Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: acaciacutie

Post by Lolokwow »

chanelpoison wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:Jairus won't even get an actual job to support his family and would rather travel 2+ hours and be gone for days "writing music" that no one wants to hear or buy. He's wasting his time and what little money he does have on these studio sessions. How helpful is he going to be with a needy crying newborn. Acacia is so impatient and lazy that she'll probably have a meltdown too.

This. Jairus could've potentially had something with his old band but he let that go down the drain. He's desperately trying to cling onto his youth by trying to make this band thing happen because that's what he wants to do. He doesn't want to get a real job because in his mind, he still thinks his band will take off and he'll be a famous rockstar and can take care of his family that way. It's time he grows up and buckles down because there's only a few months left before the baby comes and both of them still hardly even have a leg to stand on.

My prediction? They'll split before the baby is a year old. Acacia probably thinks the baby will bring them closer together when in reality it'll most likely do the opposite. They'll fight about the baby, money, parenting, and she'll push him even more away to the point where he moves away to get away from her. Again.
I totally agree! I've also noticed that Acacia's Instagram stories with Jairus feel more and more forced every day. Like trying to force two magnets with the same lazy, unproductive charge to stick together. :roll:
Yep! I wish I could save the videos and post here but like there was a post where Jairus was dancing with Lucy and actually having fun and not forcing it and then the next clip was a very forced video of acacia dancing with luci. It's like she told him to stop and film her for her IG. She's trying harder to have a cool IG and be more "high quality" jnstagrammer which I guess is good bc it means she's actually trying to work for her money but in the process it means forcing and staging everything to once again be "goals"

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

her unborn baby has 34 pairs of shoes... THIRTY FOUR.

onii-chan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by onii-chan »

Cherub wrote:her unborn baby has 34 pairs of shoes... THIRTY FOUR.
I literally only have maybe 3 pairs of shoes and I'm 16 wtf she needs to calm down and realize that her daughter is gonna grow out of them within a year.
"I have to go pee due to boredom."

lunaluvgood
Informer
Informer

Post by lunaluvgood »

Cherub wrote:her unborn baby has 34 pairs of shoes... THIRTY FOUR.
at least 10 of them look exactly the same too?!

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Here's the picture by the way:
They're more or less all the same style of shoes in different colors. She got gifted the pink Hunter boots (not pictured) too so that's 35 pairs.
The only type of prepared she is is in terms of clothing.. :roll:

daysaregone
Lurker
Lurker

Post by daysaregone »

Newbie here, but I'm always baffled by how unprepared she is. She used to always ask questions on twitter if something in her pregnancy is normal and I always wondered why she hasn't read up on this stuff herself? Or at the very least ask her doctor about it? Read a book, take a class, meet other moms in your area to gain insight, girl! It's weird to want a baby so badly, yet have no interest in preparing for what you're going to endure during and after your child comes out. She's honestly so screwed.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Cherub wrote:Here's the picture by the way:
They're more or less all the same style of shoes in different colors. She got gifted the pink Hunter boots (not pictured) too so that's 35 pairs.

Further proof that this child is going to be more like Acacia's living doll. I'm in my 20s and don't even have that many shoes.

bnx18
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bnx18 »

They literally don't do anything anymore. They sit and watch Netflix which is fine because my bf and I do that too. But that seems to be all they do anymore. Jairus goes all over town for whatever food she wants probably to get away for awhile tbh. Then he goes to Portland and leaves her by herself.

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Further proof that this child is going to be more like Acacia's living doll. I'm in my 20s and don't even have that many shoes.
..Does she know that newborns can't walk and have 0 use for shoes?? They need like one warm pair for winter, and her bbay won't even be here until like May.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

bnx18 wrote:They literally don't do anything anymore. They sit and watch Netflix which is fine because my bf and I do that too. But that seems to be all they do anymore. Jairus goes all over town for whatever food she wants probably to get away for awhile tbh. Then he goes to Portland and leaves her by herself.

They need to stop being lazy. I'm sure you and your bf have productive lives so indulging in Netflix binges is perfectly normal. Acacia and Jairus are two lazy bums who don't do anything, they need to get off their asses and get jobs.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

FrecklesMcGhee wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
..Does she know that newborns can't walk and have 0 use for shoes?? They need like one warm pair for winter, and her bbay won't even be here until like May.
The shoes are purely for the sake of her to dress up her little human doll and post ootd pics on instagram. She's going to be a mommy account guys, most mommy accounts are ridiculous, impractical bored housewives with no jobs, education, etc. they just exploit the hell out of their kids for the sake of a dollar and something to do with their time.

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

Acacia especially should not be sitting around doing nothing. She's getting further into her pregnancy and should be moving around getting in some sort of physical activity. Shit, watch netflix and do a work out. You shouldn't sit around during your pregnancy unless you're on bed rest or they tell you not to do too much. This girl... I fear for that child.

eraseyourmind
Learner
Learner

Post by eraseyourmind »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Loved her tweet on that: "And even when my mom gives me advice she knows it's my child and I'll do whatever I want at the end of the day." I can not stand parents that are like this. It's my child, i can do whatever i want with it. No, you can't, it's not a doll or a toy, it's a freking tiny little human that depends on your help, so no, you can not do what you want with it.

Nakil
Talker
Talker

Post by Nakil »

hmbxo13 wrote:Acacia especially should not be sitting around doing nothing. She's getting further into her pregnancy and should be moving around getting in some sort of physical activity. Shit, watch netflix and do a work out. You shouldn't sit around during your pregnancy unless you're on bed rest or they tell you not to do too much. This girl... I fear for that child.
I'm only saying this because I'm learning about this in my Psychology class rn. You're supposedly supposed to do the same exercise you did before you were pregnant (so not to strain yourself). Acacia was a lazy bum before, she's a lazy bum now.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Nakil wrote:
hmbxo13 wrote:Acacia especially should not be sitting around doing nothing. She's getting further into her pregnancy and should be moving around getting in some sort of physical activity. Shit, watch netflix and do a work out. You shouldn't sit around during your pregnancy unless you're on bed rest or they tell you not to do too much. This girl... I fear for that child.
I'm only saying this because I'm learning about this in my Psychology class rn. You're supposedly supposed to do the same exercise you did before you were pregnant (so not to strain yourself). Acacia was a lazy bum before, she's a lazy bum now.
Exercising while pregnant is pretty important and helps with easier delivery and keep you and the baby healthy. Acaciabjs going to give birth to an obese lazy blob at this rate..

Nakil
Talker
Talker

Post by Nakil »

Lolokwow wrote:
Nakil wrote:
Exercising while pregnant is pretty important and helps with easier delivery and keep you and the baby healthy. Acaciabjs going to give birth to an obese lazy blob at this rate..
Absolutely, I agree, but we all know that she's not going to put in the extra effort.

Nakil
Talker
Talker

Post by Nakil »

How much you wanna bet she'd be the type of person to get an epidural and then "claim" that the epidural "messed up her back" so she'd whine and sue the hospital. I'd see that out of her, because she'd be the type of person to try to get an easy buck.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

She's giving birth at home with a midwife I think.

Crylaugh
Informer
Informer

Post by Crylaugh »

Those black shoes on the right (and the brown ones too) seem wayyy to big for a newborn, why did she even buy them? By the time her kid is able to wear them they'll be ~out of fashion~ and Acacia won't care about them anymore.

Nakil
Talker
Talker

Post by Nakil »

Cherub wrote:She's giving birth at home with a midwife I think.
Wow! I'm surprised she'd do it more natural like that.

Return to “acaciacutie”