idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard

Post by idonteven »

Can we really not do this AGAIN. *Don't feed the pretentious major troll*

Moving on...I like the new quality of her videos although I don't subscribe to her because I don't really enjoy her content. Do you guys know of any other beauty youtubers that have this new video quality?

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

julxe wrote:i don't understand why people have an issue with the fact that she's in community college. like some other people above said, at least she's actually trying to make something of herself instead of just partying, going out to eat and shopping every day and only uploading once a week like everyone else is.
Yeah I'm not a huge fan of her but good for her going to college. Even though she said it wasn't a community college so what if it was? I have a lot of friends starting at community colleges and working there way to transfer. Even if Aspyn doesn't transfer that's fine you can do stuff with a two year degree. Tbh I don't see her ever really working and just becoming a housewife but hey if that's what she wants fine.

Wheresthebeef
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wheresthebeef »

Yeah i think she clearly jut wants to be a housewife/ mom. Which is fine! It's her life and if that's her goal in life, what do you care? America is running out of jobs anyways, so yall should be happy one less person will take a potential job from you! Lol I don't know why everyone in the world cares about getting a degree these days anyways. Most people don't even use them or are unemployed after getting the degrees. Especially If she knows deep in her heart she would rather be a hair stylist like her mom or be a wife and mother, why does she need to waste time and money at school.
I think she is honestly just killing time until Parker or some other boyfriend will put a ring on it and she will most likely get pregnant within a year and quick school if she hasn't got her degree by then.
Sometimes my d key wont work.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Asking "why do you care" is kind of nonsensical here, why does anyone care enough to comment about any of these people? I don't think anyone really does care that much? Just killing time. Personally I think it's sad if her goal in life is just to get married but that's my opinion.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard

Post by da1nty »

I think it's nice if someone wants to be a house wife/stay at home mom, although I'm in school to become a teacher, I deff want to do that for a few years and raise my children myself. Being a stay at home mom IS a job.

I personally am obtaining a degree/going to teachers college simply bc I do think it is important to have an education, be able to support yourself/your children if you needed to.

She does come across as someone who does want to be a stay at home mom, and I don't think there's anything wrong with that. Besides, good for her that right now she's currently going to school regardless of how "useless" people may think her program is, even tho I'm pretty sure she said she's just taking general classes.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I didn't say it wasn't a job, I just think not having your own income is a bad position to put yourself in in case something happens, especially if you have kids. It just doesn't seem smart to me. But hopefully she at least gets a degree so she'll have that. Although I doubt she believes in divorce so she'll only be screwed if her husband dies.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

^ I didn't say that you didn't say that it wasn't a job? I was just pointing out that it is. Wasn't implying that that's what YOU thought. And I agree, it is important to have your own income but if she's planning on finishing school at least she'll have her education.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

we've definitely had the "my major is better than yours" debacle before. Especially over English Literature, I don't get why people think that's an easy subject, like, yes the lecture/seminar hours are so much lower than science subjects but the reading requirement is so much higher. Same for History, which is what I do. The Chemistry students on my floor last year were all up for saying about how History is an easy degree and how we do no work but then when you tell them that the key minimum reading is at least 150 pages per module, per week they soon pipe down (so the bare minimum I should be reading per week is 450 pages, I should be doing so much more to really be on top of everything)

Also being a stay at home mother is definitely a job in itself, my mum is retired after working for 35+ years and I have no idea how she did it all before when she had a 40+ hour job on top because even though both my sister and I don't live at home permanently my mum's day fills up so quickly doing jobs around and outside of the house. I would think twice before you knock a stay at home mother who is instead dealing with young children, especially those who have multiple children under primary school age.

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”