Hype233
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 4

Post by Hype233 »

femscout wrote:
nomimalone wrote:For the love of God if Chris shaved and cut his hair he would be so goodlooking
Yes!! Just like Rachel, he looked good in her early videos that featured him. No neckbeard, dressed decently, and wore his contacts. Not that there's anything wrong with glasses, but his aren't very flattering. Seems like they've both fallen into the long-relationship mindset, where many couples stop trying to look good for each other.
The sad thing is that she actually thinks she looks good. Those sheer skull-on-the-knee leggings would probably look good on a 90 Lbs child but not a 200 Lbs 21 year old. She just needs to find things that are more flattering. She isn't shapeless so she should be accentuating her natural waste more and possibly invest in some good high quality bras.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

She's complaining about two days a week? Every student I know would KILL for that schedule.

pinklipsticker
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pinklipsticker »

Anyone else notice Chris's pit stains in the beginning of that Miley vid? :(

twatchel
Learner
Learner

Post by twatchel »

hardlythere wrote:She's complaining about two days a week? Every student I know would KILL for that schedule.
I wouldn't. I'd be bored, miserable, and feeling under-stimulated. I go to school 4 days a week taking a full course load, and i used to voluntarily take 5 days of school some semesters.
Rachel is just lazy, plain and simple!

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

hardlythere wrote:She's complaining about two days a week? Every student I know would KILL for that schedule.
I personally always had class every day, but I had friends that were lucky enough for a Tuesday-Thursday only schedule their senior year. Most of them either worked or did some sort of internship on their days off. I can believe she's so freaking lazy she can't do either of those things

jamsandwich
Talker
Talker

Post by jamsandwich »

Am I the only one that gets a 'smelly' vibe from Chris? He just looks like he smells. I don't know if its the gross pube beard that makes me think that...

SapientiaX
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SapientiaX »

Hi, new person here. Long time stalker (sounds creepy) haha
This is one of the first 'categories' I found on here and at first glance I wasn't suprised to see all of this info about Rachel. I always found she could be a bit bitchy and that may be why I liked her in the beginning (I DO NOT now though) But they more I watched her videos her attitude decreased A LOT and I sort of began to hate her :/ Seeing all the other people agreeing on what I thought was only my opinion, among all her worshiping minions that think everything she does it fucking fantastic!~~1~1~`` < very rachel-esque of me. Same thing happened with Chris, the first thing I thought was "Oh, he seems sort of shy and sweet" who at the time seemed the complete opposite of Rachel and now it seems he tries to act just like her! I feel a bit bad for him but that's what happens when you date someone as pushy as Rachel and apparently don't defend yourself. Sorry for typing for so long :P Back to the recent topic of the damn Miley Cyrus video,what the hell is Chris doing?? I agree with you guys on here! Why is being Rachel's little pawn for a stupid video more important then your career?! Ridiculous! I feel as though he's given up or something like that. Also, I hope the video doesn't hit 100k as delusional, money thirsty Rachel wants it to because Chris' future in business is most likely dead and Rachel wins.. basically nothing (except her internet fame, Great)

SapientiaX
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SapientiaX »

Also, I was just on her twitter and someone who apparently goes to Rachel's school recognized Chris from the Miley video. Of course they apologized to Queen Rachel (You don't want to get her angry!) and Rachel responded "lmfao no he has no social skills at all that's why he was uncomfortable it's okay" Way to pick on your boyfriend there Rachel. I personally am shy and socially awkward and whenever some brings is up, I absolutely hate it! So I'm sure Chris doesn't like it when she sort of throws him under the bus like that.

MakeupByDeanna
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MakeupByDeanna »

SapientiaX wrote:Also, I was just on her twitter and someone who apparently goes to Rachel's school recognized Chris from the Miley video. Of course they apologized to Queen Rachel (You don't want to get her angry!) and Rachel responded "lmfao no he has no social skills at all that's why he was uncomfortable it's okay" Way to pick on your boyfriend there Rachel. I personally am shy and socially awkward and whenever some brings is up, I absolutely hate it! So I'm sure Chris doesn't like it when she sort of throws him under the bus like that.
I literally can't believe she said that about her boyfriend. My boyfriend's pretty quiet and shy but I wouldn't be like "omg he has like no social skills" because then I would sound like a bitch. I also know that my boyfriend doesn't like it when other people pick on him for being quiet. I don't care, I'll always be on Chris' side,

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Like my favorite author, Ronald Dahl said, at one point people's ugly interior and insides starts to catch up with their exterior and looks. I think Rachel is too far gone
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

As if Rachel has social skills. lol. That girl has delusions of grandeur for sure.

ruby_x
Informer
Informer

Post by ruby_x »

jamsandwich wrote:Am I the only one that gets a 'smelly' vibe from Chris? He just looks like he smells. I don't know if its the gross pube beard that makes me think that...
I legit just died laughing at that! :lol:

busybuyingbins
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by busybuyingbins »

i have class only 2 days a week because i have always planned it like that so i have the rest of the week to work and do other things. i never complain about it although i am at school the entire day because i chose to make it like that, she complains for no reason.
poor thing you have to get out of bed 2 days out of your week to go to school... honestly i'm surprised at the fact that shes still going to school.
formerly known as ashhbby

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

lol wasn't she supposed to learn how to drive this summer? i'm sorry, but there are no excuses at this point. she's just lazy. either she could have chris teach her or she could hire a driving instructor OR enroll in driver's ed if she was super desperate. i know she talks about not having money but if she stopped buying ugly clothes and expensive makeup, she'd have money for a few lessons. plus i think driving lessons are an extremely sound investment.

femscout
Informer
Informer

Post by femscout »

foreverkaikhaod wrote:lol wasn't she supposed to learn how to drive this summer? i'm sorry, but there are no excuses at this point. she's just lazy. either she could have chris teach her or she could hire a driving instructor OR enroll in driver's ed if she was super desperate. i know she talks about not having money but if she stopped buying ugly clothes and expensive makeup, she'd have money for a few lessons. plus i think driving lessons are an extremely sound investment.
Has she ever said she has anxiety about it or anything? Because that's a legitimate excuse. I bet her excuse now is that she's moving to Seattle (which isn't even set in stone) and they have decent public transportation, so she doesn't need to get her license anymore.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

i definitely understand a fear of driving. i had one myself and lessons help tremendously which is why i'm all for them. obviously she's not me but i just can't imagine having to depend on a boyfriend, friend, parent, etc for rides for the rest of my life and it's not like she's busy doing anything else...

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

SapientiaX wrote:Also, I was just on her twitter and someone who apparently goes to Rachel's school recognized Chris from the Miley video. Of course they apologized to Queen Rachel (You don't want to get her angry!) and Rachel responded "lmfao no he has no social skills at all that's why he was uncomfortable it's okay" Way to pick on your boyfriend there Rachel. I personally am shy and socially awkward and whenever some brings is up, I absolutely hate it! So I'm sure Chris doesn't like it when she sort of throws him under the bus like that.
As if this twat has any social skills either. What a bitch.

twatchel
Learner
Learner

Post by twatchel »

Why is she even in school? Why is she wasting her time? I don't understand.

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

twatchel wrote:Why is she even in school? Why is she wasting her time? I don't understand.
I'm honestly assuming that she's only finishing up her degree just so she can lord it over people.
"look at me! I graduated from college, fuckers! My existence is now validated!" she says as she sits down for what will be many years doing nothing in front of her laptop.

twatchel
Learner
Learner

Post by twatchel »

IAmNotAGuest wrote:
twatchel wrote:Why is she even in school? Why is she wasting her time? I don't understand.
I'm honestly assuming that she's only finishing up her degree just so she can lord it over people.
"look at me! I graduated from college, fuckers! My existence is now validated!" she says as she sits down for what will be many years doing nothing in front of her laptop.
Honestly, I bet her parents are forcing her. Is her major communications? That is a major with a high unemployment rate.

If her dream is to move to Seattle and work at Sephora, why not go to makeup school? That would look good on her list of credentials, not communications.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”