UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

pinkfr0sting
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

Post by pinkfr0sting »

nail_junkie87 wrote:I have NO clue who Tiffany is. what's her channel?
She's not a Youtuber but is one of Grace's subscribers. They met up earlier this year.
tigresslily20 wrote:What's the link to her ask.fm?
http://ask.fm/Tiffanylouisee

giannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by giannabanana »

I actually feel quite bad for Tiffany. It seemed like it was always her making the effort and I know to some people that came across as a bit creepy but I think Grace kind of stringed her along. I remember she got Grace quite a lot of presents for her birthday and spent a lot of money on things and I know it shouldn't be thought of like that but you can tell she really tried. She also made that book for her with the messages from subscribers and it looked like a lot of work and thought went into it.

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

giannabanana wrote:I actually feel quite bad for Tiffany. It seemed like it was always her making the effort and I know to some people that came across as a bit creepy but I think Grace kind of stringed her along. I remember she got Grace quite a lot of presents for her birthday and spent a lot of money on things and I know it shouldn't be thought of like that but you can tell she really tried. She also made that book for her with the messages from subscribers and it looked like a lot of work and thought went into it.
AWWW. Sounds like this girl deserves better than Grace.

Post by Guest »

She got a tattoo in graces writing

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I'm gonna be that person.. but Tiffany totally creeped me out. I wouldn't necessarily want to be friends with her either, she seems so clingy.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

dazzle wrote:I'm gonna be that person.. but Tiffany totally creeped me out. I wouldn't necessarily want to be friends with her either, she seems so clingy.
Lol Grace couldn't take clingy Tiffany, but gets mad when Sam tired of her clinginess?

Stranger
Informer
Informer

Post by Stranger »

Outfit 1: I actually liked it, I would do an outfit like that myself (not a kimono) but a gold I wouldn't even know what to call that type of a shirt
Outfit 5: Cuuuuute dress, colour, lace, cut, it looked okay on her, I think cute black or gold heels would have looked better than floral wedges?????

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

The-truth wrote:She got a tattoo in graces writing
I said it before and I'll say it again....imagine your boyfriend, kids, grandkids asking the meaning of that tattoo...oh yeah some girl's handwriting I was obsessed with along time ago...dude. :|

That pregnant comment is a serious burn. I want to feel sorry for her, but her delusional view on her weight is whats causing her to dress like shes 2sizes smaller and can't pull it off. She just can't accept that she is obese and if she wants to pull off most things she wants to, maybe she should focus on loosing the weight.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Her latest vlogmas... the lip smacking and the sounds her mouth is making. Yuck yuck yuck. I can't!!!

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

FrozenLeaves wrote:
dazzle wrote:I'm gonna be that person.. but Tiffany totally creeped me out. I wouldn't necessarily want to be friends with her either, she seems so clingy.
Lol Grace couldn't take clingy Tiffany, but gets mad when Sam tired of her clinginess?
First off, I was talking about why I wouldn't want to be friends with Tiffany. And secondly what has someone clinging to Grace has to do with Grace clinging to Sam? Just because you do it to someone else doesn't mean you want it to be done to you, least of all by someone you might not even like all that much, even if it's hypocritical, but that's Grace for you.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

^^^ I mean, tiffany seemed clingy so maybe Grace didn't want to hang with her anymore. But Grace doesn't seem to realize that she acts clingy and maybe that's why people aren't so eager to hang out w/ her. So basically she dropped Tiffany for the same reason people drop her.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

saywhatyouwanttome wrote:Her latest vlogmas... the lip smacking and the sounds her mouth is making. Yuck yuck yuck. I can't!!!
Yes! I think that was video: vlogmas 14? And all she was doing was smacking her fucking lips. LOL
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nail_junkie87 wrote:
saywhatyouwanttome wrote:Her latest vlogmas... the lip smacking and the sounds her mouth is making. Yuck yuck yuck. I can't!!!
Yes! I think that was video: vlogmas 14? And all she was doing was smacking her fucking lips. LOL
It was 17 & 18. She smacks her lips a lot anyway but it just seemed ott! As if she was swirling food around her mouth. Shtappp lol

Vuitton
Learner
Learner

Post by Vuitton »

Her hair has been looking really pretty lately

peachypop

Post by peachypop »

It was nice of her to acknowledge/well wish that girl who is severely anorexic. I check her Tumblr and IG out and she is in dire need of help. I don't look at or for thinspo or things of that nature, so I was in shock and really bothered by it. She is in serious trouble. And Grace genuinely acted concerned for her.

Maybe she will lay off the skinny bashing now that she has had direct contact with someone who is truly suffering. She even said, "She is really broken, I can understand that because I am too." Or something to that affect.

I have always liked Grace in the past. But like so many have grown to dislike so much about how she acts now. I think that a lot of her bad attitude is a defense mechanism. Not saying it excuses it, she needs to recognize it and fix it. I think if she would just accept herself and relax she would be much happier and more likeable. Her vlogs show a more natural, relaxed, albeit slightly depressing at times kind of person. She wasn't acting up, or being obnoxious or any of her usual behaviors. I kind of just feel sorry for her at this point.

justanotherhater

Post by justanotherhater »

the description box of day 19:

"Here is what I got up too on 19th December. I know my vlogmas aren't exciting everyday but this is real life, MY LIFE. When I am not working at the care home, I am working on Youtube stuff. I have had a few rude comments saying these videos are boring. But this is my life. I never said it was exciting. I am working HARD to better my life and my family's life later on.. So when I don't work, (which is rare) I just chill. December is a triggering month and I am trying to stay on top of things. Thanks for your support. x"

I honestly don't believe she's always working. She was chilling in her onesie all day long in a couple of vlogs. Plus, didn't she promise she would get better at vlogging when she was off work, but we only saw chatty depressing videos or no videos at all. If she was so committed to YT work as she claims, she would do a better job uploading vlogmas videos.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I don't believe it too. She said something about having 11 days off soon and her vlogmas will get more interesting.
Shes using work as an excuse to hide the fact she has no life.

rathersmashing
Learner
Learner

Post by rathersmashing »

them brows though from vlogmas 19....

liella
Talker
Talker

Post by liella »

^ haha. Ive been liking her hair recently. prefer her with darker hair over light (or red)
Giuro solennemente io sono fino a nulla di buono..
glasgow

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

I noticed that Gracie has ONE pic of her supposed bff Asia on her instagram and Asia has many of gracie.

Looks like a onesided friendship to me. Usually bff take photos together all day long; laughing and trying to look pretty together. However gracie is too jealous to let asia get shine on her page. LOL
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Return to “Grace F Victory”