SEX!

Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SEX!

Post by 0222 »

I'm 24 and have never had sex. I find sex weird and gross and the thought of ever doing it makes me feel weird and violated. Guess i'm asexual.

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

On the topic of age, I've done the young and old thing and honestly it's a case by case basis. Although tbh, I'm gonna stick to people (I'm bi) my own age as since I'm a pretty active person it sucks when the person runs out of energy quickly when you're getting warmed up lol.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

I feel like every guy under 25 fucks the same way, and I know that's a massive generalization but I mean it in a broad sense. As in, they focus more on the actual sex than on foreplay, whereas guys over 25...well, i've had nights (and mornings) where all that happened was foreplay (and yes, it was awesome haha).

There are obviously going to be exceptions, but yeah.

I'm not really into younger guys, but that may be because I'm 23 and younger to me is like almost a teenager, and I would never sleep with a teenaged guy at the age I am now haha. That would be so awkward. Like, hey, did you bring a condom and oh, how was math class? lmao no, thanks.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

gr4pefruits wrote:I feel like every guy under 25 fucks the same way, and I know that's a massive generalization but I mean it in a broad sense. As in, they focus more on the actual sex than on foreplay, whereas guys over 25...well, i've had nights (and mornings) where all that happened was foreplay (and yes, it was awesome haha).

There are obviously going to be exceptions, but yeah.

I'm not really into younger guys, but that may be because I'm 23 and younger to me is like almost a teenager, and I would never sleep with a teenaged guy at the age I am now haha. That would be so awkward. Like, hey, did you bring a condom and oh, how was math class? lmao no, thanks.
Yes, same here. My experience is that young guys (16-21) simply have no idea how to please a woman in bed. They think their weewee is some kind of magic wand and it takes no more effort than sticking it in to make a woman enjoy herself. Guys in their later 20s have it more figured out. Well, that's just my personal observation.. :)
<3

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Too much foreplay is a big no no for me anyway. A whole night of foreplay and I'd tell that guy to get the fuck out so I could finish myself. :D And to be honest, I have made the experience that guys closer to my age take suggestions for improvement to heart.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Hah, same. I like foreplay too, but in moderation. That's why it's called foreplay. I don't need for it to be turned into the main act.

gizcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gizcorn »

So I was scheduled to have my implant replaced today, until I got a phone call from the nurse saying they're closing the clinic early and now I have to re-arrange for next week. I've been psyching myself up for it all week and this added anticipation is going to kill me! :cry:

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

hey girls! This is like THE MOST TMI thing in the entire planet.. but how do you turn down sex if you're experiencing something embarrassing? like umm... chest acne LOL T_T (there... I said it...)

Got lazy after my workout at the gym two days ago and didn't take a shower right afterwards so my sweaty sports bra broke me out D: I'm so freaking embarrassed and idk what to do. Luckily the mister and I are long distancing at the moment, but I'm just wondering if this happens again in the future when he's here or whatever. Do you guys ever have those issues? How do you dodge the bullet? XD

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

I get bit of bacne sometimes ( :( )and no guy has ever paid attention to it or cared about it. They're focused on other things, lol. Anyway, I hate to get preachy and stuff, but you can of course turn down sex at any time. You have absolutely no obligation to have sex if you don't want to or feel uncomfortable. But if you do want to have sex and are just self-conscious, don't be. The guy most likely will not care, especially if he's your boyfriend. You can also always keep your shirt on if that makes you feel more confident.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

dazzle wrote:I only find older male celebrities attractive. I could never be with a man that's 30+, let alone 40+, because they are in a completely different stage of life and I feel like a lot of them take themselves a little too serious, in bed and elsewhere. Of course there are exceptions, but I'll stick with guys more or less my age.
Older intelligent men are very attractive. They may be at a different stage but women often mature much faster than men their age. The most intellectual conversations I had was with a professor, but I was like you. I was too stubborn and young to accept his offers for I deemed him too old! My first Old Hollywood celebrity crush was Humphrey Bogart- and he was old when he filmed Sabrina. I was only a young teenager when I first watched that film, mind you! But there's this tough and raw personality that many men these days seem to lack. These days it's all about metrosexuals with the heart-felt emotional capacity the size of Edward Cullen's! HORROR!

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

It has nothing to do with not accepting anyone's offer. Obviously older people in general can be wiser, simply because they have experienced more, but there are intelligent guys in my age as well. Just because "older intelligent men" are attractive to you, doesn't mean they have to be attractive to me. That's kind of the point of attraction, it differs for everyone.I'm perfectly content with dating guys that are close to my age.

rensays
Informer
Informer

Post by rensays »

dazzle wrote:It has nothing to do with not accepting anyone's offer. Obviously older people in general can be wiser, simply because they have experienced more, but there are intelligent guys in my age as well. Just because "older intelligent men" are attractive to you, doesn't mean they have to be attractive to me. That's kind of the point of attraction, it differs for everyone.I'm perfectly content with dating guys that are close to my age.
Well that's lovely. Simply my opinion!!! And don't take it too seriously now...it's all a slice of cake. Either you eat it or leave it for the birds. I'm not saying all older men are intelligent. Far from it! They are quite rare. Why there was once a hideously old neighbor of mine who thought dogs were scratching up his door, when in fact it was raccoons since he kept leaving smelly garbage outside. Inconceivable!

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:I get bit of bacne sometimes ( :( )and no guy has ever paid attention to it or cared about it. They're focused on other things, lol. Anyway, I hate to get preachy and stuff, but you can of course turn down sex at any time. You have absolutely no obligation to have sex if you don't want to or feel uncomfortable. But if you do want to have sex and are just self-conscious, don't be. The guy most likely will not care, especially if he's your boyfriend. You can also always keep your shirt on if that makes you feel more confident.

Same here. I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed of, no one's body is perfect and any nice guy will get that. Especially if they've suffered from body acne themselves

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

This is going to sound ridiculous, but I write/read a lot of erotica and I feel like it's had a negative impact on my sex life. As in, I expect too much. Does that make sense? lol

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

gr4pefruits wrote:This is going to sound ridiculous, but I write/read a lot of erotica and I feel like it's had a negative impact on my sex life. As in, I expect too much. Does that make sense? lol
I getchu girl. I read Fifty Shades of Grey a few years ago back when I was a virgin. I thought that you were supposed to instantaneously orgasm when a man kisses you passionately LOL. Thanks, EL James

queenalice
Informer
Informer

Post by queenalice »

bubblegumbitch wrote:
VeronicaSawyer wrote:I get bit of bacne sometimes ( :( )and no guy has ever paid attention to it or cared about it. They're focused on other things, lol. Anyway, I hate to get preachy and stuff, but you can of course turn down sex at any time. You have absolutely no obligation to have sex if you don't want to or feel uncomfortable. But if you do want to have sex and are just self-conscious, don't be. The guy most likely will not care, especially if he's your boyfriend. You can also always keep your shirt on if that makes you feel more confident.

Same here. I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed of, no one's body is perfect and any nice guy will get that. Especially if they've suffered from body acne themselves
Idk guys... I feel like chest acne is a bit different from back acne since a guy can caress your breasts and the pimples will be right up in the face... Or am I just thinking too much about it? :?

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Well, if you were to do it doggy style he would see the back acne too. Honestly, in the heat of the moment I doubt anyone would be like, "Oh my God, pimples." I certainly wouldn't.

And 50 Shades of Grey is probably the worst erotic literature I've ever had the displeasure to witness. :|
gr4pefruits wrote:This is going to sound ridiculous, but I write/read a lot of erotica and I feel like it's had a negative impact on my sex life. As in, I expect too much. Does that make sense? lol
I do, too, though mostly smutty fanfiction *cough* Shakarian *cough*, which is often better than the published erotic literature you pay for, but I always make sure to tell myself that it's not always realistic. You can always use it as inspiration, though. :D

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

Isn't 50 Shades of Grey about like BDSM stuff? lol Totally not my thing. Not gona watch the movie either. I like erotic literature in general, though.
<3

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

It's more about abuse and completely misrepresents BDSM, but yeah that's what it's trying to be.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

50 Shades is not worth even a second of praise. I couldn't make it through the first chapter (true story). The main character alone is frustrating enough, but, no, there's also her abusive sociopathic love interest to take into consideration. Smh.

I've read much, much better.

Return to “Sexual Health”