bunny's appearance

animoanimo12123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: bunny's appearance

Post by animoanimo12123 »

Bunny/ Rachel or whatever the fuck can dress however she feels comfortable in. Some members say that all beauty gurus are the same but once we see a beauty guru who has a different style they automatically bash her. Im pretty sure Rachel likes her brown tooth and isn't going to fix them anytime soon.

newstitches
Talker
Talker

Post by newstitches »

You went into Trash A Guru to defend her
lolok

animoanimo12123
Learner
Learner

I'm defending her because it none of our business to say what she should do her teeth. IT'S HER TEETH. And it's a great example with what is wrong with society. We rely on looks so much that we bash who ever doesn't have white teeth, porcelain skin, or shiny hair. WHY DOES IT MATTER? Its not like we are interviewing her for a job damnit!

animoanimo12123
Learner
Learner

ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE DAMN TEETH

meatlessbigmac
Informer
Informer

Post by meatlessbigmac »

Lmao, disestablishment, you are my favorite. :rofl:

newstitches
Talker
Talker

Post by newstitches »

animoanimo12123 wrote:ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE DAMN TEETH
You'll be much much happier if you just leave ;)

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

We know Bunny doesn't care her looks or teeth. BUT she claims to be a beauty guru. If she spends money on makeup to fix/ enhance her appearance then for the love of GOD why don't she do something about her teeth. With all the make up and expensive clothes she buys she could have fixed it many times over by now. She's probably waiting for someone to offer do it for free.

omgecil
Learner
Learner

Post by omgecil »

Her teeth are horrible. And for me the worst thing is, she said in the video she acknowledges her teeth that she finally got them whitened , and that her Aunt is a DENTIST! and she gets her teeth done for free. If I find the video I will link it.

Ps. Sorry for any bad English (not my first language)

animoanimo12123
Learner
Learner

Beauty doesn't mean looking the same as everybody else. Guru means teacher and Bunny is teaching us what she finds beautiful, and her style. I'm sure Bunny likes her teeth as she said it on her "I AM FLAWED" video. I understand judging somebody by how bitchy they are or their personality but bashing somebody on what they think is beautiful...

newstitches
Talker
Talker

Post by newstitches »

Seriously no one here cares that you 'respect' Bunny or whatever
This is Trash A Guru lol

animoanimo12123
Learner
Learner

Yeah I understand this is the trash a guru forum,and I don't fully respect bunny (I mean I picked her forum for a reason) I just find it superficial and extremely shallow that her appearance is generating such buzz. Bunny isn't perfect. That's a fact, but harping on her appearance instead of let's say her content or her attitude is for lack of better term,ignorant. As I said before I appreciate that bunny doesn't follow the normal beauty guru formula. She isn't perfect (duh)

NicoleSpazz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by NicoleSpazz »

disestablishment wrote:She looks nothing like a meth addict.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/new-faces-of-meth

and

Bunny looks like someone who doesn't take care of herself or groom herself properly.
I know your post is older. As someone who was an adict I can promise I NEVER looked like that. Unless you actually knew me, besides the fact I looked a lil sleep, you would have never known. People did bring up good points about the topic though, sugar cravings. Not to mention filming a youtube video at 4am.

rainboa
Learner
Learner

Post by rainboa »

disestablishment wrote:Yeah, I love jobless people who act like they don't have the time to brush their hair. Such rebels.
Not defending her but I remember in one of her videos she said she doesn't brush her hair because in high school she brushed her hair constantly to the point it all started to fall out. So now she "brushes" her hair with her fingers. :?
It IS strange reasoning... that happened because she did it way too much, so why can't she just brush her hair a normal amount and that won't happen. Logic, Bunny, logic.

slytherin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by slytherin »

rainboa wrote:
disestablishment wrote:Yeah, I love jobless people who act like they don't have the time to brush their hair. Such rebels.
Not defending her but I remember in one of her videos she said she doesn't brush her hair because in high school she brushed her hair constantly to the point it all started to fall out. So now she "brushes" her hair with her fingers. :?
It IS strange reasoning... that happened because she did it way too much, so why can't she just brush her hair a normal amount and that won't happen. Logic, Bunny, logic.
If she did any research or talked to a stylist about it she would she should use a wide tooth comb for her hair type. But that goes to show how much she thinks her ratty hair is "sassy" and cute.

Arya
Informer
Informer

Post by Arya »

Fingers > wide toothed comb

heavengonnawait
Talker
Talker

Post by heavengonnawait »

barbiesparkle wrote:I'm not one to make fun of people's looks but...
This chick needs to see a dentist ASAP!!!!
Her teeth bother me so so much.
I know I don't have pearly white perfectly straight teeth myself but holy moly that color in general and THAT ONE BROWN TOOTH.
:barf:
I stopped watching Bunny awhile ago - she's just not my style - and I had to go look about the brown tooth.

My thought is that it's a dead tooth. My mum had one like that and she is an avid brusher (she's a smoker who also drinks coffee) and I remember asking her about it. Apparently for my mum's tooth, the nerve got damaged when she fell as a teenager and basically died. No pain, nothing. Dentists won't take it out unless need be.
I'm thinking that tooth on Bunny is same idea. She can't whiten it either.

Branflakes
Debater
Debater

Post by Branflakes »

heavengonnawait wrote:
barbiesparkle wrote:I'm not one to make fun of people's looks but...
This chick needs to see a dentist ASAP!!!!
Her teeth bother me so so much.
I know I don't have pearly white perfectly straight teeth myself but holy moly that color in general and THAT ONE BROWN TOOTH.
:barf:
I stopped watching Bunny awhile ago - she's just not my style - and I had to go look about the brown tooth.

My thought is that it's a dead tooth. My mum had one like that and she is an avid brusher (she's a smoker who also drinks coffee) and I remember asking her about it. Apparently for my mum's tooth, the nerve got damaged when she fell as a teenager and basically died. No pain, nothing. Dentists won't take it out unless need be.
I'm thinking that tooth on Bunny is same idea. She can't whiten it either.
I'm not so sure about a dead tooth, I think it's just because it's crooked and she doesn't take the extra effort to brush it as well as the rest of her teeth. My husband had a dying tooth way back when he was in high school and he said it was extremely painful and he ended up having to get it removed, but I suppose it could depend on what tooth it is or maybe why it's dying in the first place?

Loser
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Loser »

I hate her hair so much, it looks so messy all the time it's disgusting. Even when she "combs" it, it still looks so unkempt...

I-love-Amelia
Talker
Talker

Post by I-love-Amelia »

I don't care about her make-up so much about her personal hygiene. I mean, she just looks like she doesn't take showers! I'm convinced she doesn't wear deodorant, and the way she wears the same old, holey shirts for days on end just frustrates me. Don't get me started on her hair because every time I look at that "sassy bun," (codename for my scalp is so greasy you could cook bacon on it) I get heated. I know that it's HER hair and she can do whatever she wants with it, but I just can't understand why she doesn't brush it. Other than that, I think she looks pretty with make-up on and I think her natural hair color isn't wretched (to be honest I don't even mind the black streaks, it's just, again with the not brushing of the hair.)

sweetbunny

Post by sweetbunny »

So today I watched this ''Bunny'' for the first time on youtube. It was a follow me around target video.

I didn't know what was happening, I just couldn't believe my eyes and ears.
I thought that she was acting and went to her channel to see a video where she would be ''normal''.
I just don't understand why people like this girl so much and watch her. She is disgusting to watch. Please, like seriously if I would have seen her in Target, I would have thought she was some kind of junkie and homeless person.

I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how many views her video got.

I will def NEVER watch another video of hers again.

Return to “grav3yardgirl”