Losing my virginity

Goat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Losing my virginity

Post by Goat »

hollaatmegurl wrote:I thought bleeding a little the very first time was normal? Not for everyone but for some? I'm no sex expert though, obviously.
Some people say that you will bleed from breaking your hymen/cherry but that's a complete myth. Normally they only cover a small portion of the vaginal opening (of course it varies from person to person). As long as you are relaxed, wet/lubricated enough, and start out slow there should be no blood since the hymen itself stretches. But if you don't do it right it can tear and cause pain, that is where the blood comes from.

Yayyyyyy hymens!

featherly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by featherly »

beautyjunkie wrote:My first time hurt a bit and I bled, but once it was happening, I was too caught up in the "OMG, this is happening." thoughts to notice. The guy was a whole ten years older than me :O I guess what I'm supposed to say now is, "Don't do it. You'll regret it." blahblahblahblahblah. But honestly, I didn't regret it at all and I still don't. A lot of guys like virgins. They're honored to be the "first". Which I personally think is extremely creepy, but the creepy factor in most guy's actions never really changes.
Haha, glad to know I'm not weird to find it creepy as well. I remember a friend's ex back in high school was adamant on finding a girl who was a virgin when he wasn't a virgin himself. I found that majorly creepy and hypocritical.

I didn't regret my first time either and I knew he wasn't a guy I could see a future with. To me, it was something that was going to happen eventually and to put too much emotion into the act was a no no. Back then, I had a lot of friends who stayed with their douche-bag boyfriends because they were their "first" and they were "in love." :|

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

RainbowConnection wrote:
cheekycharles wrote:
RainbowConnection wrote:OK, so I have plans to lose my virginity soon, and I was wondering if anyone has any tips for your first time, and is it super painful? Because I am (understandably) very nervous about it. In a good way though... :) so if y'all could help it would be awesome.[/quote

If you have to make a "plan" to lose your virginity, you are not ready. You don't need to be in love or wait for a certain age but when the time is right it happens.
Well I kind of did it since I made this thread and it went fine...so
I'm glad it went well.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

Goat wrote:
hollaatmegurl wrote:I thought bleeding a little the very first time was normal? Not for everyone but for some? I'm no sex expert though, obviously.
Some people say that you will bleed from breaking your hymen/cherry but that's a complete myth. Normally they only cover a small portion of the vaginal opening (of course it varies from person to person). As long as you are relaxed, wet/lubricated enough, and start out slow there should be no blood since the hymen itself stretches. But if you don't do it right it can tear and cause pain, that is where the blood comes from.

Yayyyyyy hymens!
Ahh, I didn't know this. If you look it up on Google, pretty much every site says it's normal. You learn something new everyday.

Return to “Sexual Health”