DreamingInBlush.com - Elle's New Blog

Lumi
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DreamingInBlush.com - Elle's New Blog

Post by Lumi »

She has finally had enough of Pinecone's behaviour and is asking for help.

http://www.iheartyoucoffee.com/2013/08/ ... ughty.html

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

Lumi wrote:She has finally had enough of Pinecone's behaviour and is asking for help.

I think she only made this post for her blog to be positioned better in Google search results

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Ilsa Lund wrote:
Lumi wrote:She has finally had enough of Pinecone's behaviour and is asking for help.

I think she only made this post for her blog to be positioned better in Google search results
How would this post position her blog better in the Google search results?

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

xxkath wrote:
Ilsa Lund wrote:

How would this post position her blog better in the Google search results?
It contains key words and now if you search "naughty cat - what to do" you will get her blog somewhere in your results. I feel like she has never complained about Pinecone so that must be it

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

Ilsa Lund wrote:It contains key words and now if you search "naughty cat - what to do" you will get her blog somewhere in your results. I feel like she has never complained about Pinecone so that must be it
She's complained about his behaviour on Twitter before. She has actually seemed to be quite patient with him. I'm glad she waited until he was no longer really a kitten, because it shows that she understands kitten need to be taught, etc. And clearly she has tried to teach him, but now that he's getting into the adult years & his behaviour isn't changing, she needs more solutions. I think behaviour/attention problems are common among deaf cats though.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She just likes to use the word "Naughty". She thinks it makes her look sexy. It's a cat like everyone else's cat.

clairebear
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by clairebear »

I think she uses naughty to further her search results for more perv's to watch her.

Her reviews are so stupid. She always has to include how she's just so perfect that this cream couldn't possibly do something for my age when i have no wrinkles, cellulite, and no problem at all. Has she looked in the mirror? she looks haggard and old for her age. I'm surprised she mentioned her under eyes. She wants people to think she's some perfect barbie and seems to think very highly of herself in that way. Maybe all these expensive beauty products that do nothing for her should tell her something.

She doesn't edit her blog picutures because she's lazy, when has a fowler put work in to anything? The only pictures she's edits are of herself. That last photoshopped to death self photo of her "Foundation" was hilarious.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

Ilsa Lund wrote: It contains key words and now if you search "naughty cat - what to do" you will get her blog somewhere in your results. I feel like she has never complained about Pinecone so that must be it
she'll only appear higher in the search results if other blogs and websites are linking to her, especially with the key words 'naughty cat'. it's probably not the reason.

Lumi
Informer
Informer

Post by Lumi »

clairebear wrote:The only pictures she's edits are of herself. That last photoshopped to death self photo of her "Foundation" was hilarious.
I completely forgot about that picture! :rofl: With those unnaturally white anime eyes in mind I think it's safe to say that she can't edit squat.

J-Bird
Learner
Learner

Post by J-Bird »

I've heard of 'whilst' before, and I live in the US, but I think it's something most people don't say in everyday colloquial speech because it sounds very 'formal' or 'old-fashioned.' Like someone said, I mostly see it in literature. What gets me about her writing style is that I believe she does like to throw in 'big words' for the sake of being pretentious and author like but it's not really impressive when she uses the same handful of 'big words' over and over.

Another thing I don't like about her is she posts the ingredients list of the products she reviews but never mentions anything about them as far as I know, from the posts I've read I've never seen her mention anything. I maybe new to reading and understanding the ingredients in a product but even so I can tell many of the thing she uses contain skin irritating ingredients in them. The Origins mask she just reviewed for example contains quite a few irritating plant oils. The use of these products could also explain why her appearance makes her look older than she actually is.

Lumi
Informer
Informer

Post by Lumi »

^ She does mention some ingredients occasionally, like in this post from Wednesday.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

J-Bird wrote:I've heard of 'whilst' before, and I live in the US, but I think it's something most people don't say in everyday colloquial speech because it sounds very 'formal' or 'old-fashioned.' Like someone said, I mostly see it in literature. What gets me about her writing style is that I believe she does like to throw in 'big words' for the sake of being pretentious and author like but it's not really impressive when she uses the same handful of 'big words' over and over.

Another thing I don't like about her is she posts the ingredients list of the products she reviews but never mentions anything about them as far as I know, from the posts I've read I've never seen her mention anything. I maybe new to reading and understanding the ingredients in a product but even so I can tell many of the thing she uses contain skin irritating ingredients in them. The Origins mask she just reviewed for example contains quite a few irritating plant oils. The use of these products could also explain why her appearance makes her look older than she actually is.
She did a whole blog post on hyularonic acid and explained how thats actually good for your skin. She does occasionally mention ingredients in products but my guess is that she doesn't know what each ingredient actually does and I don't blame her. If she were to research every ingredient in a product that would be quite time consuming and the review is about the product as a whole, not the individual ingredients. The ingredient list is just there for some extra information so you can read it yourself and determine whether or not a poduct will irritate your skin based on the ingredients. Peoples skin reacts differently so, like the plant oils for example, Elle may not feel irritated by them at all but someone else would.

Ilsa Lund
Informer
Informer

Post by Ilsa Lund »

daddyoh wrote:
Ilsa Lund wrote: It contains key words and now if you search "naughty cat - what to do" you will get her blog somewhere in your results. I feel like she has never complained about Pinecone so that must be it
she'll only appear higher in the search results if other blogs and websites are linking to her, especially with the key words 'naughty cat'. it's probably not the reason.
But her blog is on blogspot - a platform that google owns and you don't have to be linked by other sites there - just use key words. It's google's way to promote blogspot. I own a blog there, that's how I know

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

Ilsa Lund wrote:
daddyoh wrote:
But her blog is on blogspot - a platform that google owns and you don't have to be linked by other sites there - just use key words. It's google's way to promote blogspot. I own a blog there, that's how I know
no, that's not really how it works, actually. google doesn't necessarily favour their own websites in the search rankings over any others.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Ilsa Lund wrote: I think she only made this post for her blog to be positioned better in Google search results
No offense dude, but you sound a little paranoid about this theory :?

She can edit her tags without having to label the whole post "Bla Bla Naughty Cat" and it will still appear.

So will *tons of other pet advice blogs* so I don't see how this is some kind of blogging tactic? How many people are simultaneously googling & interested in "Advice for Naughty Cats" and "Makeup Hauls"? Not very many. (ok, me and prob several others here but wtv)

Even if she is doing what she can to boost her blog views, *good for her*! Isn't that what we all do, find ways to boost our earnings at work, find ways to get our own blogs out there? I don't like her sneaky affiliated links but cut her some slack.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Ugh, ok, I know I'm being critical here but it seems that she kind of blew off some of her blog "viewers"/comments during her "Tuesday Tea" thingy.

I was creeping her blog that night and noticed that a few ppl asked her questions and she never answered them. Yet it was still "Tea Time" (lmfao, that sounded so silly). Meaning she set up a "virtual chat" to answer viewers questions yet she blew off a bunch of them before the time was up.

Where the hell did she go?! I feel badly for those people bc they were nice enough to cater to her stupid ego and she brushed them off :|

SillyMilly123
Informer
Informer

Post by SillyMilly123 »

baconpancakes wrote:Ugh, ok, I know I'm being critical here but it seems that she kind of blew off some of her blog "viewers"/comments during her "Tuesday Tea" thingy.

I was creeping her blog that night and noticed that a few ppl asked her questions and she never answered them. Yet it was still "Tea Time" (lmfao, that sounded so silly). Meaning she set up a "virtual chat" to answer viewers questions yet she blew off a bunch of them before the time was up.

Where the hell did she go?! I feel badly for those people bc they were nice enough to cater to her stupid ego and she brushed them off :|
Well she only does tea time for 1 hour at a time. So every week theres more questions than she has time to answer, which is why she says its first come, first served. I asked her a question on her second tea party and it was never answered because she ran out of time.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Oh, I know she only does the chat for an hour but she seemed to bail out before the hour was up?

I actually asked her a question and she answered me so that was nice but I felt bad for the other ppl bc there was still like 20 mins left or so.

I don't even know why I'm picking at it tbh, what I wrote sounded kind of bitchy :HK:

sgirl1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sgirl1 »

Does anyone know how she edits her pictures? I really like the fonts and how they look !

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

sgirl1 wrote:Does anyone know how she edits her pictures? I really like the fonts and how they look !
I've done the exact same thing on paint :lol: You can also use pxlr.com

Return to “Elle Fowler”