Phyrra

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Phyrra

Post by soconfused »

she posted those because she thinks she looks good and expects compliments and not in an ironic 'omg what was i thinking' way like most #tbt posts.

Jayme
Talker
Talker

Post by Jayme »

speak4thetrees wrote:Guys, just....I have no words for this. I'll just leave this here lmao
nightmare inducing

Jayme
Talker
Talker

Post by Jayme »

Aside from the hideous lipstick...I can't stop staring at the clearly wrong color foundation in this picture

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

"I used Mirvaso 4 hours ago, so I'm less blotchy than usual from my roasea."

lmao ok. Complaining about that barely there rosacea again!! I know a few people who have it and their faces are RED. Like, BRIGHT RED. This bitch just got out of the gym and she's not even as red faced as they are normally lol

Jayme
Talker
Talker

Post by Jayme »

I think she got this caption wrong, it should read "Yes, I'll admit it. I will advertise anything for anyone that gives me a buck"

Devina
Learner
Learner

Post by Devina »

Jayme wrote:Aside from the hideous lipstick...I can't stop staring at the clearly wrong color foundation in this picture

And what's up with the one blonde eyebrow? Yikes. Is she really the pinnacle of cruelty-free bloggers? I've recently gone cruelty-free and haven't found anyone I like. I need to start a blog, I swear. Phyrra is terrible...

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

Jayme wrote:I think she got this caption wrong, it should read "Yes, I'll admit it. I will advertise anything for anyone that gives me a buck"

they are not because anything gummie is made with gelatin with his hooves and animal bones.

Devina
Learner
Learner

Post by Devina »

soconfused wrote:
Jayme wrote:I think she got this caption wrong, it should read "Yes, I'll admit it. I will advertise anything for anyone that gives me a buck"

they are not because anything gummie is made with gelatin with his hooves and animal bones.
Yeah, someone on Amazon said they emailed the company to ask and the company said ""We do not currently have any gummy vitamin products that are fully vegan. Sorry for the inconvenience."

So much for being cruelty-free.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

we've known she's a sellout for a while. no one is suepeised.

cocolime
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cocolime »

Edit: I see now that the reddit link was already posted. Holy crap was that really back in February?

I'm not sure what she thought she was accomplishing exactly. I guess because someone (fairly certain I know who that was arguing with me) read it here and reported back to her, she felt like she finally had "proof" of someone bullying her. Which is fine, but it hate that OHWTO and Shiro got thrown under the bus.

In other news, she's been complaining that I was giving out her personal information when she had her home address posted online. I do know personal info about her since she was constantly running her mouth to my husband, but I've never told it to anyone because as much as I dislike her and would probably throw a drink in her face if I saw her in person, that's a below-the-belt shot that I'm not interested in taking.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

just ignore her. clearly she's immature and psycho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barcodegirl
Learner
Learner

Post by barcodegirl »

lol, the metallic blue on her brows! Who in their right mind would fill in their brows with a shiny, metallic color? And the whole look together is just awful. The inner corner highlight on her left eye is basically all the way over to her nose. She totally can't pull off the looks she thinks she can. She looks like an out of touch middle aged women trying to emulate what "the kids are doing." Oooh, Phyrra, we get it! You're sooooo alternative! You're a geek and a gamer! I can't handle how cool you are!
Strange this feeling... Blue. I feel blue.

soconfused
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by soconfused »

she has no concept of colour or tone or anything to get it remotely right. she looks like a clown

smarltooth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by smarltooth »

And why doesn't she put mascara on her bottom lashes if she's going to take closeup eye photos. It looks weird. I mean, less weird than most of the other things she does, but it bugs me.

Jayme
Talker
Talker

Post by Jayme »

why does she keep wearing that ugly blue lipstick. it makes her teeth look rotten

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She just likes wearing crazy lip colors to prove how cool and edgy she is!

tofupower
Learner
Learner

Post by tofupower »

Does anyone else get creeped out by her full-face photos when she's staring at the camera? I mean, her regular eye looks are pretty bad, with the spider lashes and weird eyeliner angles, but any of her full-face photos are just really unsettling. And I can't figure out specifically why; I think it's a combo of that weird eyebrow arch and the unnatural eye shapes she gives herself with the eyeshadows and liners. Either way, it's turned me off completely from her (that and her shady "cruelty-free" stances).

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think it's all that, topped with the fact that she never really smiles. Well she smiles, she just never parts her lips. To me it's a creepy gaze that she gives off lol

monstermaker
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by monstermaker »

Has anyone ever mentioned how incredibly greasy/oily she looks in 90% of her photos?

smarltooth
Lurker
Lurker

Post by smarltooth »

Why does think people would want/need a tutorial to do this?
It looks like something I would have done with eyeshadow when I was 11 years old.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”