Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous)

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gigi Gorgeous (gregorygorgeous)

Post by PHAIL »

She has the most grating, annoying voice since Trasha Paytas. If I had no idea who she was and ended up on a date with her, I'd leave as soon as she opened her mouth jfc.

pseudo1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by pseudo1 »

Oh God all his stories are fake as fuck. (especially the pizza guy,with the fake accent and shit) and the "my online dating story too" I believed him until the "I'm in the adult industry" line. I'm sure that he's a pathological liar.He makes up these lies to make his life appear less boring. :roll:

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

pseudo1 wrote:Oh God all his stories are fake as fuck. (especially the pizza guy,with the fake accent and shit) and the "my online dating story too" I believed him until the "I'm in the adult industry" line. I'm sure that he's a pathological liar.He makes up these lies to make his life appear less boring. :roll:
I agree that she's fake and makes up stories, and I hate to barge in and correct you like I'm your do-gooder RA or something, but Gigi's preferred gender pronoun is "she/her," just so you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

livechiclove
Informer
Informer

Post by livechiclove »

lila19 wrote:
livechiclove wrote:im sorry but this isnt meant to be offensive...
but isnt this a dude...
Gigi was born physically a male but identifies mentally as a female and is taking steps to make her body match her mind. So no, this is not "a dude" and yes, that came off very offensive. Perhaps you should educate yourself.

LMAO I'm sorry but how is that OFFENSIVE TO YOU!
unless youre going through the same thing..CALM THE EFF DOWN

anyway i didnt know i just thought he was a dude doing drag..i didnt know he was actually goin through the process to be fully female...

I know drag isnt the same as changing your sex to be considered female, because i have a friend that does drag..and he has NO desire to be a female..
Ian + Mickey

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

livechiclove wrote:
lila19 wrote:
livechiclove wrote:im sorry but this isnt meant to be offensive...
but isnt this a dude...
Gigi was born physically a male but identifies mentally as a female and is taking steps to make her body match her mind. So no, this is not "a dude" and yes, that came off very offensive. Perhaps you should educate yourself.

LMAO I'm sorry but how is that OFFENSIVE TO YOU!
unless youre going through the same thing..CALM THE EFF DOWN

anyway i didnt know i just thought he was a dude doing drag..i didnt know he was actually goin through the process to be fully female...

I know drag isnt the same as changing your sex to be considered female, because i have a friend that does drag..and he has NO desire to be a female..
You're still using the wrong pronoun. You make think I need to "calm down," but it needed to be said. It's not okay to ignore Gigi's feelings and call her something she does not identify as. Sorry for being passionate about LGTBQA education and rights

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

**may

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

Can-U-Not wrote: Key word *stereotype*. The idea that people from Newfoundland speak like this is practically absurd. If you don't mind me asking, have you ever been to/ met anyone from NL? I currently live in NL and have never heard anyone speak in this ridiculous way!

On a sidenote: while i don't find the term "Newfie" offensive, there are so many people here who take MUCH offense to that word.. just for future reference!

I apologize if this post came off as snarky, i didn't mean it like that. The video GG made is just pretty offensive in itself, IF she intended to be make fun of commonly held canadian stereotypes!

Saying that people from NL talk in the accent GG portrayed is no different than saying that Canadians live in igloos, ride polar bears/moose to work, and drink maple syrup with every meal. LOL.

ETA: In conclusion, nobody in Canada speaks like that.
I play darts so yes I've met plenty of Newfies who come to Quebec and Ontario to play tournaments and yes, some do speak like that. Not as exaggerated of course and not all the time but they do slip up once in a while with the Canadian stereotype accent.

Off topic from my response above: Why has this thread become so damn politically correct? It's actually getting annoying. Feels like we have to walk around eggshells now.

This is the only thread I know of on this website that every 5-10 posts someone is correcting someone else over something that apparently is offensive.

PHAIL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PHAIL »

Don't post here then. It's offensive to call a transsexual 'he' if they identify as a woman. I don't know or care what gender you are, but if everyone in your life all of a sudden started referring to you as the opposite gender, you'd be pissed. While we're at it, the word 'tranny' is offensive just for future reference to all of the ignorant people lurking here. You're not one, you don't get to decide if it's offensive or not. Don't be an asshole and educate yourself.

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

You're not a mod so I'll post as I please, thank you.

All I was trying to say is I miss the old days where you could post as you want on here without getting attacked or offend someone and if you did offend someone, it wasn't the end of the world. If someone is not fully educated on a topic then fine, educate them but don't act holier than thou about it.

Just my opinion..I know my opinion holds no water and people can post as they want. Just needed to get that off of my chest from reading the passed few pages.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

I can't believe the amount of sheer ignorance that is shown whenever Gigi is featured in other youtubers' videos. I'm speaking particularly about Arika's vlog that she was in. The comments are so disgusting towards her saying things like "what is that thing" "sorry but that girl is a dude", calling her a tranny, etc. Maybe it's because I go to a big LGBTQA school, but seeing ignorance like that in such a mass quantity makes me sick with shock. I know it exists obviously, but seeing so much of it in one isolated place just really kills me.

edit: just realized the slur was edited out. Thanks mods for being sensitive (genuinely, not snarky)! I was using it in context, just so everyone knows. :P

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

ohliveuh wrote:I can't believe the amount of sheer ignorance that is shown whenever Gigi is featured in other youtubers' videos. I'm speaking particularly about Arika's vlog that she was in. The comments are so disgusting towards her saying things like "what is that thing" "sorry but that girl is a dude", calling her a *no gender slurs, ty, etc. Maybe it's because I go to a big LGBTQA school, but seeing ignorance like that in such a mass quantity makes me sick with shock. I know it exists obviously, but seeing so much of it in one isolated place just really kills me.

edit: just realized the slur was edited out. Thanks mods for being sensitive (genuinely, not snarky)! I was using it in context, just so everyone knows. :P
It sucks sooo much :( I don't know the exact facts, but a huge percentage of Trans people end up committing suicide. I really hope Gigi won't be one of them. It sucks how rude and inconsiderate some people are.

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

Sorry for double posting,
I'm no expert but I'm almost 95% sure Gigi got a nose job, I was looking at her old videos (WOW She looked way different) and look at the difference in the nose! Is it just me?
[youtube][/youtube]

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

^ maybe it's just contouring? Who knows, she was pretty open about her lip injections so I don't know why she'd keep a nose job a secret.

Anyway, it's getting to the point where I pretty much can't watch her videos anymore. They're ALWAYS blatantly sponsored. She just comes off so desperate, saying she'll follow you on twitter in exchange for tweeting about Shane's sunglasses. And if I have to hear one more Audible plug in a YouTube video I will scream...

longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Post by longhairdontcare1006 »

audreystone wrote:Sorry for double posting,
I'm no expert but I'm almost 95% sure Gigi got a nose job, I was looking at her old videos (WOW She looked way different) and look at the difference in the nose! Is it just me?
[youtube][/youtube]
I noticed the same thing a couple weeks ago when I went through her old videos. Almost positive there was a nose job, lol.
veni, vidi, vici

Queeva
Debater
Debater

Post by Queeva »

On one of her videos, she mentions her nose job, I forget which one. But I think she got her nose feminized.
Queen Keira = :love2: :

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

I wish she would get extensions already. That soccer mom haircut is not attractive for anyone.

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

tamithomas wrote:I wish she would get extensions already. That soccer mom haircut is not attractive for anyone.
Ughhhh, yessss! It ages her so much! It'd even be better if she added some shorter layers and texture to it, but I think longer hair would look amazing.
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

hellzy
Informer
Informer

Post by hellzy »

it's really only a matter of time until the extensions are put in guys! don't even worry.

paperplate
Talker
Talker

Post by paperplate »

Agree & it'll be sponsor by bellami hair.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

ohliveuh wrote:I can't believe the amount of sheer ignorance that is shown whenever Gigi is featured in other youtubers' videos. I'm speaking particularly about Arika's vlog that she was in. The comments are so disgusting towards her saying things like "what is that thing" "sorry but that girl is a dude", calling her a tranny, etc. Maybe it's because I go to a big LGBTQA school, but seeing ignorance like that in such a mass quantity makes me sick with shock. I know it exists obviously, but seeing so much of it in one isolated place just really kills me.

The website does it automatically if I'm not mistaken. ;)

Return to “Gigi Gorgeous”