German speaking youtuber

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: German speaking youtuber

Post by tomtom1308 »

With nothing noteworthy under her belt. I just hope that Hugo Boss won’t be the next one to cast her. Caro Daur has recently “curated” something for them and last year it was Lena and Lisa

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She is such a terrible actress. :?

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by londongirl2001 »

I know this is a remake of a French film, but "funny racism" is a film trope I HATE - so he will be redeemed because he helps her? I know Nilam is super proud of this film and I'm sure it will be a success (as far as it can be during a pandemic) but this looks so offensive that I - as a German with Afghan parents - would never ever watch this bs.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by theillusivewoman »

So glad Mamiseelen/Nancy is pregnant with another kid they can capitalize on...

londongirl2001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by londongirl2001 »

I saw that! So glad that after years of teasing and click baiting they finally have that fourth kid to ensure more clicks and kids they can parade in front of cameras. I didn't watch any actual recent videos but going by the thumbnails I bet they let their subscribers know the second they knew themselves so they can milk the pregnancy for as long as possible.
I don't think I've even been as disappointed by a youtube's development as I was by Nancy. I remember her make-up videos and the early vlogs when she wouldnt even the kids' real names and hid their faces all the time. I guess money can really bring out the worst in a person.

Return to “General and Miscellaneous”