Lucy Lou “Can’t Get A Man To Stay, Meets Randos, An Easy Lay” Carmody: Part 16

Justlurkingforthetea
Learner
Learner

Re: Lucy Lou “Can’t Get A Man To Stay, Meets Randos, An Easy Lay” Carmody: Part 16

Post by Justlurkingforthetea »

Loses her tik tok, sorts if ot straight away. Loses her son, couldn't care less

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou “Can’t Get A Man To Stay, Meets Randos, An Easy Lay” Carmody: Part 16

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

She already has a new one she is using the one she goes live on

PokerFace01
Informer
Informer

Post by PokerFace01 »

Also her hair literally looks no different….it’s also overdue by about 5 years for a trim

PokerFace01
Informer
Informer

Post by PokerFace01 »

I’d love Lucy’s type of MH….sorts itself out for the weekend and nights out 🤦🏼‍♀️

PokerFace01
Informer
Informer

Post by PokerFace01 »

I’ve heard her numerous times bash on about girls in underwear on social media call them “slags”
Yet here we are
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

Slagging her mum off AGAIN not like she's not saved your child from going into foster care cos you can't be arsed to look after him
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rw94
Debater
Debater

Post by Rw94 »

butterflyfly wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:10 pm
Slagging her mum off AGAIN not like she's not saved your child from going into foster care cos you can't be arsed to look after him
Saying her mum made her leave her job... or in reality, her mum had a serious accident and could no longer look after Lucy's 2 year old son while Lucy worked. The way she twists things to fit her narrative is dangerous.

Looloo9876
Learner
Learner

Post by Looloo9876 »

Honestly Jeremy Kyle needs to make a comeback to sort these family issues cos they just blast it online like it’s normal 😩🤣

MrBojangles93
Learner
Learner

Post by MrBojangles93 »

Just when you think the trollop can’t sink any lower she proves you wrong every time.
Narcissistic horse.

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Rw94 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 11:24 pm
butterflyfly wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:10 pm
Saying her mum made her leave her job... or in reality, her mum had a serious accident and could no longer look after Lucy's 2 year old son while Lucy worked. The way she twists things to fit her narrative is dangerous.
Yes this!!! She couldn't look after L therefore Lucy either had to find more suitable work or quit her job and be a mum 😂

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Wonder what G has done this time to deserve this latest barrage of abuse from that ungrateful trollop

Shirley25
Debater
Debater

Post by Shirley25 »

its always the same though she will blame being mentally ill for lashing out, G wil continue to enable her, everything will be OK for a while and then repeat . how is any of this ok where L is concerned. he may be looked after better with G but she is not protecting him at all, he is a little boy who will remember this and honestly im concerned for his MH.

Nicole99
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nicole99 »

She isn't mentally ill at all. Doesn't go to therapy. Takes antidepressants that's it but who doesn't these days? Life is hard atm for everyone. She won't get her son back though as she no longer has parental rights. I just feel bad he will see all of this when he's older.

Rw94
Debater
Debater

Post by Rw94 »

Shirley25 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 3:12 am
its always the same though she will blame being mentally ill for lashing out, G wil continue to enable her, everything will be OK for a while and then repeat . how is any of this ok where L is concerned. he may be looked after better with G but she is not protecting him at all, he is a little boy who will remember this and honestly im concerned for his MH.
I totally agree with you. As Lucy has stated many times L is a bright little boy. I have a 4 year old too and they see, hear and understand more than we realise

Elvisknotty134
Learner
Learner

Post by Elvisknotty134 »

She always says ‘ I wouldn’t be on anti depressants if I wasn’t mentally I’ll’ all you have to do is go doctored say you feel down and they hand them to you like smarties, she’s on such a low dose also nothing wrong with her

Nicole99
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Nicole99 »

Elvisknotty134 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 5:17 am
She always says ‘ I wouldn’t be on anti depressants if I wasn’t mentally I’ll’ all you have to do is go doctored say you feel down and they hand them to you like smarties, she’s on such a low dose also nothing wrong with her
Yep. Mental illness and feeling down/depressed because of life circumstances are two very different things that people like her get confused all the time. I work on a mother and baby unit, with women with ppd as well as psychosis and let me tell you this absolutely infuriates me. I'm also on anti depressants and have been for 7 years after leaving a DV situation in my late teens. Still got a full time job and still got my child.
She should just be honest and say I didn't want to parent as I'm too lazy to not stay up on tik tok all night and I can't get out of bed before 10am. She hasn't fought for him at all, in fact she's made the situation worse.

Justlurkingforthetea
Learner
Learner

Post by Justlurkingforthetea »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 2:44 am
Rw94 wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 11:24 pm

Yes this!!! She couldn't look after L therefore Lucy either had to find more suitable work or quit her job and be a mum 😂
Or pay for childcare like most other working parents have to

Emlaaaaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Emlaaaaa »

That's the thing, I would have a bit more respect for her, people would probably stop bullying her if she were honest and said, it was a struggle being a young mum, I want to have a life as I can't cope with the needs of a toddler, instead of digging more lies cause we all saw the neglect under her care.

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Emlaaaaa wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 9:40 am
That's the thing, I would have a bit more respect for her, people would probably stop bullying her if she were honest and said, it was a struggle being a young mum, I want to have a life as I can't cope with the needs of a toddler, instead of digging more lies cause we all saw the neglect under her care.
Myself and countless others have also said we'd have a little bit more respect for her if she was just honest. She'd still be a negligent little tramp, but at least she would be honest. Instead it's lie after lie after lie and when she gets caught out instead of holding her hands up and admitting her wrongs, she continues to lie cause she's a cunt

Lucysatramp
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucysatramp »

Please tell me you’ve all seen her latest crying video 😅 karmas a bitch. I’m so glad she’ll never ever have L back. Maybe if she wasn’t drinking every single weekend come Monday or Tuesday she wouldn’t be depressed. They don’t call in suicidal Tuesdays for nothing.

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”