The Asad Sisters - Forever Beige: Part 5

Mustbeuniqke
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: The Asad Sisters - Forever Beige: Part 5

Post by Mustbeuniqke »

Queengossiper101 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:58 pm
Thoughts on marah wanting to wear hijab? You guys think it’s sincere or for the money and views
Money and views. Have to make a dollar in Ramadan

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

Queengossiper101 wrote:
Thoughts on marah wanting to wear hijab? You guys think it’s sincere or for the money and views
I reckon she was trying to pull in a new audience with that reel. It was weird because there was no context at all as to why she was wearing it, then in her stories after she wasn't. Marah is peeved that her social media career hasn't taken off, I was just remembering today how after she had Malik she said she wasn't going to return to her job as she wanted to concentrate on content creating. She's now trying to pull at different angles in an attempt to be more relatable and she knows that hijab is one of them.
I don't actually think that Iranian, 2 inches of hair showing style suits her. She looked much better in the ad that she did. I think it's really lame of a hijab company to use someone who doesn't even wear hijab to advertise hijab.
Her and the Asad trio are just plain boring. Their life is skin care, applying makeup and drive through coffees. Oh and sharing their Amazon faves. Marah has the potential to be more interesting but unfortunately she's too vain and into herself.

ddwitf
Talker
Talker

Post by ddwitf »

Queengossiper101 wrote:
I genuinely hope it’s real bc it’s such a beautiful commitment.
But in general, at this point, I dont trust anything, any blogger posts/says anymore lol as soon as they hit 20k+ followers everything starts getting generic and fake.
I’ve even had a couple of my blogger friends admit that sometimes they’ll post just to post or fake their stories/ content to seem more interesting/ appealing or that they’re doing more than they actually are.

I view them all as entertainment like a reality tv show not actual people I’d turn to for inspo or advice

lurker3
Informer
Informer

Post by lurker3 »

Queengossiper101 wrote:
I think it's sincere, it's pretty normal for people to become closer to the deen during Ramadan/in preparation of Ramadan.

Gg0921
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Gg0921 »

allforthegram wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:28 pm
Queengossiper101 wrote:
I reckon she was trying to pull in a new audience with that reel. It was weird because there was no context at all as to why she was wearing it, then in her stories after she wasn't. Marah is peeved that her social media career hasn't taken off, I was just remembering today how after she had Malik she said she wasn't going to return to her job as she wanted to concentrate on content creating. She's now trying to pull at different angles in an attempt to be more relatable and she knows that hijab is one of them.
I don't actually think that Iranian, 2 inches of hair showing style suits her. She looked much better in the ad that she did. I think it's really lame of a hijab company to use someone who doesn't even wear hijab to advertise hijab.
Her and the Asad trio are just plain boring. Their life is skin care, applying makeup and drive through coffees. Oh and sharing their Amazon faves. Marah has the potential to be more interesting but unfortunately she's too vain and into herself.
Just curious, in what way do you think she has the potential to be more interesting? I just don’t see it

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Post by yom0606 »

Queengossiper101 wrote:
I hope it’s genuine, she looks a lot better with one than she does without one

Dollskay
Informer
Informer

Post by Dollskay »

Queengossiper101 wrote:
I hope it’s sincere. If she does choose to wear the hijab, I hope she wears it the right way.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ddwitf wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:30 pm
tar wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:01 pm
…..
I want all the the Muslim influencers to be featured with a chance to go to Front Page if the thread takes off.
I am just not very familiar with everyone. I need help from you for placement. :love2:

Yasamine Durali
Lifestyle beauty fashion

Hajra_aaaa
Lifestyle fashion
Here you go!

viewtopic.php?t=42168 Yasamine

viewtopic.php?t=42169 Hajra

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ddwitf wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:20 pm
Can we do a blog post for Maria Alia too
Ladies: She is a fashion model. Correct?
That’s all I can tell from Instagram. Should she go in Lifestyle or Guru?

Liyasaned
Debater
Debater

Post by Liyasaned »

amazondupe wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:50 pm
Nopainnogain8 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:11 pm
Does anyone else find it alarming how Lauren throws her emotions or narrative in your face? I can only imagine the lack of depth and awareness she has, it must make her so hollow on the inside. Also, once that constant dopamine hit drops, she’s going to realize just how shallow and insignificant she really is. Her and Usama are a toxic, sickening duo.
are you talking about this tik tok ?

lauren is getting more obnoxious by the day

love reading the hate comments she gets on her tiktok, pure commedy ! :corn:

Omg she looks ridiculous. For someone who claims she’s all about modesty and modest fashion, she didn’t have ONE single long flowy dress????? Like, of all the trends that could work for a modest girl, she could’ve actually gone viral if she did it right smh

Liyasaned
Debater
Debater

Amanda ADDED COLOR

Post by Liyasaned »

This needed its own subject line. Call the press for real. Mommy Leena might actually have a stroke.

Amanda added a pop of blue and another video went viral — how much y’all want bet she’s gonna add more color in her life and say she’s inspired to do a whole Ramadan series? 😂😂😂

Seriously tho— FINALLY.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

yom0606
Informer
Informer

Re: Amanda ADDED COLOR

Post by yom0606 »

Liyasaned wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:08 pm
This needed its own subject line. Call the press for real. Mommy Leena might actually have a stroke.

Amanda added a pop of blue and another video went viral — how much y’all want bet she’s gonna add more color in her life and say she’s inspired to do a whole Ramadan series? 😂😂😂

Seriously tho— FINALLY.
It’s about time, that shade of blue looks gorgeous with the interior of her home. Loren & Amanda have both been incorporating more color into their wardrobes. Leena on the other hand is still pushing the nude tones

allforthegram
Informer
Informer

Post by allforthegram »

Gg0921 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:43 pm
allforthegram wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:28 pm

Just curious, in what way do you think she has the potential to be more interesting? I just don’t see it
Marah is less uptight and more easy going than the Asads. In theory, this means she could do more interesting stuff and not have an anxiety attack. Eg adding a bit of colour to her home, taking Malik out, cleaning videos, some cookery stuff, talking about her life as a child etc. Instead she just does GRMW where she incessantly praises her foundation/primer/whatever product, goes to the drive through for coffee and tries to shill her Amazon list. EVERYTHING with these people has to be about their aesthetic first and foremost. It's tiring to watch (I don't watch any of their vlogs now), I mean are people really that shallow?

slycaterpiller
Debater
Debater

Post by slycaterpiller »

Queengossiper101 wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:57 pm
amazondupe wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:50 pm

are you talking about this tik tok ?

lauren is getting more obnoxious by the day

love reading the hate comments she gets on her tiktok, pure commedy ! :corn:

What the hell is she doing she looks so dumb. I lost it when she started running she looked so stupid
Yeah this was so cringe. I understand it’s for fun, but this just ain’t it. It seems so forced lol, and the weird strut in the beginning is just awkward.

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

Someone please go watch Loren’s new video 😂 I don’t want to be bored 🥱 just tell me

Fatosh94
Learner
Learner

Post by Fatosh94 »

Flowers2005 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:37 am
Someone please go watch Loren’s new video 😂 I don’t want to be bored 🥱 just tell me

I watched some if it and I’m already thinking she sounds like a literal airhead. TONSSSS of girls where asking her how to get a husband….omg for those girls who are asking lauren please go get a life and don’t be desperate.

Nopainnogain8
Talker
Talker

Post by Nopainnogain8 »

Fatosh94 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:45 am
Flowers2005 wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 9:37 am

I watched some if it and I’m already thinking she sounds like a literal airhead. TONSSSS of girls where asking her how to get a husband….omg for those girls who are asking lauren please go get a life and don’t be desperate.
It’s possible that she faked the responses 😂, I mean at this point anything is possible.

Side note… anyone else find it interesting to at Lee an isn’t verified. So many other influencers in the Texas area managed to get views and followed and become verified long after she started her SM ‘career’.

Dollskay
Informer
Informer

Post by Dollskay »

Why do they feel the need to post multiple pictures wearing the same outfit? They are so obsessed with themselves, it’s unreal.

Flowers2005
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowers2005 »

You know not that it matters, but in crypto people can buy followers. They’re called “bots” and the founder of one of the cryptos that I knew had fake followers he bought. Most of the companies are from India as far as I know. So the same could be said for Youtubers. Initially they use the bots to create hype with fake followers and then they get the real followers. That’s how it works.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

tar wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:12 pm
ddwitf wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:20 pm
Can we do a blog post for Maria Alia too
Ladies: She is a fashion model. Correct?
That’s all I can tell from Instagram. Should she go in Lifestyle or Guru?
Here’s the link: viewtopic.php?t=42171

I hope the short description was correct. I tried to read some of her Instagram and decide.
Let me know if I made a mistake.

Return to “The Asad Sisters”