Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Macbby11

Post by Oscarwilde »

Me haha!
FB_IMG_1462596411424.jpg
Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

chubcheeks
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by chubcheeks »

Im okay with the back part of her brows but the front part bothers me SOOOOO MUCH. The spacing between the two brows is too much and makes her forehead looks bigger. Alisha, if you are reading this,PLEASE don't pluck or allow anyone to pluck too much hair between your brows

micheymouseee
Learner
Learner

Post by micheymouseee »

chubcheeks wrote:Im okay with the back part of her brows but the front part bothers me SOOOOO MUCH. The spacing between the two brows is too much and makes her forehead looks bigger. Alisha, if you are reading this,PLEASE don't pluck or allow anyone to pluck too much hair between your brows
I've agree. I've always thought that the only thing wrong with her brows are that they're weirdly short, and that it was because the space between her brows are so far.

But in the vlog today, I actually think that her brows weren't too bad! I think it's because she's been filling them in a bit darker. Before, it was like a cappuccino-taupe-y color. Now, the color is more rich.

micheymouseee
Learner
Learner

Post by micheymouseee »

chubcheeks wrote:Im okay with the back part of her brows but the front part bothers me SOOOOO MUCH. The spacing between the two brows is too much and makes her forehead looks bigger. Alisha, if you are reading this,PLEASE don't pluck or allow anyone to pluck too much hair between your brows
I agree. I've always thought that the only thing wrong with her brows are that they're weirdly short, and that it was because the space between her brows are so far.

But in the vlog today, I actually think that her brows weren't too bad! I think it's because she's been filling them in a bit darker. Before, it was like a cappuccino-taupe-y color. Now, the color is more rich.

micheymouseee
Learner
Learner

Post by micheymouseee »

I agree. I've always thought that the only thing wrong with her brows are that they're weirdly short, and that it was because the space between her brows are so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jessrah
Talker
Talker

Post by jessrah »

That's..... not cute?

kaydeeidk
Learner
Learner

Post by kaydeeidk »

jessrah wrote:Image

That's..... not cute?
I thought I was the only one! It looked like she grabbed random pieces in the dark and threw on whatever she got. I know everyone has their own taste and preferences but lately her outfits have been completely random and not cute.

HollyistheHater
Learner
Learner

Post by HollyistheHater »

Beauty+Burrito wrote:I've come to realize Alisha is oddly...smart. Okay, maybe not smart, but adaptable and cunning. What were we always bitching about on here? How rude she was, how much she complained, and how grumpy she was when she vlogged or when Ashley vlogged. Have we seen anything like that in the last month or so? Nope. In fact, yesterday when I was watching her vlog, I found myself liking her because she was so positive. And then I remembered her attitude in her sister's old vlogs when the camera wasn't on.
And then we complain she's acting too immature for her age, and she starts to try more age appropriate outfits (at least, what she considers age appropriate). Add that to her more personable main channel videos and her suddenly eating much healthier, and I think this is indisputable.
HI, ALISHA. I'm glad you're taking tips because lately, aside from the sugary sweetness of your faux-12 year old personality and tumblr-wannabe sayings, you've been aight in my book. :tu: Hell, I don't even care if you're the biggest spoiled bitch in your private time because I lit-er-ah-lly feel like you're trying to be better (well, on camera, anyway)... :respekt:
Don't forget we always talk about how bad her skin looks and how cakey her makeup is and she out of nowhere started investing in good skin care and higher-end makeup. Her skin still isn't perfect, but at least she's trying?

HollyistheHater
Learner
Learner

Post by HollyistheHater »

*Correction* Her skin is FAR from perfect.
Also, she needs to stop saying she has a long torso. She wishes she had a long torso, but she does not. End of story.

Jlc524
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jlc524 »

Alisha's newest thing is paying it forward at Starbucks by paying for the car behind her when she is in the drive thru. In her newest vlog she is shown scanning her Starbucks rewards twice so this got me thinking... Is she only paying for the other car to get her free reward faster? Because Starbucks changed their reward system to be based on dollars spent vs. individual drinks? So by Alisha buying the other cars Starbucks she is also taking their reward points?

Beauty+Burrito

Post by Beauty+Burrito »

I'm cursed with a long torso. I'm 5'9'' but it's not from enviously, model-esque legs. It's because my neck to my hips makes up a weird amount of height. When I was underweight it was even more exaggerated and obvious. On the other hand, Alisha looks pretty average. Also, if you're a pear shape (which I don't feel like she is, she looks like a rectangle shape), you wouldn't get a cutout one-piece that emphasizes the lower part of your hips. As a pear shape, it would just emphasize the imbalance. That's why pear shapes are encouraged to wear high-waisted two-pieces, to show off our slimmest part- our waist.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Jlc524 wrote:Alisha's newest thing is paying it forward at Starbucks by paying for the car behind her when she is in the drive thru. In her newest vlog she is shown scanning her Starbucks rewards twice so this got me thinking... Is she only paying for the other car to get her free reward faster? Because Starbucks changed their reward system to be based on dollars spent vs. individual drinks? So by Alisha buying the other cars Starbucks she is also taking their reward points?
Ha. You're so right about this, and I wouldn't be surprised!

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

Jlc524 wrote:Alisha's newest thing is paying it forward at Starbucks by paying for the car behind her when she is in the drive thru. In her newest vlog she is shown scanning her Starbucks rewards twice so this got me thinking... Is she only paying for the other car to get her free reward faster? Because Starbucks changed their reward system to be based on dollars spent vs. individual drinks? So by Alisha buying the other cars Starbucks she is also taking their reward points?
I thought about that too. It just seems like a waste of money just to get a free drink. If she is doing to truly be nice it's different.

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

I will give the girl credit she has nice editing but why are all these girls carbon copies of each other when it comes to type of video

The videos get repetitive when 10 girls post the same style.

CurlyCurly
Learner
Learner

Post by CurlyCurly »

depot wrote:i have to give alisha that she was acting kind towards her fans and probs to her for taking care of mia, while she qas drunk and dumbass tiffany didn't do shit.

What vlog was this? Image

thelovingmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by thelovingmomma »

I will give the girl credit she has nice editing but why are all these girls carbon copies of each other when it comes to type of video

The videos get repetitive when 10 girls post the same style.

WhoAreYouu

Post by WhoAreYouu »

Hi all I've been lurking this thread for a while and have completely gone off of Alisha since seeing her in the background of other people's vlogs acting completely different than how she portrays herself to be specifically when they all went to Tokyo and Thailand and in the background of the other's vlogs she just looked so moody and upset.
I have just figured out how to see tags on people's videos and was wondering why she tags other people? Were Eva or RCLbeauty even mentioned in her latest video, or did I miss it? Is it just a way to get more views?

I then went to see if she does it with other videos (she does) and some of the tags she puts really does make me question what kind of audience she wants...
(this was from her 'Different Types of Girls on Their PERIOD!!!' video if you were wondering)
(and this was from her 'AWKWARD Situations on Spring Break!!' video :? )
I mean boobs and naked girls? Really Alisha?

curvycarrot
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by curvycarrot »

WhoAreYouu wrote:Hi all I've been lurking this thread for a while and have completely gone off of Alisha since seeing her in the background of other people's vlogs acting completely different than how she portrays herself to be specifically when they all went to Tokyo and Thailand and in the background of the other's vlogs she just looked so moody and upset.
I have just figured out how to see tags on people's videos and was wondering why she tags other people? Were Eva or RCLbeauty even mentioned in her latest video, or did I miss it? Is it just a way to get more views?

I then went to see if she does it with other videos (she does) and some of the tags she puts really does make me question what kind of audience she wants...
(this was from her 'Different Types of Girls on Their PERIOD!!!' video if you were wondering)

I knew her personality was contrived but Lidas a naughty girl :o

ssujung
Talker
Talker

Post by ssujung »

What the... I know the tags are used so that the videos can become more searchable but really, Alisha, really? "Naked" and "Naked girls"???? That's just being desperate for views. :? You don't need to stoop so low for views.
ImageImage

krissymarie
Talker
Talker

Post by krissymarie »

curvycarrot wrote:
WhoAreYouu wrote:Hi all I've been lurking this thread for a while and have completely gone off of Alisha since seeing her in the background of other people's vlogs acting completely different than how she portrays herself to be specifically when they all went to Tokyo and Thailand and in the background of the other's vlogs she just looked so moody and upset.

I knew her personality was contrived but Lidas a naughty girl :o
LMAO. :rofl: This makes me laugh, aaah.
I know you're wondering what kind of audience she wants, but I'm sitting over here wondering whose dumb enough to even think they can find what they want on youtube in the first place lol.
Me when the teas hot.

Return to “AlishaMarie”