yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 4

Post by yrrebyllil »

Boston14 wrote:
juicybutthole07 wrote:I'd definitely say Dan is riding his wife's coattails. His random creepy appearances in her videos (not vlog channels) are strange and unnecessary. I don't even know how to feel about him, at times I think he's kind of alright, then he films himself up close burping, chewing food and opening his mouth to show the camera, being extremely immature throwing pasta off of his balcony, and yes quitting his job to sit around all day, go to whole foods and edit videos. If you ask me I think they deserve each other :?

To be fair women do to men what Dan is doing to Nikki routinely. It just seems weird when a man in not making any money.
I'd have the same opinion if it was the other way around.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

Boston14 wrote:
dsaurrr wrote:
yrrebyllil wrote:I'm sorry but I would be embarrassed if my husband quit his job to piggyback on my career that's just me. It's not like they have kids and he needs to be a stay at home dad while Nikki goes out and works 8 hours a day. All he does is "edit" the vlogs.
I don't know if i'd say he is piggybacking off nikki's youtube career. I do think he needs to grow some balls. He quit his job so he can edit and help nikki with youtube because she said that she was always sooooooooooooooo tired and they never got to spend anytime together. I think he should go back to what he was doing before as he really worked hard and liked it. I couldn't handle having to be around her 24/7. I bet he must here "dannyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" like 100 times a day.
Yes. Let her edit her own damn videos. She is very lazy and never stops complaining. But for some reason she knows everything. He needs to find a better partner if you ask me.
Now she has her sister editing videos for her. Nikki is starting to grow her staff. I don't really know what she does all day if she has all these people doing her work for her. Cleaning her house, editing the videos, driving her around, and grooming nikki.

Also, they don't seem to really hang out much with other people anymore. I know in the past we've seen Dans friends and a while ago nikki has shown bits about her youtube friends but they seem to be secluding themselves. Don't they have any hobbies or interests?

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

^ I'm suprised she doesn't have her mother shopping and cooking for her. She probably will once she realizes how much money they're wasting on premade food.

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Now she has her sister editing videos for her. Nikki is starting to grow her staff. I don't really know what she does all day if she has all these people doing her work for her. Cleaning her house, editing the videos, driving her around, and grooming nikki.

Also, they don't seem to really hang out much with other people anymore. I know in the past we've seen Dans friends and a while ago nikki has shown bits about her youtube friends but they seem to be secluding themselves. Don't they have any hobbies or interests?
Grocery shopping, taking selfies, drinking Monster & tea, and jumping in pools with their clothing on.

Very deep interests, right? :D

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

yrrebyllil wrote:^ I'm suprised she doesn't have her mother shopping and cooking for her. She probably will once she realizes how much money they're wasting on premade food.
their sodium levels have to be off the charts. don't go giving her ideas! she's probably already trying to find a way around the cooking thing. Have they ever eaten at their table? Everytime I check in on them they are eating in the dark in the living room. I used to love watching nikki back when they were living at her moms and she would film outside the house. She's just so different now.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

makeupmaven23e wrote:

Grocery shopping, taking selfies, drinking Monster & tea, and jumping in pools with their clothing on.

Very deep interests, right? :D
yes very deep interests. She must live on instagram. If she ever does get pregnant she is never going to leave the house with the amount she drinks in tea. Might have to put on some adult diapers.

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

For the love of ANYTHING, she needs needs needs to go to a nice salon in LA or see Rachel's friend Theodore and get that mop fixed pronto.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

oxprincessxo wrote:For the love of ANYTHING, she needs needs needs to go to a nice salon in LA or see Rachel's friend Theodore and get that mop fixed pronto.
Dead! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I have to say I'm quite proud of myself right now. Lol I left this comment on her video, and got 198 thumbs up and apparently a lot of people agree.

my comment: You've done this same hair tutorial at least 3 or 4 different times. I don't understand how this belongs in #changeitupseptember. I'm sorry I'm not trying to be a hater, but it really gets annoying when every single beauty girl does the SAME EXACT tutorial of wrapping your hair around a curling wand. There are about 1,000 other videos saying the exact same thing. I want to see something new, informational, or insightful. You guys need to challenge yourselves. Try changing it up.

The other two comments were : You should do a makeup tutorial that's outside of your comfort zone. We all know you're super laid back with your style .. you should do a full face of makeup with an intense smokey eye or something ... anything different.

I love you Nikki but I feel like you've done this same video of you curling your hair so many times before

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

^ Meant to say it was on her How to curl your hair video

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

I wonder what kinds of grades she got in school if this is how she approaches her JOB.

aek287
Learner
Learner

Post by aek287 »

does anyone else hate how nikki taps on products with her fingernails and makes a horrible clacking sound.... it drives me NUTS... does anyone else notice this?

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

Why does she ALWAYS post an Instagram pic of herself explaining what she's doing for the day or whatever and then post another one saying where she got her clothes like an ootd? She's like "for everyone that asked" but it happens literally every single day so why not just do the ootd in one picture?

28bran
Informer
Informer

Post by 28bran »

aek287 wrote:does anyone else hate how nikki taps on products with her fingernails and makes a horrible clacking sound.... it drives me NUTS... does anyone else notice this?
That and the way she swallows dramatically and does that smacking sound with her tongue and how she says UMMMMMMMMMM every two seconds. LOL there is a lot that drives me nuts with that woman.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

angelaj0921 wrote:^ Meant to say it was on her How to curl your hair video
Why is Dan randomly at the end of the video too... it was kinda creepy and outta no where lol

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

Boston14 wrote: To be fair women do to men what Dan is doing to Nikki routinely. It just seems weird when a man in not making any money.
But those women have 3+ children, take care of the household religiously and pamper their husbands when they come home. Whereas Dan burps, laughs at Nikki and does nothing for their home unless you count tiling he did like a year ago

yrrebyllil
Informer
Informer

Post by yrrebyllil »

She made a health and junk food ask nikki. I'm scared to watch it.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”