Nikki Phillippi Part 2

artsy323
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 2

Post by artsy323 »

And how princessborghese stated, Zoe can die or be in danger if she does get pregnant by a larger dog

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

I normally never say hate but I can 100% say I hate Nikki after this last vlog.

PrincessBorghese
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessBorghese »

I can't comment on her vlogs, fucking bitch blocked me BUT has anyone posted that Zoe can be in danger if she gets pregnant from Bowser? I just have a bad feeling and if I lived near them, I would call animal control on their asses. That dumb ass bitch has no business owning a pet. I hope those two fucktards never have children.

Post by Guest »

I'm surprised they didn't show her bloody vagina. :?

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

What. In. The. Actual. F**k.
BLEEDING TO DEATH? So Nikki, you mean to tell me that every month YOU too are bleeding to death? What an awful title. And seriosuly, WHY isn't Zoe spayed? Are they really gonna try to get some puppies out of her in the future for some more $$$ or something? There's enough dogs, and yorkies, in the world for people to get and I would NEVER want to buy puppies from such irresponsible dog owners. I don't remember if they neutered Bowser, but if not, they need to get him away from Zoe. They just need to not own dogs at all, honestly.

This vlog was a new low... especially the title and showing of blood. They didn't have a vlog for a while and they come back with THIS. Obviously this is gonna happen if you don't spay your dog, don't be so freaked out over it... & please get her some diapers, don't leave her on your PILLOWS!

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

PrincessBorghese wrote:I can't comment on her vlogs, fucking bitch blocked me BUT has anyone posted that Zoe can be in danger if she gets pregnant from Bowser? I just have a bad feeling and if I lived near them, I would call animal control on their asses. That dumb ass bitch has no business owning a pet. I hope those two fucktards never have children.
... Animal control would do nothing other than encourage them to get zoe fixed when she is done being in heat. You're being a little dramatic.

Yes it's possible for zoe to get pregrant by a bigger dog and she would need to be watched closely by a vet to make sure everything goes normally. But I also wouldn't consider bowser a "big dog". Maybe that's because I grew up with a lab.

Didn't they get Bowser fixed? I'm pretty sure I remember him being fixed and he would have been going crazy and wouldn't have left Zoe alone if he hadn't been fixed.

My family adopted a dog from a shelter once and she was so skiddish and so scared of our family that my mom felt bad just carting her off into surgery right away so we accidentally waited to long and ended up with an animal in heat. We had never experience that before since all of our pets (cats and dogs) had been fixed. It's an interesting experience. And really gross. We used the diapers but we still found ourselves on the floor with pet stain remover. But I can't imagine Nikki on the floor scrubbing out stains.

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

The title is appalling and Nikki not changing her shirt and showing blood is just gross, but I think maybe Bowser is neutered? Because my Aunt has 2 Pomeranians whom both are not neutered and when the girl was in heat the boy would not leave the girl alone at all and will keep sniffing her and riding her, however Bowser seem to have left her alone in the living room in the first clip and in the second clip he's just relaxing outside in the sun. If they are not wanting Zoe to breed they should definitely neuter her, their lifestyle is gross enough as it is it doesn't need to be made even grosser by uncleaned blood all over the place :?

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

Why the f is she at playlist live?

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Bowser isn't neutered! He was at Nikki's parents house a few vlogs ago and they told Dan they NEED to get him fixed ASAP bc he's humping everything! UGH THESE PEOPLE.

And yes, she has no reason to be at Playlist.. I wonder who's watching the dogs.. if Zoe is at Nikki's mom's with all those other (questionably fixed) dogs?

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

JDBgirl wrote:Bowser isn't neutered! He was at Nikki's parents house a few vlogs ago and they told Dan they NEED to get him fixed ASAP bc he's humping everything! UGH THESE PEOPLE.

And yes, she has no reason to be at Playlist.. I wonder who's watching the dogs.. if Zoe is at Nikki's mom's with all those other (questionably fixed) dogs?
Oh my god are you serious? That is so irresponsible. They don't crate their dogs when they leave the house so there is no way they will be able to monitor this situation.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

JDBgirl wrote:Bowser isn't neutered! He was at Nikki's parents house a few vlogs ago and they told Dan they NEED to get him fixed ASAP bc he's humping everything! UGH THESE PEOPLE.

Oh god, they're gonna come home to a pregnant Zoe..

alyssamariexoxo
Talker
Talker

Post by alyssamariexoxo »

I know when you do daily vlogs, you are supposed to show your life or whatever but holy shit, Nikki includes every aspect of it. Was it really necessary to show your dog's period and talk about???? I honestly doubt your viewers want to see that. Yuck she disgusts me! I won't be surprised if she were to vlog herself on the toliet!!! Gah she's weird....

loveanddestroyxo
Informer
Informer

Post by loveanddestroyxo »

"I'm on my period." Sigh. Isn't she always?
Oh no you have cramps you can't clean your house. Bitch please. I feel horrible for her dogs! They seem sweet and they're terrible owners!
I can't deal with these people... entertaining though ;)

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

So you huys watch her keeks? In one of them she said she hasn't washed her hair in 4 days, slept in (this was at Playlist so it's recent) and Tatey? lol her friend, "did her a favor" and did dried/fixed her hair for her...SHE IS SO LAZY LIKE...WTF

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

HERE'S THE VLOG! Right at the beginning!

Nikki's mom says she almost took the garden shears bc he's humping everything!

gigigi
Informer
Informer

Post by gigigi »

What brand of shoes was she talking about that she got in the "Zoe's Bleeding To Death" vlog?

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

It's sickening that this girl is a "role model" for young girls. She is absolutely disgusting and distasteful..."Zoe bleeding to death" video title is NOT funny. And they can't take responsibility for anything. They can't spay/neuter their dogs, they can't even clean their own apartment. Why?? Oh because they are SO busy going SHOPPING! Or eating at f-ing Chipotle or making guacamole!!! They are embarassing, and no one needs to know you are on your period Nikki.. At least she's not pregnant , I can't imagine them dealing with a baby.

hambo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hambo »

My bad. Man I hope whoever that is taking care of their dogs while they are at playlist has a bigger brain than theirs and separates Bowser and Zoe.. and hopefully talk some sense into the phillippis about neutering bowser asap ==

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”