Kittiesmama

Forum rules
Please keep in mind - No Homophobic or Racist Posts!
ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kittiesmama

Post by ItsAndrew »

Do they not upload videos consistently anymore? They uploaded a video a week ago but prior to that the last upload was two months ago.

Emma and Jonah went to prom (which is the most recent video):

lmmomSD
Been thanked: 0

Post by lmmomSD »

The prom they went to in Colorado Springs was so weird. They just went with their friend, but she didn't even go to the school. They didn't know anyone there and then yammered on about the kids who were partying. Guess what? A LOT of kids party at their prom. It's not that weird. And then they showed Emma and Noah just sitting there at a table basically rating the proms. It was like watching paint dry. And it would jump cut back and forth to them dancing and them talking about how "weird" the other kids were. Yeah, good way to drum up views. Being judgey of other teenagers isn't going to make them want to watch.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

I haven’t watched it but I saw a post on ig and someone asked if Jonah and Paige were still dating and she said no they’re just friends. Sorry if everyone knew that already lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

lmmomSD wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:57 pm
The prom they went to in Colorado Springs was so weird. They just went with their friend, but she didn't even go to the school. They didn't know anyone there and then yammered on about the kids who were partying. Guess what? A LOT of kids party at their prom. It's not that weird. And then they showed Emma and Noah just sitting there at a table basically rating the proms. It was like watching paint dry. And it would jump cut back and forth to them dancing and them talking about how "weird" the other kids were. Yeah, good way to drum up views. Being judgey of other teenagers isn't going to make them want to watch.

Just an FYI, that's Jonah in the video/at prom. Noah is the older sibling in the family.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Thanks. I always get them mixed up!

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Ohioteal wrote:I haven’t watched it but I saw a post on ig and someone asked if Jonah and Paige were still dating and she said no they’re just friends. Sorry if everyone knew that already lol

They acted like Jonah and Paige were going to be together forever. I would have been furious with my parents if they exploited my first relationship for money.

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

Noah is a furry now. According to Emma, since he was about 13 but that's hard to imagine. And it's kind of off topic but Kittiesmama is still kind of friendly with them...Gracie from the Mommy and Gracie Show now lives openly as a boy. Not saying either of those are bad things, it's just kind of surprising.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

What is a furry... the extent of my knowledge comes from one video Shane Dawson did and it wasn’t too informative...

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Lisatheacrobat wrote:What is a furry... the extent of my knowledge comes from one video Shane Dawson did and it wasn’t too informative...
They fetishize dressing up like giant stuffed animals. Nothing wrong with that, as long as it's your choice and it's all between consenting adults.
That's surprising about Gracie. I hope her mom is supportive. She seems like the type who would be.
I thought the Kitties Mama family was all born again. So are they ok with it?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

lmmomSD wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:47 pm
Lisatheacrobat wrote:What is a furry... the extent of my knowledge comes from one video Shane Dawson did and it wasn’t too informative...
They fetishize dressing up like giant stuffed animals. Nothing wrong with that, as long as it's your choice and it's all between consenting adults.
That's surprising about Gracie. I hope her mom is supportive. She seems like the type who would be.
I thought the Kitties Mama family was all born again. So are they ok with it?

Is Noah the oldest? I assume this is a sexual fantasy thing. Or at least has layers of it. This is interesting. I wonder if that will be addressed. I always got weird vibes from him. Kinda assumed he was gay or some sub-genre of that.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

Well, there's this: explains some things I didn't know
https://www.vox.com/2014/12/10/7362321/ ... sed-to-ask

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

Whoa, I guess I didn't know much about furries. I thought they were all sexually attracted to Chuck E. Cheese/Mickey Mouse type characters. Noah is the oldest. He would be around 19 now. Kind of doubt they would address it since I guess their demographic is pretty young, but stranger things have happened. I guess they are just very open-minded Christians.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

lmao at Jonah and Emma talking about public school like it's a jungle. They are so sheltered. And the way they talk about sponsorships is so off putting. Like they are always demanding stuff instead of simply asking.

On Noah's insta someone commented "I always knew from the vlogs that u would do something weird when ur older like be a furry or a weeaboo" and I agree completely. There was always something about him.

But, open minded Christian or not, I wouldn't want my kid posting things like this on his public instagram (and still under the kittiesmama name). No parent needs to know about their child's sexual fantasies.
I should probably be working...

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

I’m not surprised Noah is a furry either...
Gracie from mommie and Gracie is trans? Where did you guys find info on this because I can’t find it. Not saying it’s not true busy just curious!
I wonder why Emma doesn’t go to private school anymore like she was a year or so back? And I wonder if she’s still doing dance?

ItsAndrew
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ItsAndrew »

Is Emma being homeschooled again?

brokenwing29
Informer
Informer

Post by brokenwing29 »

Ohioteal wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:23 am
I’m not surprised Noah is a furry either...
Gracie from mommie and Gracie is trans? Where did you guys find info on this because I can’t find it. Not saying it’s not true busy just curious!
I wonder why Emma doesn’t go to private school anymore like she was a year or so back? And I wonder if she’s still doing dance?

I was following "Mommy" on instagram (mommysworldrocks) and noticed that any time she mentioned Gracie, she never used her name and carefully avoided using pronouns. Then checked out the comments and fans were saying that she now goes by Kaiden and is a boy. I guess it's okay to say this since it's public but his insta is galax_exe. Melissa (the mom) is now beginning to use the new name...I guess she was trying to ease into it for privacy reasons but Kaiden/Gracie seems comfortable with people knowing. Also, I think I saw Emma told a fan on IG that she wasn't doing dance anymore because she wasn't good at it.

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

I know this thread is dead but their new car video doesn’t even have 5,000 views yet. I wonder if the parents had to get normal jobs because I don’t think they can be making much money with YouTube these days.

LexyS1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LexyS1 »

Ohioteal wrote:I know this thread is dead but their new car video doesn’t even have 5,000 views yet. I wonder if the parents had to get normal jobs because I don’t think they can be making much money with YouTube these days.

I remember they bitchin' about YouTube "killing" their views a long time ago, but they are really boring, can't blame YT. Everytime they do those Advent calendars and paid promotions they are really off, almost obligated to be there and it shows. They got used to the money and trips but they grew up and their content didn't, now they are almost adults promoting Legos, JoJo Siwa, dolls and fast food. Time to go back to work, and the kids could run their own YT channel if they want to... or get regular jobs

Ohioteal
Informer
Informer

Post by Ohioteal »

LexyS1 wrote:
Ohioteal wrote:I know this thread is dead but their new car video doesn’t even have 5,000 views yet. I wonder if the parents had to get normal jobs because I don’t think they can be making much money with YouTube these days.

I remember they bitchin' about YouTube "killing" their views a long time ago, but they are really boring, can't blame YT. Everytime they do those Advent calendars and paid promotions they are really off, almost obligated to be there and it shows. They got used to the money and trips but they grew up and their content didn't, now they are almost adults promoting Legos, JoJo Siwa, dolls and fast food. Time to go back to work, and the kids could run their own YT channel if they want to... or get regular jobs
Lol I remember that. They blamed YouTube’s algorithm for the lack of views. They said they they had an office and employees for their YouTube channel that they had to get rid of and seemed pretty bitter about it. That definitely sucks, but getting an office and employees for a YouTube channel that was really never THAT big seems like a bad idea. I’m sure they could manage to just film at home and do the work themselves because I don’t think either parent was working at that time. Even some of the huge YouTube channels don’t have offices or employees!

They seem like a nice enough family but their videos only used to decently well when the kids were younger and they were promoting toys and kid stuff. That’s a huge thing on YouTube, but like you said the kids grew up. Their vlogs were never really popular and I think it’s because they just aren’t really a relatable family. They’re super private, which is fine and I understand it, but it makes for boring vlog content. Most kids relate to vlogs that show teens going to school, hanging out with friends, doing extra curricular activities/sports, etc. and this family never really showed any of that. It was always just the family hanging out at home doing homeschool or whatever. Or they would be on some sponsored trip and those just feel like long commercials.

The kids are all on the nerdy side which there is NOTHING wrong with, but vlogging families with more traditionally “popular” type of kids seem to be the ones that get views. I’m not saying that’s right, it definitely sucks. But I think kids that watch YouTube are watching those popular vlogging families because they are envious and think their lives are perfect or something. It’s definitely bizarre but look around at the family vloggers that actually get views. They’re all kind of similar.

It seems like the mom was always a stay at home mom from what we have seen (maybe she has worked before, I really don’t know) so I wonder if the dad went back to work doing whatever it is he did before YouTube. They also moved houses, I’m not sure if it was because they had to downsize or what. I’m really curious about it all but I’m sure we will never know what the deal is.

blacksheep95
Informer
Informer

Post by blacksheep95 »

I've just watched several of their advent calendar videos and it's like watching paint dry. It's the same thing every day and they're so snarky and so over it all. Can't blame them though, they are 16, 17 and 19 still making stupid youtube videos because of their parents' bad financial decisions. Who would've thought doing youtube full time was not a smart choice!?

They are still so resentful towards youtube it's embarrassing to see. Each video gets less views than the last and all of them, except two or three, have way less than 40 comments (one has only 13!). And of course, all the comments mention how they hadn't watched them in years. Yet they're still unable to be self-critical and think that MAYBE it was not all youtube's fault, that they just put out terrible content and didn't know how to grow with their audience. I hope when they grow up they realize it's their parents they need to be mad at for exploiting them online and not managing their money well. I hope at least the kids have their own savings account with all their youtube money.

On the plus side, Luka is such a cutie!
I should probably be working...

Return to “A-M”