BeautyCrush Part 2

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: BeautyCrush Part 2

Post by smashthebox »

The pictures of the new BF weren't posted on her instagram right? maybe it was insensitive but it was him who was posting them, not her, he obviously wasn't thinking of ricky.

That'srichx
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by That'srichx »

smashthebox wrote:I guess it's their way of dealing with it? they don't want to have to keep ignoring/blocking people left and right on their channel? How long do you think they've been broken up for?

It did seem like ricky was the one publicly hurt over it.
Yeah, ricky was giving drake a run for his money with those tweets. But I do think that it's a bit much. I think saying that it's over is enough. Or maybe Sammy thinks that people thinking she cheated on him is bad for her youtube success. People are really going on this particular rumour. So maybe she's doing it to sustain her subscribers and youtube money.

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

smashthebox wrote:The pictures of the new BF weren't posted on her instagram right? maybe it was insensitive but it was him who was posting them, not her, he obviously wasn't thinking of ricky.
Which means that she wasn't either (thinking of ricky). I'm sure her new beau would know not to post things like that as he's now shacking up with the other half of their relationship meaning perfect insight.. It's really her responsibility whether or not he did post those pics as she would be the one to inform him of their current status and what she'd like everyone to know and see.

xyewrminex
Talker
Talker

Post by xyewrminex »

Well they did put their relationship on the internet so they might as well explain why it ended on the internet. I just hope Ricky doesn't become emotional a la tweets. I myself have a morbid curiosity why they ended it and it best not be we grew apart/the spark fizzled out shite.

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

Me and my sister have placed bets that he will either cry or choke up and edit the tears out....

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

That'srichx wrote:Me and my sister have placed bets that he will either cry or choke up and edit the tears out....
lmao WORD^

saywhatyouwanttome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by saywhatyouwanttome »

ninajohansson wrote:Ricky tweeted this :

Rickyrichardstv ‏@RickyRichardstv 49m
Guys, @TheBeautycrush & I will make a video next week & clear stuff up. Sammi is beautiful inside & out. No accusations, like our videos :)
I find it quite unnecessary. Separate videos in the form of life updates, fair enough. But they didn't divorce and we're not their kids looking for an explanation. Their split seems friendly so it won't be hard to be together and film but they're young adults life changes all the time at this age.
I mean, what will they really say? Are they gonna apologise for splitting up?

letstalktalk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letstalktalk »

ninajohansson wrote:Ricky tweeted this :

Rickyrichardstv ‏@RickyRichardstv 49m
Guys, @TheBeautycrush & I will make a video next week & clear stuff up. Sammi is beautiful inside & out. No accusations, like our videos :)
I think there's a chance he means a videos going up next week, 20 minutes ago he posted a video on instagram and the background definitely looks like Sam's flat.

Either that or he's there for different reasons..

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

the whole thing is just so confusing, i don't think they necessarily have to make a whole video about it it seems more awkward than anything but hey I respect them for doing it.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

They are going to make a video together, clearing up the breakup? This is just ridiculous. First they say it's personal so they will discuss it no further, then they will make a video together addressing issues? They owe it to no one to explain why they broke up. I can only assume the attention/drama = more views = more money and that is why they are making such a big deal about it. Ricky tweeting and instagramming self-pitying tales of woe ("I know I've lost weight but I've started eating again now, I'm ok"...WTF?) totally contradicts their short-lived moments of silence on the issue. If everything is so fine and dandy, why was it barely seconds ago that Ricky was tweeting all his emo shiz about wanting to dissappear and feeling so shit? Now it's all kisses and roses, making videos and saying how much they still feel for each other.

"We are no longer together but we are still good friends and will make the odd video together still" - see how simple that is? No need to detail further.

What a joke. Like two gorillas in a circus show.

And OT but Ricky and his "thank you :)" replies to 99% of his comments is so bloody annoying. He is almost as bad as Kailyn.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

exactlyy^

bamshake
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bamshake »

So many people have been asking why they've broken up I'm not surprised they want to do a video about it. Especially because so many people have said that such and such cheated, and that Sammi is a horrible person for moving on and that she's not considering Ricky's feelings and HOLY COW PIE MUFFINS, so much drama. And while I am indeed a lurker on this site, and am indeed making a post here, I feel like a lot of what is said (or shown) here just adds fuel to the fire. Eventually they'll have to put that fire out. Super corny, but hey, just expressing my opinion in the best way I know how.

gossip_girl
Informer
Informer

Post by gossip_girl »

I don't get these YouTube lot. They post so much of their lives that no one needs to know then get gassed whenever people ask questions. No one would know these men were in her life if she didn't include them. I don't care about knowing who she shags but don't get high and mighty if people wonder where a pivotal person you brought on the scene is gone. Some gurus put so much information out there. Newsflash YOU put your personal life on the web the web didn't seek you out. Unlike real celebs who seek jobs that bring paparazzi and such YouTube doesn't make people post anything in their content about their pet education family sex life partners weight hair etc. It's all well and good until the pendulum swings in the negative. She's now got some photos online but didn't tell them not to post so why not have a go at this dude. He has her with the caption Wassup N*gga. She likes them classy eh?

That'srichx
Talker
Talker

Post by That'srichx »

gossip_girl wrote:I don't get these YouTube lot. They post so much of their lives that no one needs to know then get gassed whenever people ask questions. No one would know these men were in her life if she didn't include them. I don't care about knowing who she shags but don't get high and mighty if people wonder where a pivotal person you brought on the scene is gone. Some gurus put so much information out there. Newsflash YOU put your personal life on the web the web didn't seek you out. Unlike real celebs who seek jobs that bring paparazzi and such YouTube doesn't make people post anything in their content about their pet education family sex life partners weight hair etc. It's all well and good until the pendulum swings in the negative. She's now got some photos online but didn't tell them not to post so why not have a go at this dude. He has her with the caption Wassup N*gga. She likes them classy eh?
Exactly! You're getting emotional because people are assuming... If you cleared it up and stopped running away from it. People would be clued up . Especially when you're talking about sex and what not on your channel.

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

I saw her new video and watched about 1 minute of it before turning it off. Her video style is so awful. She includes no creative camera angles or close up shots, never mixes anything up by going outside or voice overs. It's just her monotonous tone and same old same old bedroom view. Her descriptions are awful, I could give a better review than her without even planning it beforehand, which makes it obvious she doesn't plan. "This is a foundation. It is a beigy colour. giggle giggle. It looks nice on. The end." And the way she edits out the end of her sentences all the frickin time! Urgh.

Naldia
Debater
Debater

Post by Naldia »

:P Id say both of them need a bloody break and i find it amusing them wanting to explain why they broke up (even tho people do wonder and harass them lol).. sheesh why bother whats done is done move on :?

Ricky needs to chill out and i have never ever liked his videos i don't know i find it pointless nonsense , i really thought that he got a job why focus on YT and suck it more?

As for Sammi "Giggle giggle" argh ok same old crap boring as hell ..and lets not forget about Danni what a train wreck :|
english is my second language(๑′ᴗ‵๑)☀

winter_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by winter_ »

Okay what Sammi and Ricky broke up?! What the hell have I missed on this thread?! However I was actually unsure if they were together or not due to lack of instagram posts together, but I'd only just read on the zoella thread that it had been confirmed, well then!

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

Summary in chronological order:
- There was speculation that Sammi and Ricky broke up
- Some guy instagrammed a few pictures of Sam, in a wow-look-how lucky-I-am-that-this-gorgeous-chick-wants-me kind of way
- He then posted pics of them together on Sams birthday, no ricky to be seen.
- Same guy then posted post-sex pics, in what looks like sammi's bed
- Sam's sister Danni pretty much confirmed that they were together by commenting on the pic 'you will have beautiful babies blah blah something something who cares I'm a wannabe guru'
- Ricky went emo on twitter
- More speculation about why it ended... did one of them cheat? Was Sammi already interested the other guy before it ended with Ricky (which is my guess)? Is it because Sam is more confident now and realises that Ricky is a loser? Is Ricky going to grow out an emo fringe and start listening to Hawthorne heights?
- Sam tweets that the speculation is 'out of order', and the two of them have agreed to make a video to clear things up.

The links to the instagram pics and the tweets are somewhere in this feed.

neonpompom
Learner
Learner

Post by neonpompom »

Her new guy is gross. I feel sorry for youtubers, can't even deal with breakups in private.

Lizards
Talker
Talker

Post by Lizards »

People are tweeting Sam abuse now for what she's apparently done to Ricky etc ad getting into arguments with this new guy and trying to tell him be basically knows nothing about their relationship as if they do?! One girl even told him sam and ricky's relationship 'wasn't that bad' as if she knows everything that went on behind closed doors and tell this Jason kid that he's 'just the next guy' and then tagging Ricky so he can ser the thread. People really need to take a step back and realise they don't know everything and stop tryin to stir up drama. I can imagine Ricky and Sam seeing all these messages and feeling like utter shit, breakups are hard enough! Plus imagine the pressure it puts on Sam's new relationship! /rant

Return to “BeautyCrush”