Megan's Leaked Pics

SimplyAnnoyed
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Megan's Leaked Pics

Post by SimplyAnnoyed »

NichardRixon wrote:Simplyannoyed, your grammar is atrocious. Please get back on topic or I'll be forced to report you to the moderators.
OOHHH NOOOO THE MODERATORS!!! NOT THEM!!!! You mean the one that allows trolls on their site. Oh please don't I beg you. I'll do anything ANYTHING!!!! Just don't report me.
Don't take anything I say on this site personally if you do your stupid. I'm kind of annoyed everyone keeps assuming I'm always talking about them when I'm talking about a guru.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

SimplyAnnoyed wrote:
Yes I was the troll who took this whole thread off topic YEP THAT WAS ME you got me. Damn you all are so amazing... again we are getting of topic aren't we. Guess I done did it again

We were getting along just fine after you had your little breakdown, left, and made another topic to complain about the mods. Now you come here again after we settled everything down. Does it really affect you that much if these guys are real or fake? It's all just interesting stuff to speculate.

NichardRixon
Learner
Learner

Post by NichardRixon »

ashleywood wrote:Ok boys I have questions for u for proof - if you we're with her thurs when this all happened, you must know if she got into UT Austin or not -- I have a dear friend in admissions, so I know....

Or -- explain what the sisters living situations is...
Who is your friend in admissions? Because you'd know that it's illegal to share information pertaining to a student's application because of student privacy laws. You wouldn't know. I don't know what their living situation is because it doesn't affect me. I know what it's like to have a divided family, and it's not something I feel inclined to ask someone about.

FDRumad
Learner
Learner

Post by FDRumad »

lustingforlondon wrote:lol you can fake your location easily.
Unless the person webcamed you while with Megan anything can be easily faked. Especially by users from 4chan.
We're not from 4chan, asshat. Learn to read.
Ain't no party like the Democrat party

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

bwahahaha I'm sorry but those guys are hilarious :D they're pros no doubt

molticolori wrote:So, does this surprise you guys in any way? Does she seem like the type to do this?
erm so I always thought that she seemed to good to be true and considering her dating habits (with 17 she has had more experience than me and I'm older) it doesn't really surprise me THAT much

FDRumad
Learner
Learner

Post by FDRumad »

ashleywood wrote:Ok boys I have questions for u for proof - if you we're with her thurs when this all happened, you must know if she got into UT Austin or not -- I have a dear friend in admissions, so I know....

Or -- explain what the sisters living situations is...
Don't know about admissions, never mentioned it. I assume Molly lives with her parents? I may just be imaging it but I seem to remember they were divorced.

FDRumad
Learner
Learner

Post by FDRumad »

LeaJackson wrote:bwahahaha I'm sorry but those guys are hilarious :D they're pros no doubt

molticolori wrote:So, does this surprise you guys in any way? Does she seem like the type to do this?
erm so I always thought that she seemed to good to be true and considering her dating habits (with 17 she has had more experience than me and I'm older) it doesn't really surprise me THAT much
Before this I really only knew her sister. She was the one I first informed, and then Megan contacted asking what to do. So in the way of her being seventeen and pretty, no, I'm not surprised. I was only surprised because she knows the Internet and should have known nothing goes away.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

But did she take the pictures recently?

NichardRixon
Learner
Learner

Post by NichardRixon »

FDRumad wrote:
LeaJackson wrote:bwahahaha I'm sorry but those guys are hilarious :D they're pros no doubt

Before this I really only knew her sister. She was the one I first informed, and then Megan contacted asking what to do. So in the way of her being seventeen and pretty, no, I'm not surprised. I was only surprised because she knows the Internet and should have known nothing goes away.
yo, get on facebook.

FDRumad
Learner
Learner

Post by FDRumad »

Diorette wrote:But did she take the pictures recently?
Fairly recently, yes. A couple weeks.

molticolori
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by molticolori »

FDRumad wrote:

Well being pretty doesn't mean someone is incapable of making smart decisions. Why exactly did Megan contact you for advice? It just seems weird to be asking a colleague instead of a lawyer/professional.

NichardRixon
Learner
Learner

Post by NichardRixon »

ashleywood wrote:Richard, just as u aren't giving up names, nor will I. Part of me thinks you are indeed friends of hers that are trying to get someone to post links to pics so Megan and her mom can do that whole "we r taking legal action" thing.
But the letters were mailed. Megan has known the answer for a couple of weeks and has told a few people so there's nothing illegal going on from my side.
Was just asking about that particular situation bc not many people know how it really is - but I agree - don't want to impinge upon the other two sisters privacy so I withdraw it.
My name is Alex, and I've already done the bait and over 100 people took it. People found out two Fridays ago, and it's fine if she doesn't say what the decision was. I got in in December and withdrew the acceptance because I got into my first choice school. Not everyone says if they got in or not, and to be honest, it doesn't matter.

FDRumad
Learner
Learner

Post by FDRumad »

molticolori wrote:
FDRumad wrote: Before this I really only knew her sister. She was the one I first informed, and then Megan contacted asking what to do. So in the way of her being seventeen and pretty, no, I'm not surprised. I was only surprised because she knows the Internet and should have known nothing goes away.
Well being pretty doesn't mean someone is incapable of making smart decisions. Why exactly did Megan contact you for advice? It just seems weird to be asking a colleague instead of a lawyer/professional.
Because I'm good with computers and I'm the one who initially told her some people on 4chan were gonna give her and her sister hell.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

FDRumad wrote:
molticolori wrote:
FDRumad wrote: Before this I really only knew her sister. She was the one I first informed, and then Megan contacted asking what to do. So in the way of her being seventeen and pretty, no, I'm not surprised. I was only surprised because she knows the Internet and should have known nothing goes away.
Because I'm good with computers and I'm the one who initially told her some people on 4chan were gonna give her and her sister hell.
You mean this time or when her address was posted on 4chan a while ago?

NichardRixon
Learner
Learner

Post by NichardRixon »

kittykat wrote:
He hadn't talked to Megan before this incident.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

NichardRixon wrote:
kittykat wrote:
He hadn't talked to Megan before this incident.
Oh okay. So FDR and Megan didn't know each other before this, but he knew Molly from school?

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

Is Megan worried about making videos now that this has happened? A lot of her subscribers/'fans' are being arrogant little shits and that she's a terrible person, how she was their role model, that they'll never watch her again, etc etc etc. (I imagine she'll lose/has lost subscribers as a result.) Is she worried about her 'youtube fame' ending?

Winter song
Informer
Informer

Post by Winter song »

What proof did you provide to the mods? I'd like to see that proof.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I like your name Alex, will Megan's parents take legal action against the ones who leaked the pictures?

NichardRixon
Learner
Learner

Post by NichardRixon »

Diorette wrote:I like your name Alex, will Megan's parents take legal action against the ones who leaked the pictures?
I don't know, that's up to her and her parents.

Return to “Megan Parken”