General Questions

socks123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Juliana

Post by socks123 »

Julianna is right on track.
And since it already came up Emilia is doing just fine as well.
Some kids talk a lot, some kids don't.
Ive worked in a day care for several years now have had seen kids as old as 4 who don't talk much at all. They grow up to be just as normal as the kids who were talking at 18 months.
To be honest some of the kids who wait to talk end up being super smart. They are much more observant. That's obviously not the case for everyone but It does happen.

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Questions

Post by bunnysalad »

I'm new to Judy and I was wondering...what is the deal with the new pregnancy and the delivery? From what I understand she is being induced but why?
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

bunnysalad wrote:I'm new to Judy and I was wondering...what is the deal with the new pregnancy and the delivery? From what I understand she is being induced but why?

The twins share a placenta which is considered high risk so her doctor is inducing march 6. The babies will be full term then.

bunnysalad
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysalad »

Trl wrote:
bunnysalad wrote:I'm new to Judy and I was wondering...what is the deal with the new pregnancy and the delivery? From what I understand she is being induced but why?

The twins share a placenta which is considered high risk so her doctor is inducing march 6. The babies will be full term then.
Oh that makes so much sense, Thank you!
:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Okay, so this might seem like a stupid question, but does any of you have specific reasons for not liking Benji? From what I understand he's selfish, and a bad father?

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

WiiKristina wrote:Okay, so this might seem like a stupid question, but does any of you have specific reasons for not liking Benji? From what I understand he's selfish, and a bad father?
He's self centered and puts Judy down all the time. He made fun of her during her non stress test! What I dislike about him the most is that he thinks he's superior and chauvinistic. We're all created equal Benjamin. I'm hoping a house full of women will somewhat change him. I also dislike how he never seems that interested in his children. "Daily daddy duties" means doing something with Julianna for about an hour. Being a father is a full time gig.
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

WiiKristina wrote:Okay, so this might seem like a stupid question, but does any of you have specific reasons for not liking Benji? From what I understand he's selfish, and a bad father?
There are a bunch of things that make him the most annoying person I've ever seen:

- The fact that when they found out they were having a baby (Julianna) he was superexcited and talked about how it would feel to have a son, talked to the belly etc. As soon as they found out it was a girl, he completely changed. He wasn't as involved in the pregnancy and didn't step up after she was born. He acted like an ass during de labour asking Judy while she was having contractions, if he would be home by breakfast. He also made her feel bad because she choose to have an epidural 'cause he was so set "they" were having a natural birth.

- He talks down to his viewers, explaining things the wrong way, especially anything that has to do with food. You can basically eat anything as long as you have a guurreen juice everyday. Organic gurreen juice of course. Very ironic because he talks about being healthy and eating right and as soon as he has the chance to pig out on fast food, he does (of course blaming Judy 'cause she's a preggo monster with her preggo requests)

- He always seeks compliments, especially from Judy. He got angry one time because Judy said his guacamole needed more sriracha. That's why Judy always has to fake it with an exaggerated "MMMMM Honey this is sooo goood!"

- This pregnancy has been extra difficult for Judy because she was carrying twins. Not once did we see him change his life or for once, have Julianna as a main priority. He still goes to the gym, still works out, spends at least 2 hours 4 x a week at the grocery store or the co op. He thinks being a good husband and father is cooking food.

- He can't even socialize while Judys parents or family (out of town) come to visit. He always has some proyect going on (organizing the garage, going out for a run, going to the co op) and never spend time with them. That's being really ungratefull since Judys mom has been doing the things he's supposed to do as a father.

previouslyAYYEO
Informer
Informer

Post by previouslyAYYEO »

When I started watching, I thought he was THE PERFECT HUSBAND. period.
But after watching more and more and MORE, his true colors come out. He is ALWAYS RIGHT, very annoying, self centered, thinks hes above all, I CAN GO ON AND ON.
Just watch more vlogs and you'll see him better, I promise! (:

kyungmi
Talker
Talker

Post by kyungmi »

I'm relatively new to watching Judy, but who is this Ralph guy? I'm supposing he is Benji's friend and workout buddy. He seems very nice and handsome, and I'm wondering if there are other reasons for people saying #TEAMRALPH for Judy. Thanks!
kyungmi c:

VillageTravisty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by VillageTravisty »

Yup, they've been working out together and also used to be roommates. He's also launched his own channel recently, FierceFactorFitness. Your observation would be correct...from what we've seen, he's very sweet/considerate to Judy, chill and down to earth. The Anti-Benji. Oh, and you're right...there's also this:

Image :love2: Image :love2:
It takes a village to raise a child, especially when the child's parents are two village idiots.

GlitterVixen
Informer
Informer

Post by GlitterVixen »

MyZenPlace wrote:Yup, they've been working out together and also used to be roommates. He's also launched his own channel recently, FierceFactorFitness. Your observation would be correct...from what we've seen, he's very sweet/considerate to Judy, chill and down to earth. The Anti-Benji. Oh, and you're right...there's also this:

Dat smile :D come to LA Ralph. We'd love you here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xoxo1992
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xoxo1992 »

Hey I'm also new to their vlogs and I'm wondering if they planned to get pregnant so soon when Julianna is still almost a baby herself? It just seems to make everything so much more stressful because she can't talk yet.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

xoxo1992 wrote:Hey I'm also new to their vlogs and I'm wondering if they planned to get pregnant so soon when Julianna is still almost a baby herself? It just seems to make everything so much more stressful because she can't talk yet.
Benji and judy never flat out said they were but there were 3 times they showed negative pregnancy test before becoming pregnant with the twins. So it seems they were trying for some time. They just weren't expecting twins.

rollietrollypollie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by rollietrollypollie »

Trl wrote:
xoxo1992 wrote:Hey I'm also new to their vlogs and I'm wondering if they planned to get pregnant so soon when Julianna is still almost a baby herself? It just seems to make everything so much more stressful because she can't talk yet.
Benji and judy never flat out said they were but there were 3 times they showed negative pregnancy test before becoming pregnant with the twins. So it seems they were trying for some time. They just weren't expecting twins.

They also weren't using protection! They were trying if you ask me :D
This is the deep and dying breath of, this love that we've been working on.

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

rollietrollypollie wrote:
Trl wrote:

They also weren't using protection! They were trying if you ask me :D

Exactly. Also I judy saying she wanted Julianna to have a sibling close in age.

G1rrrl

Post by G1rrrl »

Does anyone know what happened with her cousins from Vancouver (or if anything even happened at all)? Although they've been around they haven't actually been seen in Judy's videos, and judy hasn't been seen in theirs. I wonder why.

kyungmi
Talker
Talker

Post by kyungmi »

Essjay wrote:
MyZenPlace wrote:Yup, they've been working out together and also used to be roommates. He's also launched his own channel recently, FierceFactorFitness. Your observation would be correct...from what we've seen, he's very sweet/considerate to Judy, chill and down to earth. The Anti-Benji. Oh, and you're right...there's also this:

Dat smile :D come to LA Ralph. We'd love you here!
He is honestly SO cute... I was looking through his instagram (not creepy, I know) and he said to someone that he was born in the Philippines? Is he Filipino? He looks kind of Chinese to me.
kyungmi c:

z0negirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by z0negirl »

^^Rawr, so much #teamralph now even after finding this out. Yes, I'm creepy 8-)
harro_2u about a month ago
I wish! Aside from English, I speak Tagalog. My family is from Fujian tho.

harro_2u about a month ago
yes...but only 1/8 (Filipino) ...I'm mostly Chinese.

Bish
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Bish »

Since someone brought up room situations I thought I'd ask here. I guess I missed the vlog where Benji moved his crap out to the garage. What happen to using the guest room? Did he ever get that shed for the backyard?

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

shhilurk wrote:Since someone brought up room situations I thought I'd ask here. I guess I missed the vlog where Benji moved his crap out to the garage. What happen to using the guest room? Did he ever get that shed for the backyard?

He was in the guest room for a while but somehow moved to the garage. I don't ever recall him giving a reason. I think it's because no one will bother him. He did complain a few times about judy coming into the room while he was working.

Return to “ItsJudyTime / ItsJudysLife”