PPP(Athlete) - 3 Alex’s In A Trenchcoat: Part 8

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

PPP(Athlete) - 3 Alex’s In A Trenchcoat: Part 8

Post by tar »

Please continue here. :toss:

What will happen in this thread?
At least we are being entertained by the antics.

Thread title credit goes to: PurplePhoenix with an assist by Lubbydovey

Congratulations :confetti: :cheers: :w<3:

nnfrrr
Lurker
Lurker

Re: PPP(Athlete) - 3 Alex’s In A Trenchcoat: Part 8

Post by nnfrrr »

Time to put on a tinfoil hat and make some theory

Here's some
1. ComfortableAthlete53 is Alex, supposed to be a way to deny "if she's not wrong, why not even one of them side with her?" accusation. But she's been drunk-reddit-commenting one too many times and can't continue this narrative.
2. It's actually another person, maybe a fan turned friend, and has been idolizing Alex. Sees Alex as the only person who can be hurt.

Still, they are very rude considering they supposed to be defending Alex, which smears Alex's image even further.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

From the previous thread
Luwurker wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:05 pm
Wait if Alex doesn't know exactly who the Reddit poster is... How is the Reddit poster supposed to share the list for the Q&A?
Didn't Alex approved to make a video according to the Reddit poster?
The Reddit poster has been commenting for a long time, how didn't Alex know? Or why didn't she made an update earlier?
She reads here, so she HAS to know from the get go...
What's going on :bang:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

From the previous thread……

Mod on the PPP Reddit …
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ughihatethis
Informer
Informer

Post by Ughihatethis »

My first thought was Alex just messaged herself from the personal account (which doesn’t seem to be following her main and vice versa) because wasn’t the Reddit poster also using the skull emoji? (I know I know, emojis aren’t evidence just seems coincidental)

Eehhhh
Informer
Informer

Post by Eehhhh »

Only one problem with Alex publicly "denouncing" it with a screenshot, regardless of who the account is - it's going to lure yet more curious people in to gawk, more people are going to be disgusted by everything. She genuinely seems incapable of thinking anything through, especially self-critically.

I suppose that account will go quiet now "because Alex stopped it". Definitely not because she had the alt-account version of post-nut clarity after toxic hissy-fitting her way into a corner.

How long before the Athlete is fully deleted?

Eyriequeerie
Talker
Talker

Post by Eyriequeerie »

My thing is just, it's not very loving towards your friend to post incriminating, harmful non-consenting screenshots of them one week, and then saying you love them the next? Isn't that gossiping Alex?
Also, as a loving friend, wouldn't you deny all the allegations being made towards them?

It's giving, "there is no man behind the curtain" vibes.

ArtemisH93
Learner
Learner

Post by ArtemisH93 »

idkits3am wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 5:28 pm
Seems like she was using Claye to make Dan jealous in the hopes to "see what he's missing". Now she's hiding him because she knows it's a bad look to be dating already. A large part of her audience probably don't know she's divorced yet if they only watch her youtube videos.
I was actually thinking the opposite. I think after Alex had been shacking up with Claye for a couple of months (Oct-Dec) she was accused of having an affair with him. It probably was a big contributor to both the separation in Dec and her friends cutting her off. Alex probably wanted to outright deny it all, but there's enough proof that it doesn't really matter. Whether they were sleeping together or not, he was a replacement husband. I think she's hiding Claye now because she thinks if she can minimize what people know about the extent of their relationship she can better deny the cheating claims. She wants to look like the person who was innocent all along, and if only her friends had listened to her side of things they would understand that she never cheated. That's why Caitlyn is a bad friend. And Dan made up this evil accusation, so he's a bad guy! But she's still with Claye, in whatever capacity, so it's just more secrets and lies.

ComfortableAthlete53 was both trashing Caitlyn and denying Alex's relationship with Claye so, yeah. That's Alex. She's like a little kid covered in icing trying to say she wasn't the one who ruined the cake.

dancingshoes
Informer
Informer

Post by dancingshoes »

If that Athlete isn't Alex and isnt connected to Alex, then we have to wonder who the Mod is and why they'd claim to have seen screenshots of Alex and Dan's messages between themselves.
That's a wild claim to make for no reason unless the Mod is more involved that they've let on.

boldnewtaste
Informer
Informer

Post by boldnewtaste »

dancingshoes wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:40 pm
If that Athlete isn't Alex and isnt connected to Alex, then we have to wonder who the Mod is and why they'd claim to have seen screenshots of Alex and Dan's messages between themselves.
That's a wild claim to make for no reason unless the Mod is more involved that they've let on.
it’s a helluva lot of work to fabricate screenshots for a D-list youtuber for… what, exactly? just trolling amusement? and that’s also only if the mod of the subreddit isn’t phony too.

what a mess…

Tiara and Char 22
Talker
Talker

Post by Tiara and Char 22 »

Right - it's sus that reddit account has suddenly fallen quiet after that announcement. She should really have the account leave a few more angry posts to keep the ruse going lol. Since she has supposedly no idea who it is, she wouldn't be able to ask the person to stop posting.

RandomReindeer
Learner
Learner

Post by RandomReindeer »

dancingshoes wrote:
Sorry, just correcting this again (I corrected it on the last thread but it was on the last page so not sure if you saw it), I think the mod on Reddit worded their statement poorly when they said they saw texts between Alex and Dan. I read it that way too, but then realised what they meant is they saw screenshots of texts between ComfortableAthlete and Alex, and screenshots of texts between ComfortableAthlete and Dan. But also, just adding that I don’t buy it and I think ComfortableAthlete definitely is Alex and she either doctored some screenshots or got some help from a friend who sent her screenshots.

And yeah, agreed that the mod on Reddit needs to come out and clarify what they were sent by ComfortableAthlete.

SereneSelenophile
Informer
Informer

Post by SereneSelenophile »

RandomReindeer wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 7:59 pm
dancingshoes wrote:
But also, just adding that I don’t buy it and I think ComfortableAthlete definitely is Alex and she either doctored some screenshots or got some help from a friend who sent her screenshots.

And yeah, agreed that the mod on Reddit needs to come out and clarify what they were sent by ComfortableAthlete.
I have had that theory since that part happened, a friend, especially a heavily manipulated one would 100% be fine with sending some screenies for "proof" so she can "set things right anonymously".

And agreed, Mod of the subreddit if you read this: Just post the screenshots you got with a black bar censor job on the avatars/personal info so we can at least see what you were sent for verification. 'Cause this is now calling your credibility into question, too.

gr33do
Learner
Learner

Post by gr33do »

I think Alex has brought the Reddit mess to Instagram because she was given a warning to be civil or be banned by the mod. Considering she also claimed the mod was a reasonable person she cannot change her tune without looking more of an idiot and therefore pretended it was not here just an imposter pretending.

Alex no one cares enough about you to do that. There is only one person in this whole situation who has continually made new social media accounts on a whim and we can see the history of your existing Instagram accounts that you have changed their names multiple times. The most anyone in your real life seems to have done is made an account on this forum to let us know that you do not tell the truth and that is very believable given how you have demonstrated you cannot stay offline and cannot commit or follow up on anything you say. Please just get off the internet. Please get real help. At this point people are less concerned with your wellbeing and more concerned with how awful you are and how it affects other people.

boldnewtaste
Informer
Informer

Post by boldnewtaste »

gee… i wonder what she could possibly do to stop said rumors and speculations… 🤔

dancingshoes
Informer
Informer

Post by dancingshoes »

Alex you fucking dumbass, did you forget the stories YOU posted about Caitlyn, Lucy and Dan?
YOU and YOU ALONE are the only reason they're being dragged into the wake of the mess you call your life.

kandy_kat
Learner
Learner

Post by kandy_kat »

She’s just like - guys whatever you do, don’t think of zebras. 😆

Noesy_beak
Talker
Talker

Post by Noesy_beak »

How does she think she's fooling anyone?

AbsurdFungus
Talker
Talker

Post by AbsurdFungus »

boldnewtaste wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:32 pm

gee… i wonder what she could possibly do to stop said rumors and speculations… 🤔
HEY EVERYONE! DO NOT bother to go looking for the TEA that I KEEP BRINGING UP. I definitely am NOT trying to keep it going!! I know it dies down almost immediately when I don't mention it but ignore me mentioning it now!!

🤡

I would put money on that Reddit screenshot being her messaging herself.

Luwurker
Informer
Informer

Post by Luwurker »

boldnewtaste wrote:
Sun May 14, 2023 9:32 pm

"Live a quiet life" yet she creates a whole new ass Instagram account, then references GG multiple times in a span of days...
Alex you are the LOUDEST, not smug nor "cold and calculated"

Return to “Pretty Pastel Please”