Also, shouldn't we start a new thread?

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pixiwoo GENERAL THREAD Part 2

Post by lordofmisrule »

Sorry for triple-posting but Nic's newest video with their mum is actually quite sweet and Nic looks really nice in it too :) On the other hand, Sam's last week's 'what I got in tk maxx' is just bad. Like she's just showing off how much money she's spent on stuff she probably won't use and when she tries on the hair turban the wrong way and gets really angry - I think she's like this off the camera a lot and just showed us her true colours. She's trying to be funny but she just doesn't have that comedienne bone in her body.

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:08 am
Sorry for triple-posting but Nic's newest video with their mum is actually quite sweet and Nic looks really nice in it too :) On the other hand, Sam's last week's 'what I got in tk maxx' is just bad. Like she's just showing off how much money she's spent on stuff she probably won't use and when she tries on the hair turban the wrong way and gets really angry - I think she's like this off the camera a lot and just showed us her true colours. She's trying to be funny but she just doesn't have that comedienne bone in her body.
Yeah, their mum seems lovely.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Oh, isn't Sam super loved up? Her boyfriend doest' seem super clever, he misspelled International Women's Day (wrote woman's instead - Ryan, it's not just your girlfriend's day) and also said funnest instead of funniest. But Sam loves him so I guess it's all good. She does look pretty in the picture though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

lordofmisrule wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm
Oh, isn't Sam super loved up? Her boyfriend doest' seem super clever, he misspelled International Women's Day (wrote woman's instead - Ryan, it's not just your girlfriend's day) and also said funnest instead of funniest. But Sam loves him so I guess it's all good. She does look pretty in the picture though.
I think I would give him 'funnest' as it can be used as a word, it is more along the lines of fun to be around rather than personally funny. I know what you mean though, I looked at his website and I did notice it was full of typos so perhaps he is dyslexic or something?

You could go through this with a red pen!, rolls, ascestic, prise, use of apostrophes and more...

"As an established film maker I’m having a fruitful career; from writing, directing and co-producing horror fantasy Elfie Hopkins starring Ray Winstone and Jaime Winstone (theatrically released and world wide distributed) to directing BBC mini series Beasthunters starring James Corden and directing music video’s for some of the worlds biggest pop and hiphop stars from Little Mix and Charli XCX to Asap Ferg and Odd futures the internet. From 2006 to 2010 after graduation with a masters degree from The London Film School i began my film Journey as a Production designer working in both the UK and Canada. Carving a creative name working in genre film. Most notably multi award winning Gangster Exchange and assistant rolls for major projects from Nat West commercials to hollywood feature Miss Henderson Presents staring Judy Dench. At the same time i was at the start of an artist journey exhibiting in the world of fine art. My medium being video art and sculpture. The hunger to create soon lead me to directing. A number of low budget music videos and video art exhibitions caught the eye of BBC funded It’s My Shout. A shot film award based out of Wales. My Short Film Family Picnic won me the grand prise of best Director and caught the eye of Producer and Head of CAM creative management Michael Wiggs. Michael is the agent of the likes of Ray Winston and Martin Freeman and an independent film producer. Michael had an offer for client Jamie Winstone for a mini series set to launch BBC comedy. Beasthunter Starring Jamie and James Corden. I was offered the directing roll due to my production design background and unique visual style. Later that year i was approached by Ray Winstone, Michael Wiggs and the UK digital shorts to direct and create a short film Jerusalem. A chamber film about Artist William Blake and his wife Kate Blake. Ray Winstone and Amanda Drew where attached as cast. Of course i accepted and got to live out one of my personal dreams when the film was exhibited in the Tate Britain and shown in festivals. In 2011 i final decided to make a feature. Having the script for Elfie Hopkins and built a strong friendship with a bankable cast i decided to present the project to producers and distributers along with a short film Little Munchkins. Which in it’s own right was a success on the horror film festival scene. Getting fantastic praise from festivals such as Fright Fest and the Fantasy film festivals. It Starring Hinterland lead Richard Harrington and Black Mirrors Gwyneth Keyworth. Whom both went on to join the cast of my debut feature film. In 2012 Elfie Hopkins was theatrically, VOD and hard copy realised world wide with Peter Bradshaw (the Guardian) saying i would become “ a force to be force to be reckoned with”. 2013 to 2017 took a different path from narrative when i was thrust into the world of pop and fashion due to my ascetic and intuition in current pop culture and trends. I was picked up by Warner Brothers and Atlantic records to be the visual director of a new project. Charlie XCX. Now one of the world most successful pop stars. This exciting project lead me to direct several video’s, album covers and stage design leading to one of there currently most successful artists. We successfully carved are paths thew hard work and a original angle. Taking Tumblur and Internet art to the main stream. This blew up with the support of some of the the biggest out lets in music. (Pitch Folk. Billboard. MTV and other social media platforms) giving myself notoriety with in the industry as a man that can break artists visually. From this project i was sign to the biggest music video rep in the US Tommy Labuda and UK’s Kode Media my home from 2015 to 2018. With in this network i pitch on and directed for pop acts such as Little Mix. Disney’s Olivia Holt and many more. My work soon crossed from music video’s to fashion film and commercials. Working with the most cutting edge designer such as Astrid Anderson and Elliss to Magazines such as ID, Hunger and Vogue".

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

craftypudding wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:49 pm
lordofmisrule wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:44 pm
I think I would give him 'funnest' as it can be used as a word, it is more along the lines of fun to be around rather than personally funny. I know what you mean though, I looked at his website and I did notice it was full of typos so perhaps he is dyslexic or something?

You could go through this with a red pen!, rolls, ascestic, prise, use of apostrophes and more...
I am not quoting his whole bio 'cause it'd hard for other people to scroll though pages of text. Yeah, the bio is very clunky, like no-one proof-read it for him. He's done some pretty impressive stuff but it just doesn't read well at all. Maybe he is dyslexic to some extent.
And you're right about funnest, maybe I was being nit-picking and trying to find more things wring with him although my autocorrect picked out so I guess we can treat as colloquialism. And I actually misspelled a word in my post (doest' instead of doesn't) so who am I to judge ;)

Another thing is, whenever she mentions how much she put on weight, I think she exaggerates but I came across attached picture on Nic's Instagram and Sam actually has a little belly! I prefer her this way though, she looked scary thin couple of year ago and even last year when she lost a lot of weight when her step dad passed away.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lordofmisrule
Informer
Informer

Post by lordofmisrule »

Also, I was thinking Nic was doing rather well with her last tutorial, it was nice to see that her lips are just normal size, maybe a bit on the thin side, until she put all that lip product on. Why oh why?

DanceDance
Learner
Learner

Post by DanceDance »

I feel like whatever way Nic puts on her cheek products makes her face look even more manly. Maybe it’s too low and emphasises the squareness? She could get away with no contour and just a blush

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery »

DanceDance wrote:I feel like whatever way Nic puts on her cheek products makes her face look even more manly. Maybe it’s too low and emphasises the squareness? She could get away with no contour and just a blush
I feel she’s had too much Botox. Almost a plastic/unreal look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy »

bevflannery wrote:
DanceDance wrote:I feel like whatever way Nic puts on her cheek products makes her face look even more manly. Maybe it’s too low and emphasises the squareness? She could get away with no contour and just a blush

I don’t think so, she looked like that in 2012 when they haven’t tried Botox at all. It’s just nice skin lol

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery »

nardy wrote:
bevflannery wrote:

I don’t think so, she looked like that in 2012 when they haven’t tried Botox at all. It’s just nice skin lol
I think she has overdone it now though. Her face is far too fake looking imho.

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

ok guys so I just started watching pixiwoo, and I think Nicola is so beautiful, she's very cat like and I love those kind of features. I mean you can see she's a little older and because of her features she can look a little angry, but i'm not sure if she's botoxed, her forehead lines were really moving and her undereyes also. she doesn't look frozen

bevflannery
Talker
Talker

Post by bevflannery »

Ahuja wrote:ok guys so I just started watching pixiwoo, and I think Nicola is so beautiful, she's very cat like and I love those kind of features. I mean you can see she's a little older and because of her features she can look a little angry, but i'm not sure if she's botoxed, her forehead lines were really moving and her undereyes also. she doesn't look frozen
I think she freely admits to using Botox! I thought Sam was the oldest but I’m probably wrong! Image

Post by Guest »

bevflannery wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:11 am
Ahuja wrote:ok guys so I just started watching pixiwoo, and I think Nicola is so beautiful, she's very cat like and I love those kind of features. I mean you can see she's a little older and because of her features she can look a little angry, but i'm not sure if she's botoxed, her forehead lines were really moving and her undereyes also. she doesn't look frozen
I think she freely admits to using Botox! I thought Sam was the oldest but I’m probably wrong! Image

I could be wrong too but I thought Sam was 42 and Nic 39?

meandthemoon
Learner
Learner

Post by meandthemoon »

What happened to their studio? Neither of them film there anymore (they both film at their homes). I wonder if they no longer have their studio.

craftypudding
Talker
Talker

Post by craftypudding »

meandthemoon wrote:What happened to their studio? Neither of them film there anymore (they both film at their homes). I wonder if they no longer have their studio.

I guess if they don’t hold those paying workshops anymore they don’t need a permanent third space if they can do it from home?

Perhaps the interest in them is less so they don’t need an office - in their instagrams it says for enquires just to DM them so I guess there are not a lot of enquiries?

What’s with all this setting up
Instagram accounts to show off your homes - first Ruth Crilly, now Sam has one. Is it a way to score free home decor?!

Post by Guest »

craftypudding wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:22 pm
meandthemoon wrote:What happened to their studio? Neither of them film there anymore (they both film at their homes). I wonder if they no longer have their studio.

I guess if they don’t hold those paying workshops anymore they don’t need a permanent third space if they can do it from home?

Perhaps the interest in them is less so they don’t need an office - in their instagrams it says for enquires just to DM them so I guess there are not a lot of enquiries?

What’s with all this setting up
Instagram accounts to show off your homes - first Ruth Crilly, now Sam has one. Is it a way to score free home decor?!

Nicola and Ian have one now as well. One would think it’s actually bad idea to basically blag your entire home all over the internet for strangers to study? No way.....
Oh well when content dries up just show anything and hope for more freebies. It’s just another way to show off...
Oh and Sam just did a Live on Instagram wearing a bikini top. Desperate much? No one needs to see that, and how embarrassing for her daughters! But Sam really only gives a shit about herself so it doesn’t matter! Win win!

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Sam even (stupidly) posted an Instagram of the floorplans of her (massive) flat, although has since deleted it.

Post by Guest »

mp1416 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:00 pm
Sam even (stupidly) posted an Instagram of the floorplans of her (massive) flat, although has since deleted it.

THIS.
Sam cannot help but constantly try to flaunt how wealthy she thinks she is. (Aaaaand waiting for some smart ass comment on her SM about she not just thinks but KNOWS how rich she is because we all know she reads here! Hey Sam! You still need therapy, your new boytoy hasn’t fixed you yet he’s just enabling you $weetie...) anyway...She has no self awareness that stops her from always trying to prove her worth to the world (and her dad) through teenage minded SM posts. Sam is the poster child for how domestic abuse makes for a f’ed up adult...it’s actually really sad, and unfortunate. She doesn’t realize that she can brag and blag all she wants and be a billionaire but in reality her lifestyle is not enviable because of all the baggage she cannot seem to drop.
It is a really, REALLY bad idea for people to be bragging and posting photos of their homes (oops I mean sharing their mansions with the more unfortunate minions) even if they later realize (more like have that one person in their life with some sense that clued them in) what they’ve done and try to delete it because we all know the internet doesn’t forget and you cannot really delete anything. Maybe she’s trying to ruin it for herself and has a compulsion to make herself unsafe because that’s actually all she knows and therefore all she’s comfortable with. There’s NO WAY her daughters don’t get flack for all this at school, and it will only get worse as their mom does more InstaLives in bikinis whilst casually saying how much everything she touches costs and how much sex she’s having currently (yup, she HAS said this unfortunately). It’s like the entire Chapman family has less brain cells than most...they are all just dopey folks it seems.
What’s really funny is that Sam is so invested in this new boytoy, she confirmed they’ve been living together since New Year. If it doesn’t work out (which would not be a surprise as anything personal Sam is involved in goes to Hell because she’s soooo wonderful and loving. She was with Danny, her daughters father, for at least 10 years and we know what happened there) now her dumb boytoy is really invested in “their” apartment $he’s paying for. The boytoy seems to be an opportunist and finally struck fools gold.

Again, Hi Sam, how are ya? Come on, waiting for your answer. You know you can’t help it... :rofl: :FU:
Get some real therapy, there is nobody that can fix you but you but only if you really want it, nope not even your newest hottie who knows how to do hot handyman stuff in your penthouse while you film him interacting with your teenage daughter (s).
Get offline, stay offline and everyone will benefit. Enjoy your life for real. Not for pictures. :tu:

Post by Guest »

Anyone ever notice that this is exactly how Nicola does her lipstick? She literally draws all around her mouth.

Return to “Pixiwoo”