leighannsays

peasandcarrots
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: leighannsays

Post by peasandcarrots »

it's not that uncommon for an abandoned dog to have separation anxiety. she's acting like it's so strange and she can't comprehend why the dog wants to be able to see her and freaks out when she leaves + returns. since she started vlogging i've really been turned off of her. i always knew she was whiney but it's pretty grating to watch someone have a melt down over camera settings and complain about everything as though what is happening to her right now is the worst thing that's ever happened to anyone ever.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

femscout wrote:So is her friend Thomas actually a new SO? She just mentions him as a friend, but she did the same thing with Alan. She's shown Thomas briefly on camera, maybe he doesn't mind.
Oh God, I really hope not. Girlfriend seems to jump from boyfriend to boyfriend way too quickly. I would never shame a woman for dating a lot, but she seems to jump in really fast and only set herself up for heartbreak. Has she ever been single for any extended period of time? I think it'd really benefit her. I almost feel like she's the type to not have an identity without a boyfriend.

moofla
Talker
Talker

Post by moofla »

I'm not a dog person so I've pretty much given up on Leighann, I only follow her on snapchat. 15 second increments are all I can take. But yesterday she was posting all these snaps of the dog biting her hand-- this is not good right??? I didn't think you were supposed to encourage dogs to bite even playfully, and that dog was really biting her hand.

I just get a weird feeling watching that. I don't think she got the right kind of dog. It is waaaaay to hyper. She needs a laid back dog. Or hell, a cat. Something low maintenance.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I don't think that's her boyfriend. I think that we've seen that guy before and he's just her friend.
That Girl!

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

I'm normally very forgiving of Leighann's panting overreaction, but even I was getting annoyed watching her literally shake and panic over cutting a couple inches off a cheap Halloween wig. Like come ON girl. It's just a crappy little wig. It's not like you're performing heart surgery.

But for real, how could she not find a blonde bob wig? I went as Margot Tenenbaum once for a costume party and I found a wig no problem. Even then, her hair is already pretty blonde, why not just do a faux-bob for the night? It's super easy.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

I finally figured out why Leighann is so shit at dressing. Her outfits have horrible proportions and shapes. It always makes her look horrible.

laurenthegumdrop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laurenthegumdrop »

I totally agree...I usually honestly don't mind all the whining because I just feel like she is a little dramatic and I can imagine some of lso,my friends acting the same way but the wig thing was ridiculous and how she was all.."it's shedding EVERYWHERE!" hahah I literally laughed she was being so melodramatic.

Also..totally agree she should have just faux-bobbed her own hair. In fact, her own hair color is closer to Margot than that wig color which was just a strange yellow blonde.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

I always lose interest when people start focusing on their kids or dogs (even though I love kids and dogs). She's become really bland to me. I also feel like she has zero creativity. I don't think I've ever been creatively impressed by anything she's done. Her costumes are always so pointless. I hope she doesn't actually do a tutorial for the tenenbaums look.

I am happy for her for getting the dog though. She seemed very lonely before (which I can understand. I feel like I'd be lonely too if I lived alone). So I'm happy she has a companion now. Maybe she'll be able to stay single for more than a day.

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wheresthebeef »

you know you are a spoiled little brat when you have to make a snap chat bitching about chips at the bottom of the bag being to "too small, so you have to eat them with a fork (exaggerating whine and heaving breathing)" Mom, dad come fix it!!!!!!! lifes sooo hard!!! :(((
Sometimes my d key wont work.

BMO
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BMO »

So on Abercrombie there's a coat similar to the one she got for $140!!! She could have totally thrifted Margo's outfit. Plus did to she have a short black wig for her Tina Belcher costume last year? Could have easily bought the same wig but in blonde.
I should stop watching her videos because they are so meh. But she's so like able to a fault that I can't help it.

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

BMO wrote:So on Abercrombie there's a coat similar to the one she got for $140!!! She could have totally thrifted Margo's outfit. Plus did to she have a short black wig for her Tina Belcher costume last year? Could have easily bought the same wig but in blonde.
I should stop watching her videos because they are so meh. But she's so like able to a fault that I can't help it.
I have never understood people who go out and buy really expensive new items for Halloween costumes. Like, you're probably never going to wear any of that ever again. It's just going to rot in your closet. Besides, something like a Margot Tenenbaum costume is perfect to find in a thrift store. That whole movie had a very retro, 70s aesthetic. Wearing completely brand new things kind of defeats the point. And fur coats are SO EASY to find there and super cheap. The one I used for my costume was a faux-fur I got for 10 bucks at Goodwill.

Also, that wig was TERRIBLE. She was obviously trying to get all the details perfect, yet kept that crappy wig? It wasn't even flipped under like it was supposed to. She really should have just faux-bobbed her own hair. It's more close color-wise to the real deal anyway.

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

In all fairness, the coat does definitely look like something's Leigh Ann would wear in her day to day life.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

In all fairness, the coat does definitely look like something's Leigh Ann would wear in her day to day life.
Girl, she lives in Texas.

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She already owns one of those ugly fur coats. Being in Texas hasn't stopped her haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sharkbaait
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sharkbaait »

She already owns one of those ugly fur coats. Being in Texas hasn't stopped her haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shaycovell
Informer
Informer

Post by shaycovell »

sharkbaait wrote:She already owns one of those ugly fur coats. Being in Texas hasn't stopped her haha
My thoughts exactly! She has that giant leopard fur coat she wears all the time.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she's very thin, so I'd assume she chills easily..I'd be sporting flip flops in February if my fat ass lived in Houston. But that's just me! :rofl:
That Girl!

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by cheesecake134 »

Caught her new vlog and have come to the realization she has the WORST taste in shoes. I thought the fringe sandals were bad, but maybe a momentary lapse in judgement. But damn, those new boots were bad. Now I've went back and watched some of her haul videos and nearly every pair of shoes have been awful. Her taste in clothes is sometimes pretty awful, but the shoes are killing me.

moofla
Talker
Talker

Post by moofla »

She frustrates the f out of me. Ok I'm not that passionate about it but I do not understand her choices. She had tickets to Matilda, which I don't know why she would want to see that show anyway, but those tickets aren't cheap for a Bway tour, and that is something you plan in advance to do. Did she pay for her ticket? Did she back out of a plan with someone? I don't understand how she was too sick to go sit in a nice comfortable theater, but she WASN'T too sick to go walk around and shop all day and then go walk around at an outdoor concert at night. What? That just seems like a classic "I want to go to this cool event with a boy instead of the kid's stage show." WHICH is understandable but her hemming and hawing over it, saying she's too sick for one thing and not another, jeez lady. She would frustrate me as a friend.

milanese15
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by milanese15 »

^ Yes, I have had friends like her and it is frustrasting af. When you're 19-20, you have all kinds of energy and patience, but at this age (late 20's), I have no energy for that. Leighann lives in a grown up way, but she's not very adult. I don't find people who are perpetually late, whining and confused cute. It's tiring. Plus, I definitely perceive her as one of those girls whose priorities start with male attention, so I wonder if she's even a decent friend to other women.

Return to “leighannsays”