VintageorTacky

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: VintageorTacky

Post by LillyAnne »

She is a TRUE Make up artist. I love it. Whenever I watch one of her videos I know I'm about to actually learn something or pick up a good tip, not just watch the same old thing from a wannabe MUA with a new blush throw on top. I wasn't a fan of the sea queen look but it still showcased her talent wonderfully.

ladyceleste94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ladyceleste94 »

I love Cora. She's so down to earth and her makeup looks are amazing. I would love to meet her in person! She seems like a fun person to hang out with! :D <3
:toad: :toad: I'M THE BEST

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

I really like Cora! She's honest about products and always lets us know if it was sent for a review. She has great skills and a great personality!

Llama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Llama »

I LOVE Cora! She is so talented, does concise reviews and she still somehow maintains personality while being professional :) Her smile and sense of humor brightens up my day.

PTruth
Informer
Informer

Post by PTruth »

I love her honesty and her funky style! I like that she's not afraid to step outside the box.
Internet wig snatcher and shade thrower.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

Don't let your post write a check Google won't cash!!!

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Yay! A Cora thread!

I love watching Cora. She inspires me to do my makeup and she got me into trying OCC Lip Tars, which I love a LOT! I think she's a very down to earth person like many gals have said here and she doesn't force herself to do videos. I love how she uses all sorts of different brands too. She just seems like a nice person that's as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside :love2:
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

flea
Talker
Talker

Post by flea »

One of the few on YT who have made it big but still stayed true to themselves. I just love her personality too, she seems like so much fun. :)

LillyAnne
Talker
Talker

Post by LillyAnne »

She's absolutely incredible. I agree, she definitely stayed true to herself. She's actually TALENTED unlike alot of the rifraf we see around youtube. I'm so happy to see her making halloween tutorials....they are easy to follow and alwasy creative.

Lipstick
Talker
Talker

Post by Lipstick »

She is awesome.

weetabix
Debater
Debater

Post by weetabix »

I just watched her review of Makeup Geek's foiled eyeshadows and she is so funny, down-to-earth, and adorably obsessed with makeup. Love her!

AwkwardsWhatIAimFor
Informer
Informer

Post by AwkwardsWhatIAimFor »

I love her videos! Her makeup looks are very nice and I love all the bright colors she uses.
She also seems like a very sweet person.
It's been a year, please delete my account already. jeeze

VueliElsa
Learner
Learner

Post by VueliElsa »

Love her, she's so refreshing to watch compared to other gurus. Her looks are always quite varied, which is great!

kimmyguerra
Learner
Learner

Post by kimmyguerra »

I've been subscribed to Cora for years and I absolutely adore her! Not only because of her personality but because of her genuine love and most importantly, knowledge about makeup. I feel like I learn something with every video and I appreciate that. Keep up the good work!

PTruth
Informer
Informer

Post by PTruth »

I like Cora as well, she just who she is. Folks hate on her fatness, but I could give two shits if she's fat. It's her body, I'm here for the makeup! LOL
Internet wig snatcher and shade thrower.

Please excuse my misspelled words and lazy grammar. I haves fat fingers and no edit button.

Don't let your post write a check Google won't cash!!!

Cazevo18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cazevo18 »

I love Cora...have followed her for years (since her 88 palette tutorials). This girl is the real deal - she'll say when someone has sent her products and reviews them openly and honestly! I love her make up skills and she shows that ALL women are beautiful - even those of us that are 'size sexy'. I've even dyed my hair like hers (pink,blue and black) !! I get giddy when she posts a new video and she started my love for american cosmetics! (I'm in the UK). Cora has not changed over the years (apart from being a little more confident)...love her....just love her!

foreverorchit
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by foreverorchit »

Cora has never steered me wrong in terms of products to try. As someone who has always been a huge fan of dramatic, fun, out-of-the-box looks, it makes me smile to see all the gorgeous looks she cooks up. And most importantly, I love her humility when it comes to mistakes (the "gypsy" fortune teller incident during her halloween videos, anyone?). If I were ever a beauty vlogger I would want to be just like Cora.

laceyloves26
Learner
Learner

Post by laceyloves26 »

My humble opinion is this chick knows makeup and i LOVE her videos. I think she's rad. :love2: :love2: :love2:

umaru
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by umaru »

Cora is awesome! Love that she's so honest and just true to herself. Not only that but she's always talking about deals and sales currently going on. She's definitely got my money saving back!

Littlemissvee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Littlemissvee »

Love love love her. She's so honest even if it doesn't mean positive reviews.

Jezzy420
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Jezzy420 »

She's a class act. I love her!

Return to “VintageorTacky”