he is on a bank advert

Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jim Chapman

Post by Alka »

Not sure where Jim's house is, but by the looks of the area it's zone 2 in West or North London, which is very pricey. I found this Georgian house for 1.15mil https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/detai ... dcad681ad8 and as you can see it's in much worse condition than Jim's, so if he lives in Hammersmith his house would be even more expensive. Living room looks very similar to Jim's.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

You had one job.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

idgi. what's that screenshot meant to be showing?
The Internet knows all your secrets

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

illegal_mind wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:50 pm
"An Incredible Week In The MaldVIES" :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

illegal_mind wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:50 pm
To escape the hell of his new house being redone (sarcasm), this prized idiot is jetted off to an all expenses paid Maldives trip with his toothy girlfriend, but can't be arsed to correctly write their destination in the title of his disguised ad. To add insult to injury, the typo is copied and pasted in the description. And to say he has an assistant.

I mean, what level of laziness is that..?

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

It's so bizarre how Tan and Jim announced their divorce March 2019 and now in March 2020 he's already in a new home with his new girlfriend (whom he started dating pretty much immediately after Tanya)...this is so weird...

He never gave himself time to process the divorce (and Tanya is clearly going through some personality crisis fake actress phase). This is all just a sh*tshow... he's probably going to crack and do something impulsive, like propose to Sarah, because he's repressing his feelings and is obsessed with the idea of having kids.

evebarnett
Talker
Talker

Post by evebarnett »

Kit168 wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:13 am
eastsidebabe wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:41 am
horatio wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:54 pm
eastsidebabe wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:47 am
I was pretty amazed at how fast he went and bought his own home in London. Does anyone know where it is? Jim and Tarn must have accumulated quite a nice bit of dough for both to have London homes. He is flaunting this relationship, and I think its a mistake. She does not have to be in every IG. Is it my imagination or is he getting more sponsored trips since his divorce?
Yeah just watched his house tour and those who speculate he may be struggling for cash may think again. Sure it’s no mansion but it’s a lovely place and depending on location will easily cost a million. He mentioned it’s Georgian which is seen as a desirable period for houses, with higher ceilings and larger rooms than Victorian , and they are usually beautiful outside too. If he was worried about money running out in the future surely he would have bought a one bed flat or something?

How is it possible that someone as irrelevant as Jim chapman has done this well ? Even at his peak he was always a bit crap so it’s crazy how much he managed to bank anyway, (let alone his more successful contemporaries...)

and he’s calling his house videos “Jim - provements “
I don’t know what it is but he has an uncanny ability to make everything he does cringey as hell.
I find him so incredibly pompous, as if he is royalty or such like. I expected him to rent or perhaps buy an apartment, but never a house. In London? I know in Manhattan you're talking $4 to $5 mil minimum for a townhouse, even in a non trendy area. And Tarn redid the rear terrace of her house, so she's not short of ready cash either. I also expected some sort of waiting period while financial matters were finalized. Maybe they had been working on the split for a long time.
Yeah I’d like to know where this house is and how much it cost, anyone got any ideas? I don’t think he’ll be moving in with Sarah just yet, he hasn’t known her very long and she seems to have her own flat in London. Although they do seem to be getting more serious, maybe it’s more than just a fling, it must help a lot having someone there while you go through a divorce and move house.
Hey,

I am late to the party but I thought I'd chime in anways.

His house is in East London, I dont know the address but his gym and favourite brunch spots are both near Haggerstone and Stoke Newington. So i think he lives within walking distance.

So his place would of been a fair bit cheaper than if it were Fulham or Wst London in General but still £££

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I live in haggerston! Unlikely to bump into him at the moment but once restrictions are lifted you know I'll keep an eye out...

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

He lives in Islington

Cornymouth
Learner
Learner

Post by Cornymouth »

Crazy how in his vlog he said he broke up with Tanya. Such a jerk.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Cornymouth wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:03 pm
Crazy how in his vlog he said he broke up with Tanya. Such a jerk.
Ah I just saw that, I’m watching the one from March 22nd I missed at the time. He says “I had a crazy year in that I broke up with my ex..” etc
Will give him the benefit of the doubt that it’s just another way of saying “me and this person broke up” or “I went through a break up” and doesn’t mean he dumped her.

He also says his film was supposed to go into production but “another, more urgent one” took its place? Lol Jim that’s not a thing. I’ve never heard of a film being made on account of urgency -“another, better one” is probably what he means. Funny how he claims to be so experienced and wise to the ways of the business yet thinks that’s a legitimate excuse.

Can confirm they are walking around Canonbury, Islington at the end as I live very close to there.

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

Oh wow, they've got engaged already

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

PinkBunni wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:39 am
Ikr, it was so fast. It seems like Jim and Tanya are still civil which is nice to see. I wonder if Sarah is pregnant or will be soon.

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

Seems like lots of people are getting engaged, must be a side effect of being locked up together. Still think it’s rushed though, but wish them happiness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkBunni
Informer
Informer

Post by PinkBunni »

anythinggoes wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 12:52 pm
PinkBunni wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:39 am
Ikr, it was so fast. It seems like Jim and Tanya are still civil which is nice to see. I wonder if Sarah is pregnant or will be soon.
I was thinking the same, since they got engaged and literally next day started planning.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Jim's explanation as to why he and Tanya split up - 'we became friends/buddies'.......that's what happens when you get married. It's not romance/sex/lust all the time.....

anythinggoes
Debater
Debater

Post by anythinggoes »

Well, Sarah's pregnant. It doesn't surprise me that they got pregnant so soon. Has it even been 2 years since they got together?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

They found out she was pregnant on his birthday....Sarah turns to him and says 'is this the best present you've EVER had?'.......was that a dig at Tanya?

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

Tbh I kind of forgot about him, and randomly decided to check his channel.

Idk...he always seemed more focused on having a child (seemingly with anyone) than having a child specifically with Sarah. Like her sole purpose in his life is to check off the "wife" box and the "give me a baby" box. I get that he's excited about becoming a dad, but like...idk there's some subtle misogyny in that. Especially with how mansplainy he can be.

Even in their "nursery tour" vid and their "meet our daughter vid" he seemed to take over the vids and Sarah seemed like an afterthought... like "Here's the nursery, here's the baby, here are my brilliant-amazingly-fabulous thoughts...and oh, there's Sarah in the corner." Like, even when he would ask her her opinion on something, he wouldn't really be listening or would let her speak for a second and then talk over her.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's like an awful person by any means. He's probably (I'm guessing? Idk) nice in real life. I'm just saying he's like this mediocre man that thinks he's sooo intelligent and sooo woke, when he's just like...not...

Return to “The British Crew”