UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: UglyFaceofBeauty General Thread Part 6

Post by KimiSoYeah »

I left a comment calling her a "BIG LAYDEE". Not in a mean way, though. I wonder if I'll get blocked? :|
ImageImageImage

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

idontunderstand wrote:HJGEDSHJGDHSF I'M DEAD!! :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Knew I wasn't the only one!

ThatOne
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatOne »

Her vlogs really do seem kind of depressing :/ I can understand venting every now and then but she does it so often, as if she's the only one with problems.
idontunderstand wrote:HJGEDSHJGDHSF I'M DEAD!! :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh my god :lolface:

peachypop

Post by peachypop »

eeeeeh. That prego comment made me cringe. Back before I quit smoking and started working out, I was asked by a neighbor if I was prego when I wasn't. And yeeeeah, that made me feel really self conscience and just all around awful. So, I just find that so uncomfortable to see that happen to someone else.

We already see she is struggling with food, and comments like this just make an already weak person who has a very screwed up viewpoint on food even more screwed up. I don't know, she has crap attitude and all that we already know about, but I just can't stop cringing and feeling for her when she reads that. I guess I just been down that road being told that, and it really just fucking sucks.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

Just now watching the "Party Season Lookbook" video and here's my thoughts

1st Outfit: I don't understand why she'd wear the kimono like that, it looks so awkward. Just wear it as it should be worn Grace!

2nd Outfit: Not too bad, it's hard to go wrong with a LBD, so I'll give her a pass on this one. She just needs a push-up bra.

3rd Outfit: Eh, not too crazy about this one, it's not bad but it's not amazing either.

4th Outfit: It's not that much different from the 3rd outfit, just a different cardigan or whatever and some white jeggings. That choker doesn't really go with it either. Meh.

5th Outfit: That's a cute dress (just not on her, lol) and she almost ruined it with those hideous Jeffery Campbells.

Liney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Liney »

TheStrokes wrote:
Liney wrote:The slow mo and all the bad editing killed me! I've missed her lookbooks.
It's funny because I saw on youtube that she liked a whole bunch of videos on editing and final cut pro. It seems that she's trying to improve lol
Well at least she's trying I guess. She needs to stop with the slow mo and get better songs though.

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

Its good she's trying to improve her video quality. Her channel has been stale and repetitive for a while.
Now all she needs to do is be creative with her content.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

I will say though that the color of the gold kimono looks really good on her.

Cheese+Beans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cheese+Beans »

Has anyone else noticed that Tiffany has basically vanished? I've not seen her talk to Grace, or repost anything to do with her. It was Tiffany's birthday not too long ago and Grace didn't even say happy birthday on her twitter? Wonder what happened there tbh!? Don't know whether it's already been said or not, just curious.

pinkfr0sting
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkfr0sting »

Tiffany's been answering questions about her and Grace on her Ask.FM and she said they no longer talk because people change and grow apart.. Idk maybe cause Grace is friends with Sammi again, she probably ditched Tiffany.

Cheese+Beans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cheese+Beans »

Oh right okay, probably realised that she was being used by Grace. Not surprised really!

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

So not surprised that she dropped Tiffany. Grace is totally the type of person to kick people to the side when she "upgrades" to more popular people. No wonder she's always whining about being lonely. When her popular friends get sick of her clingy, abrasive ways, they distance themselves and she gets upset. Of course, she never realizes that there's a possibility she's at fault somewhere. It's always, "they weren't accepting me for me" and "no one's paying attention to me 24/7 so that means they're selfish".
And Tiffany is trying to save face by saying they grew apart. I bet the minute Sammi drops Grace (b/c she seems like she's on the verge anyway) Grace'll coming crawling back. Or just pull up some other sub to hang with.

Cheese+Beans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cheese+Beans »

Let's hope the next sub doesn't fall for that crap, wouldn't be surprised if she ends up totally alone tbh. Quite funny really because it's her own fault as to why she's lonely, yeah I suffer with depression and anxiety so I feel for her but sometimes the things she come a out with really make no sense what so ever, almost as though she plays on it a lil bit in order for more subs and people sucking up to her. I wouldn't wish anxiety and depression on my worst enemy but a lot of the time it seems as though she brought it on herself. Think Sam is way too lovely to get involved with her tbh especially because she has her own issues, she's very successful and hope everything works out for her. Hopefully Grace will realise and they're friendship could actually mean something, and do good for the both of them but I suppose we'll have to wait and see!

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

Doesn't grace still have a picture of them next to her bed? I could be imagining it. To be fair Tiffany seemed very full on

Cheese+Beans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cheese+Beans »

I think she does tbh! Yeah she probably was a bit full on but I'm sure most people would act the same way if they've become friends with someone they thought of as a role model. Still think it's sad that Tiffany has been completely dropped, no happy birthday or anything, really makes me feel bad for her. I suppose we don't see what goes on behind closed doors though, never know what might of happened!

cm2013
Talker
Talker

Post by cm2013 »

pinkfr0sting wrote:Tiffany's been answering questions about her and Grace on her Ask.FM and she said they no longer talk because people change and grow apart.. Idk maybe cause Grace is friends with Sammi again, she probably ditched Tiffany.
Over a period of years maybe, yeah, but not in the few short months that they hung out. Something must have happened that she obviously didn't want to mention.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Hold the phone grace is getting CELEBRITY STYLE MANAGEMENT FOR HER CHANNEL GUYS.

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

I have NO clue who Tiffany is. what's her channel?
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

What's the link to her ask.fm?

ohsojodiex
Talker
Talker

Post by ohsojodiex »

How many times a month does this girl get her period.. She's always "due on" or " having that time of the month" she says it in every video.. So disgusting we don't need to no / care

Return to “Grace F Victory”