Jackie Wyers/CuteStylesGoMiles

mercercdg92
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Jackie Wyers/CuteStylesGoMiles

Post by mercercdg92 »

Jackie has been around for 9 years.
Right from the get go I fell in love with her channel! She truly puts an effort into all her looks and doesn't cut corners with her celebrity recreations.
She also does a variety of styles everything from super glam to simple and low key.

I loved when she use to use the same products over and over. The last few years she's been using different high end products in every tutorial and I'd wish she'd go back to the products she used to use. Oh well...she still does great tutorials

That all said she's drop dead gorgeous to begin with. One of the makeup gurus who is naturally beautiful

mercercdg92
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Jackie Wyers/CuteStylesGoMiles

Post by mercercdg92 »

Omfg I love Jackie so much!

She is sooo underrated! She is one of my favourite YouTube gurus!

One thing I do admit to missing is when she use to reuse the same makeup products over and over rather than always using something brand new, especially in her earlier YouTube days!

I also wish she'd go back to using more drugstore or mid price makeup versus always using luxury products.

She is gorgeous honestly I've always found her absolutely stunning, however she has been looking much too thin lately.

Jackie was always skinny but now she truly is skin and bones, I saw a pic of her in a bikini and I wonder if she eats properly...

I know some people are naturally thin, but Jackie is skinnier than the average 10 year old...🤔

Return to “Jackie Wyers/CuteStylesGoMiles”