GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

Post by Guest »

What are your guys' thoughts on her? Personally, I don't like her videos and I don't find her funny at all, that's just my opinion though. :p

mookieloo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

Post by mookieloo »

She should learn how to spell.

MadmoiselleLayla
Informer
Informer

Post by MadmoiselleLayla »

Mookieloo- she mentioned being embarrassed about her username :P She seems like a fun person! She's also really pretty- I like the way she does her eye makeup. "Kiandrea" is also adorable. ^.^

daisy16
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by daisy16 »

I like her for the most part, but not her videos so much. And it really annoys me when she'll tweet "if you tweet rude things, I'm unfollowing you"yet she used to before she actually started to get bigger on YT.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

I like Andrea, she's really pretty and she seems down to earth. However, I liked her more before she got more exposure. Like when she was just another girl in her bedroom recording youtube videos. But still she seems grateful.

applestoapples
Lurker
Lurker

Post by applestoapples »

her best "fwend" tag was kind of awkward and a bit over the top fake, well actually all her videos are

stripedysocks
Learner
Learner

Post by stripedysocks »

I like Andrea as a person but I don't like her videos. I feel like she's always behind on the video trends. Plus, she can sound preachy sometimes which gets annoying.

jnkgossip
Informer
Informer

Post by jnkgossip »

I used to like her but ever since she started dating Kian and getting really popular with their group there's just something about her that changed.

Post by Guest »

jnkgossip wrote:I used to like her but ever since she started dating Kian and getting really popular with their group there's just something about her that changed.
I agree. I'm really confused as to why she moved to LA in the first place, I can understand about her boyfriend, but I don't understand besides that? I'm also confused as to how she even got the money, with just turning 18 and all. I didn't think people made that much money off YouTube?

Idk, all in all, I don't get a good feeling off Kian's group in general. It might be just me though. :|

dearcaitlin
Learner
Learner

Post by dearcaitlin »

heyhihello wrote:
jnkgossip wrote:I used to like her but ever since she started dating Kian and getting really popular with their group there's just something about her that changed.
I agree. I'm really confused as to why she moved to LA in the first place, I can understand about her boyfriend, but I don't understand besides that? I'm also confused as to how she even got the money, with just turning 18 and all. I didn't think people made that much money off YouTube?

Idk, all in all, I don't get a good feeling off Kian's group in general. It might be just me though. :|

I agree with you that Kian group just seems off. But I am pretty sure she moved so she could be closer to work like akaydoll. I also did one of those stats counters on her and she does better than most youtubers. Especially since she has been on youtube for a awhile. Plus she had that radio job or whatever.

knope2012
Informer
Informer

Post by knope2012 »

heyhihello wrote:

She worked at that radio station for a while that plus YouTube money is probably enough

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

I liked her way back. Now she really annoys me.
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

Post by Guest »

knope2012 wrote:
heyhihello wrote:

She worked at that radio station for a while that plus YouTube money is probably enough
I forgot about that. :P Oops. I guess good for her though, for turning YouTube into something more than just videos.

Lorelei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lorelei »

Im honestly so sick of her relationship..
in every picture all they ever do is make out.......
Kalel's Spread
SO KAWAII!!!!

thatissofetch
Learner
Learner

Post by thatissofetch »

I don't like her videos, but she seems super nice! And u agree with you all about kiandra. I feel like her and kian are kind of like those annoying Facebook couples.

Morgan

Post by Morgan »

so she has a clothing line now..

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

She reminds me a wannabe.

animoanimo12123
Learner
Learner

Post by animoanimo12123 »

Morgan wrote:so she has a clothing line now..
WHY all she does is copy Brandy Melvile Manikins.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

Her clothing line is supposed to be "unique" but it literally looks like the stuff you'd buy from brandy Melville. It's just a bunch of sweatshirts, crop tops and beanies with words and sayings on it. Not to mention it's pretty over priced.

unic0rnz
Talker
Talker

Post by unic0rnz »

She used to be such a bitch, like when she only had a few thousand subscribers. She used to make a lot of stop motion videos and comment on other stop motion videos 'stop copying my style.' and shit like that. Then she would tweet out or get her subscribers to report the other videos for copying hers and shit. It was ridiculous.
And yeah, definitely have seen a change in her after the move to LA..
o hay ur hair iz lyk thuper kute todai

Return to “Music”