amazondupe
Informer
Informer

Re: The Asad Sisters - Wifed and No Life: Part 6

Post by amazondupe »

smolb3rry95 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:25 am
Toshinori7 wrote:
LOLL I just noticed she measured the spices, Mohamed , Amanda’s husband says she doesn’t know how to season meat. He always seasons it for her , she’s stated this a few times in TikTok’s and vlogs.

I wonder if Usama said the same thing to Loren, so she’s measuring it to a T now.
how are they bad at cooking?? They always call their mom for cooking help…never baba. so obviously their mom knows how to cook. My mom was never a good cook just because she was working all the time and didn’t have time to put into it. So instead when i got of age to handle the heat…i started to cook. I’m a damn good cook for a white person (stereotypical joke). I take a lot pride in that. I’ve been cooking/baking since i was 10 years old. Some things turn out bad because i’m experimenting but we learn and try again. But these girls have Palestinian blood. Like where is them spice? Or maybe not even spices…cos a lot of iraqi cooking has no spice just salt. the flavor comes the fat of meat or slow and long cooking. So maybe not spices but what about the attention and care to making delicious food. They don’t care. She spent all day brushing her hair and looking at the mirror. It’s makes me so sad to see how depressed she looks. I wish someone close to them would wake them up from their echo chamber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think it has to do with their eating disorder of "eating healthy". you ever notice they eat the saaaame thing day in & out ? even when they travel, they never try anything new but stick to the same foods

thats my guess

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

If you look back, their mom was not skinny or attractive. Also having red hair is NOT the most attractive thing… to western culture. You know all the jokes Irish, famines, potatoes eater . 👩‍🦰 (Red hair Irish people) were discriminated big time when they came to the states. Idk if their mom is Irish or not but she looks it. And Loren posted a story of a new car because someone here said Uzi bought her an old car 🚙

amazondupe
Informer
Informer

Post by amazondupe »

Flowers2005 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:43 pm
If you look back, their mom was not skinny or attractive. Also having red hair is NOT the most attractive thing… to western culture. You know all the jokes Irish, famines, potatoes eater . 👩‍🦰 (Red hair Irish people) were discriminated big time when they came to the states. Idk if their mom is Irish or not but she looks it. And Loren posted a story of a new car because someone here said Uzi bought her an old car 🚙
i thought she was always skinny ? where did you see old photos ?

amazondupe
Informer
Informer

Post by amazondupe »

i know amanda claims to be modest but compared to her mil, she's really not

see through skin tight shirt, tight pants, no hijab
Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 17.29.07.png
i really like the mil, she's got a nice charm about her, seems like a very caring person
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

Go back and look at the pictures, when they were young. Their mom doesn’t look skinny. And in those days being tall, skinny, & blonde was the thing to be. She didn’t fit that at all. Go back to the pictures when the girls were little, you can tell their mom was a bit awkward or shy. She didn’t even seem happy but doesn’t seem happy now either so is hard to say!

detect37
Informer
Informer

Post by detect37 »

amazondupe wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:59 am
Marah: inshallah I'm so close to wearing the hijab !

Marah: still continues to post yt videos + content without hijab :rofl:

Her ramadan tiktok videos are exactly like Amanda and Lorens. She even copies Loren’s mouth movements.

matchagreen96
Learner
Learner

Post by matchagreen96 »

Amanda showing herself praying in her most recent vlog is hilarious to me.

KrappyKrampyKrabby
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by KrappyKrampyKrabby »

How is Loren talking about finally waking up for Fajr with her nails perfectly manicured :rofl: :rofl:

Ilona935
Talker
Talker

Post by Ilona935 »

matchagreen96 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:35 pm
Amanda showing herself praying in her most recent vlog is hilarious to me.
Why? I remember she always claimed that she prays regularly.

Ilona935
Talker
Talker

Post by Ilona935 »

amazondupe wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:30 pm
i know amanda claims to be modest but compared to her mil, she's really not

see through skin tight shirt, tight pants, no hijab

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 17.29.07.png

i really like the mil, she's got a nice charm about her, seems like a very caring person
Yes she seems to be kind. However comparing their looks? There is too much age difference. Someone posted a pictures of Mohammed sister. Nothing against Her, but she wasnt a hijabi with loose clothes. She had a tight dress. Young girls not always look like older generation.

Toshinori7
Debater
Debater

Post by Toshinori7 »

detect37 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:57 pm
amazondupe wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:59 am
Marah: inshallah I'm so close to wearing the hijab !

Marah: still continues to post yt videos + content without hijab :rofl:

Her ramadan tiktok videos are exactly like Amanda and Lorens. She even copies Loren’s mouth movements.
Loren and Marah were best friends growing up. They made a video together and they would always hang out and go out to eat with Leena and Omar. So I think it makes sense they’re kinda alike.

Toshinori7
Debater
Debater

Post by Toshinori7 »

Flowers2005 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:26 pm
Go back and look at the pictures, when they were young. Their mom doesn’t look skinny. And in those days being tall, skinny, & blonde was the thing to be. She didn’t fit that at all. Go back to the pictures when the girls were little, you can tell their mom was a bit awkward or shy. She didn’t even seem happy but doesn’t seem happy now either so is hard to say!
Agreed their Mom is not very conventionally attractive. I attached some pictures of her when she was younger.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mceline60
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mceline60 »

Lauren looks so much like her mom!(without her full face of clown makeup)

strangegirl_58
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by strangegirl_58 »

Lauren is her moms twin!! But shes had so much work done on her face now, she still looks tragic with the clown makeup on and lets in 2023 she stops speaking like a child and cuts out the 'like' after every word

If her and Marah are best friends tragic how her sisters didnt support her bestie when their nephew passed away, these girls were nowhere to be seen with Marah

Ilona935
Talker
Talker

Post by Ilona935 »

strangegirl_58 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:25 am
Lauren is her moms twin!! But shes had so much work done on her face now, she still looks tragic with the clown makeup on and lets in 2023 she stops speaking like a child and cuts out the 'like' after every word

If her and Marah are best friends tragic how her sisters didnt support her bestie when their nephew passed away, these girls were nowhere to be seen with Marah
There is not only Loren and Marah friendship. Leena is Marah sister in law. Maybe they are t as close anymore. Someone posted the sisters old q and a. Loren looked better there then now IMO.

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

Toshinori7 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:27 am
Flowers2005 wrote:
Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:26 pm
Agreed their Mom is not very conventionally attractive. I attached some pictures of her when she was younger.
Their mother would have had guys trying to date her when she was younger if she had any sort of personality. It was a different time with a different look. And not every American man is chasing bimbo blondes. Sometimes it seems like a lot of you aren’t in America.

Ilona935
Talker
Talker

Post by Ilona935 »

Mustbeuniqke wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:31 am
Toshinori7 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:27 am

Their mother would have had guys trying to date her when she was younger if she had any sort of personality. It was a different time with a different look. And not every American man is chasing bimbo blondes. Sometimes it seems like a lot of you aren’t in America.
What do you mean by "any sort of personality"? She married when she was quite young, 20 if i remember well. There is no pattern, i know kind, educated girls with many hobbies and single, and i know some very ditzy who are already married.

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

No, not America just Texas ( Mexico territory I guess) 😂 and wasn’t he married before!?! chasing white women before? Like it or not, she’s not attractive by any standards & I have seen prettier Middle Eastern women. But when you want white anything will do. LOL 😂

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

Ilona935 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:51 am
Mustbeuniqke wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:31 am

What do you mean by "any sort of personality"? She married when she was quite young, 20 if i remember well. There is no pattern, i know kind, educated girls with many hobbies and single, and i know some very ditzy who are already married.
Girls who are witty and moderately attractive usually always have a boyfriend. But judging by her daughters I doubt that she was a great scholar. And as someone pointed out below baba Asad seemed to be a F boy who just wanted a white woman, any white woman. But the mother looks like Lauren, who was kind of cute in a bland way before she messed up her face.

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

Flowers2005 wrote:
Thu Apr 20, 2023 8:00 am
No, not America just Texas ( Mexico territory I guess) 😂 and wasn’t he married before!?! chasing white women before? Like it or not, she’s not attractive by any standards & I have seen prettier Middle Eastern women. But when you want white anything will do. LOL 😂
I’m surprised her seemingly racist family let her marry a foreigner of any sort who was divorced multiple times. The divorced multiple times would of had me trying to talk a 20 year old girl out of the marriage. Maybe that’s why they think Lauren’s marriage is a good thing.

Return to “The Asad Sisters”