PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

Post by NicoleThePickle »

secret25 wrote:I love Rachel. But I definitely think she's one of those people you either love or hate based on her personality.
Honesty, I like her personality, but the fact that she puts no work into her videos just started to piss me off too much.

Ceebs101
Learner
Learner

Post by Ceebs101 »

What happened to Colleens shoulder? She never mentions it anymore?

EmmyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by EmmyRed »

Surprisingly the only thing that really bothers me about Rachel is that when she has her subscribers ask her questions, no matter how genuine or normal the question is, she always seems to give a sarcastic answer which seems a tad rude to me.

And yes, I was thinking Colleen should just about be in the US now and neither her nor Josh has said a word..

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Did anyone see Colleens tweet about how she hates moochers? GIRL HAVE YOU MET YOUR YOUTUBE FAME MOOCHING- CANT BE BOTHERED WITH A REAL JOB- SO I'LL JUST MAKE CRAPPY VIDEOS AND INFILTRATE MY SISTERS/WIFES/FRIENDS/ETC GULLIBLE LITTLE FANBASE-FAMILY????????????????????????????????????????

EmmyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by EmmyRed »

Cheesey wrote:Did anyone see Colleens tweet about how she hates moochers? GIRL HAVE YOU MET YOUR YOUTUBE FAME MOOCHING- CANT BE BOTHERED WITH A REAL JOB- SO I'LL JUST MAKE CRAPPY VIDEOS AND INFILTRATE MY SISTERS/WIFES/FRIENDS/ETC GULLIBLE LITTLE FANBASE-FAMILY????????????????????????????????????????
It's true...and they all admit and joke that they would be no where if it weren't for Colleen.

annen60
Learner
Learner

Post by annen60 »

Something is totally going on. I know it's just speculation (and it may just be Colleen and Josh deciding to tone down their relationship over social media or whatever) but something seems way off. Colleen has been back in California for nearly two days (I'm from Aus so time zones and stuff may be off) and they have put up literally nothing about it - no pic no tweet no instagram nothing.

They seemed to make fun of all those rumors (Colleens vlog about 'This divorce is tearing me apart' or Josh saying that that was 'totally extreme') so I dunno what to make of it but it definately seems weird. Especially for Josh who would normally be putting up the most lovesick tweets right about now :?

annen60
Learner
Learner

Post by annen60 »

Something is totally going on. I know it's just speculation (and it may just be Colleen and Josh deciding to tone down their relationship over social media or whatever) but something seems way off. Colleen has been back in California for nearly two days (I'm from Aus so time zones and stuff may be off) and they have put up literally nothing about it - no pic no tweet no instagram nothing.

They seemed to make fun of all those rumors (Colleens vlog about 'This divorce is tearing me apart' or Josh saying that that was 'totally extreme') so I dunno what to make of it but it definately seems weird. Especially for Josh who would normally be putting up the most lovesick tweets right about now :?

entropy
Learner
Learner

Post by entropy »

She posted a pic of him last night on Snapchat. The caption was "Reunion photo. #imatroll #stopasking"

They are definitely going out of their way to not mention or show each other on social media lately.
Wonder if it has anything to do with the prankvsprank/bfvsgf breakup and/or drama with the director in Canada. :roll:

She is only showing Kory, Rebecca, Rachel, and random other friends in her snaps. Josh is only showing his family who are visiting from GA. But they are all clearly in the house.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

As much as I wish for some drama, I 100% believe that nothing is wrong in their relationship, nothing.

esraa20
Learner
Learner

Post by esraa20 »

Look at her shoulders!! I've never seen anyone with bones sticking out like that! :O

annen60
Learner
Learner

Post by annen60 »

I should clarify, I don't necessarily think there is anything wrong (like divorce wrong) but I think they've definitely had some kind of discussion or something about how much they share online etc and yes it may be related to the whole bfvsgf thing. Guess we'll just have to wait and see over the next few weeks...

EmmyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by EmmyRed »

...It kind of annoys me that she makes fun of fans when something is clearly different about their relationship now, bad or good. You can't go from constant posting about each other to what seems to avoiding posting each other and expect people not to wonder.

I believe that no matter how famous someone gets they are entitled to privacy, however, Colleen and Josh have always seemed VERY open with their private lives.

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

EmmyRed wrote:...It kind of annoys me that she makes fun of fans when something is clearly different about their relationship now, bad or good. You can't go from constant posting about each other to what seems to avoiding posting each other and expect people not to wonder.

I believe that no matter how famous someone gets they are entitled to privacy, however, Colleen and Josh have always seemed VERY open with their private lives.
That's just what I was thinking. Like, think back to one year ago when their wedding happened.. they were so public about their relationship back then that they laughed at the idea that they wouldn't record their wedding, make their fans a part of it, etc. Same with their engagement.

If they've decided they want to keep their relationship more private, more power to them (as much as it would surprise me given their attention seeking personalities). But in that case, I think the nice thing to do for their fans would be to acknowledge that, say they've decided to keep things more private, etc. Even if they really are having problems, that's a much less awkward way to go about it. The way they're going about things right now - intentionally avoiding posting much about each other, cryptic tweets - honestly just seems like more attention seeking. Like, if they want the fan pressure off their relationship, surely they know this isn't the way to go about doing it. If they are having problems and not posting much about each other for that reason, fine, that's none of our business, but I genuinely don't think they're trying to take attention off of their relationship.

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

I think it's safe to say that they are just keeping their relationship low key. Josh posted a clip of Colleen at the doctors office like a day ago on Snapchat.

EmmyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by EmmyRed »

"Want a reunion pic, here ya go"

Either say that you're being more private or ignore all the people asking for a reunion pic. I feel the same way about addressing when people were saying stuff about her weight or thought Josh was cheating with Rebecca, if you know the truth, and only a few people are saying it, just let it die on it's own.

ThrustingTaquito
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ThrustingTaquito »

EmmyRed wrote:...It kind of annoys me that she makes fun of fans when something is clearly different about their relationship now, bad or good. You can't go from constant posting about each other to what seems to avoiding posting each other and expect people not to wonder.

exactly. No one has an issue with their need for privacy. just a childish way to approach it. blaming/mocking fans is never a smart move.
PTTD
The flashbacks are real. We can help.

Post Traumatic Taquito Disorder/ Bush Sighting Reflux

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

I guess they've never heard the phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds" - because their fans literally feed them. Their fans are the ones that got them to where they are, and if they continue to be ungrateful little smart asses that get a rise out of mocking those very fans - the fans won't hesitate to quit supporting them - in every sense of the word.

Post by Guest »

dearactually wrote:I guess they've never heard the phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds" - because their fans literally feed them. Their fans are the ones that got them to where they are, and if they continue to be ungrateful little smart asses that get a rise out of mocking those very fans - the fans won't hesitate to quit supporting them - in every sense of the word.
That's the thing. They can treat their fans as badly as they like and the "true" ones will continue to stan them. Carter Reynolds is a good example of it. He's not the only one though. Many youtubers and viners take advantage of that mentality. I imagine Colleen is doing it as well.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

LetsBeReal wrote:
dearactually wrote:I guess they've never heard the phrase "don't bite the hand that feeds" - because their fans literally feed them. Their fans are the ones that got them to where they are, and if they continue to be ungrateful little smart asses that get a rise out of mocking those very fans - the fans won't hesitate to quit supporting them - in every sense of the word.
That's the thing. They can treat their fans as badly as they like and the "true" ones will continue to stan them. Carter Reynolds is a good example of it. He's not the only one though. Many youtubers and viners take advantage of that mentality. I imagine Colleen is doing it as well.
Exactly. Colleen has been rudely dismissive and passive aggressively mocked them in the past, like mentioned, with the Rebecca rumors and other stuff. But her fans don't care. Because the other fans get to go, "love you Coleen and I never said any of those things love me more!" She's very immature in her approach to things. Look, they shoved their relationship in our face for years, where, like somebody else (hilarsiously) said, it was all they could do not to fuck each other on camera. And they just go totally silent on each other and expect people not to wonder. If they're going low-key in their relationship then more power to them. But at least acknowledge it or something. The they responded is just more attention-seeking behavior, under the guise of "give us privacy."

Post by Guest »

I think her gun control video was pretty legit. good for her.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”