HeyCheri Part 2

moosiemouse
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HeyCheri Part 2

Post by moosiemouse »

Ugh...what the fuck is wrong with her? That top response is awful as well. Yes, heycheri...the reason this guy hated women so much that he had to go on a psychopathic murderous rampage was because he didn't have you there to give him a makeover! If only you were there, all of this could have been avoided! God, she is all kinds of twisted.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emmynonymous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emmynonymous »

omg she has another thread? I hadn't noticed till you showed your screenshot. XD
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

emmynonymous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emmynonymous »

So gross.

OHai
Talker
Talker

Post by OHai »

This is one of the biggest problems of Cheri, always trying to make herself look better yet she always comes across as shallow and misses the whole point.

moosiemouse
Learner
Learner

Post by moosiemouse »

Great and now she put up a blog about it. Yes please, keep saying how bad you feel for him beacause you think the only reason he did this was because he was lonely. Why isn't she saying how bad she feels for the victims who were senselessly murdered? For their families who will never see them again? No, no, keep talking about how you help people by offering daring advice. Way to have no self awareness at all...this was a fucking TRADGEDY. Not a platform where you can yet again talk about how many facebook followers you have.

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

cheri, please stfu.

i hate that mental illness is being thrown around so much in the media. he was a misogynist. disabled people and people with mental illnesses are actually more likely to be the victims of violent crime, and less likely to commit violent crimes.

OHai
Talker
Talker

Post by OHai »

I don't understand the subsequent comments either.. they actually agree with what she is saying??

Post by Guest »

It's funny because she's the
girl that makes fun of guys when they hit on her. Not only rejects them harshly but posts it online and laughs at their humble attempt to socialize with girls (and most are just innocent attempts to Talk to someone, not exactly hitting on her

She's exactly the reason why guys get "wtf" about girls and becomes so effing afraid of talking to them.

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

You know I had given up on her awhile ago, but...

OMG, SHE IS SO FUCKING DUMB AND EMBARRASSING!!!

How arrogant do you have to be to believe that your terrible, uninformed, and misguided opinions are worth sharing?

Loneliness? LONELINESS!!?

You can't even pretend to show empathy in this situation. Sherilynn Macale please stick to have naked Instagram photos.

wowannoying
Debater
Debater

Post by wowannoying »

I have a problem with homophones, but a larger problem with HeyCheri <3

offthebeatenpath
Learner
Learner

Post by offthebeatenpath »

She is the problem.

offthebeatenpath
Learner
Learner

Allow me to expound.

This woman who, unfortunately, does have a readership, is actively saying "poor guy". Poor guy, because he was lonely. Poor guy, because he needed dating advice and polishing. Sherilynn, you do not get it. You do the opposite of getting it. You've been so coopted into this way of thinking that your anti-feminist views are disgusting.

He WASN'T lonely. He didn't suffer from a lack of dating savvy or polish. He was delusional and he was unkind. He had acquired an understanding that women owed him companionship and love, and even said himself that women not being attracted to him was an INJUSTICE and CRIMINAL. This is a man saying that women OWED him attention, and that them not delivering on what he was owed was CRIMINAL. Girl, this is NOT a man who is lonely. This is a man who is evil.

Now, her response does perfectly pair with her past abuse history. Her "hometown sweetheart" G basically owned her. He manipulated her for years and she internalized that. The next guy did the same. It seems like the guy before G did the same. And now we're seeing a pattern. Her behavior is so deeply saturated with her unhealthy history that it's actually pretty disturbing that she's out there giving advice to impressionable young girls, who do seem to read her shit ass content because maybe to them she leads some sort of a glamorous life.

Sherilynn, while we are all pretty disgusted by you, we aren't monsters. We want you to get some help. You need professional help, just like Elliott did.

notsonice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by notsonice »

ccck wrote:It's funny because she's the
girl that makes fun of guys when they hit on her. Not only rejects them harshly but posts it online and laughs at their humble attempt to socialize with girls (and most are just innocent attempts to Talk to someone, not exactly hitting on her

She's exactly the reason why guys get "wtf" about girls and becomes so effing afraid of talking to them.
THIS. You hit the nail right on the head. She portrays the people who hit on her in such a poor light then she turns around and moans about how she wishes people were nicer to guys who just want a little female attention.

I honestly cannot believe she doesn't realize what a dolt she is. If this were some elaborate performance art about shallow, idiotic, self-absorbed girls in the digital age - it might actually be brilliant. Too bad she's sincere.

offthebeatenpath
Learner
Learner

Her new twitter profile: "Social scientist."

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE SHERILYNN. That title, like "journalist", is a REAL THING that you can't just quickly slap on to your social media profile and call it a day. Social science is a real area of study which you obviously don't know anything about because you DID NOT STUDY IT.

formerlurker
Talker
Talker

Post by formerlurker »

offthebeatenpath wrote:That title, like "journalist", is a REAL THING that you can't just quickly slap on to your social media profile and call it a day. Social science is a real area of study which you obviously don't know anything about because you DID NOT STUDY IT.
THANK YOU! I was just coming here to mention that, actually! Incorrect and uneducated observations on human behavior does not make a social scientist.

It's like, if she got pregnant I wouldn't be surprised if she started calling herself a geneticist.

redvelvetgotcake
Lurker
Lurker

Post by redvelvetgotcake »

Social scientist? She didn't even finish her community college associates degree for art. LOL. Heycheri is beyond delusional.

@formerlurker she can't even take care of herself much less another human being.

SpillingTea
Learner
Learner

Post by SpillingTea »

Damn this topic is dead :(

emmynonymous
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by emmynonymous »

That just means that for a brief blessed moment she isn't polluting the world with her bullshit.

moosiemouse
Learner
Learner

Post by moosiemouse »

Anybody read her newest fb post? Words spoken too soon I guess... :( apparently there was only so long the world could go without her bs. So I'm guessing her recent social media lull was due to the fact that her and APG split up? What's it been, like 3 months? Way to go heycheri!

SpillingTea
Learner
Learner

Post by SpillingTea »

I was a bit lazy but I know someone requested this a while back. I took a screenshot of the APG pic she posted on her Instagram WHILE THEY WERE STIL TOGETHER bahahah.

Here it is

And also, her FB status is complete bullshit. Insulting comment?? She forgot she was running around like a headless chicken tagging shit like #SPOILEDDDDD #PRINCESSSSS #4CARATRINGS #MERCEDESBENZZZZ oh Cheri plz gtfo my internet.

Return to “Sherilynn Macale”