their popular youtube channel just to use it to bring in more views. Just seems tacky. At first I didn't think it was a big deal but the more I thought about it, it just didn't seem right.

And to top it off, they just assumed the people were drunk. Jesse acts like he is such a genius (sorry but no you're not, jesse) and said he could tell they were intoxicated. What if she had a concussion? Ever think of that, Jesse? While I do think it may be good to at least show the young viewers for a warning to not be stupid and drink & drive but the whole thing just doesn't sit well with me.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

I clicked the vlog to watch the part about the car crash, and Jesus Christ, I could not stand hearing Jesse talk for more than 2 seconds.

Post by Guest »

It was exploitative and classless, but if it weren't Jesse, it would've been some loser taking pictures to upload to their Facebook or something. Social media has killed any sense of boundaries.

Brandohn

Post by Brandohn »

mediocre_friend wrote:

And to top it off, they just assumed the people were drunk. Jesse acts like he is such a genius (sorry but no you're not, jesse) and said he could tell they were intoxicated. What if she had a concussion? Ever think of that, Jesse? While I do think it may be good to at least show the young viewers for a warning to not be stupid and drink & drive but the whole thing just doesn't sit well with me.
Well, that conclusion is a more than accurate for New Years Eve especially at night with a crash that bad...

nataliasandoval
Learner
Learner

Post by nataliasandoval »

everyone seemed to be fine after that car crash. if they weren't fine and bloodied up, i'm sure they wouldn't have put it up. it didn't bother me.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by 1million »

nataliasandoval wrote:everyone seemed to be fine after that car crash. if they weren't fine and bloodied up, i'm sure they wouldn't have put it up. it didn't bother me.
Filming in the first place is already classless and exploitative like others have said. To take it one step further and use it to gain more views (video thumbnail and title) is lame. You just dont do that

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

I assumed that when he said he knew they were drunk it was because he could smell it on them.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

If the insurance of that wrecked car's owner gets a hold of that footage they will be totally screwed. Especially them saying they looked drunk, that's "evidence" right there.

And no they didn't smell anything they said they looked drunk because they didn't seem super responsive.

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Nah, that wouldn't stand for evidence. Jesse and Jeana don't know what they're talking about. Even if Jesse was a 'military cop'. Sidenote: they way he couldn't wait to say TWICE "I just pulled two people out of that car!".. braggadocious douche. :roll:

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

It won't? I would think insurances would jump for any proof lol, as long as they don't have to pay! And yeah, but the fact that he pulled them out worried me a lot, if they were trying to get out willingly I'd say okay good for helping them out but if they were still knocked out and forcing/pulling them out that is NOT a good thing to do. You never know what kind of injury someone has that just has been in a car accident and you might make it worse...

Bucket
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Bucket »

Yeah, there's no way it would stand for evidence. Unless an actual police officer smelled alcohol maybe? To the justice system, Jesse/Jeana are a couple of nobodies. About Jesse pulling the people out of the car - I doubt they were knocked out or had major injuries. From the shot on the video it looked like the girl was able to crawl out on her own. Jesse may have had her hand to help her out but he probably didn't actually PULL anyone out. He has such a huge ego. I could be wrong since we didn't see it all happen but I wouldn't be surprised if he hardly did anything.

Amaj_
Talker
Talker

Post by Amaj_ »

Guys how old are jesse and jeana?

irmelson
Learner
Learner

Post by irmelson »

Jesse is born September 25, 1982 and Jeana March 15, 1983 according to prankvsprank.shoutwiki.com.

Amaj_
Talker
Talker

Post by Amaj_ »

irmelson wrote:Jesse is born September 25, 1982 and Jeana March 15, 1983 according to prankvsprank.shoutwiki.com.
I thought so.. I can't believe they've been together for 8 years. Woah

irmelson
Learner
Learner

Post by irmelson »

^ I've been with my current boyfriend for less than 2 years and it seems like forever lol.

I wonder if they've ever seriously considered getting married and/or starting a family? I'm too lazy to read this whole tread but you've probably discussed this here already. Imo 8 years is a long time for "just dating" especially at their age. But every relationship is different and my uncle got married last year with a woman he had been together over 20 years and they have children together.

I just think I couldn't wait for that long but I already have a baby fever so who am I to think rationally. :D

Amaj_
Talker
Talker

Post by Amaj_ »

I feel like at their age they need to be thinking about their future, whether they want kids or not. I always get the vibe that jesse doesn't really want to get married

irmelson
Learner
Learner

Post by irmelson »

I haven't watched their vlogs in a while so I don't know where they stand right now but wasn't it late fall last year when they talked about having some problems in their relationship? Like fighting a lot and getting frustrated with each other and having to take time to theirselves to be alone.

If they have these kind of thoughts often that might be the reason their relationship hasn't gotten any more serious over time. When I actively watched their vlogs I sometimes forgot they we're in a relationship. Their interaction with each other just seemed so casual like they we're just friends or brother and sister.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I like watching Jason & Jeana; always looking forward to his visits.
Credit:amazingfiru

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

:D pretty much the same here i really enjoy watching the vlog whenever her brother visits them! Better than listening to Jesse & his cookie song .
Vlogs do get a lot fun when her family visits ,her dad is awesome :)
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

Return to “Prankvsprank/BFvsGF”